It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lots of alcohol = lots of hair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
have you ever noticed that people who drink lots of alcohol( winos-bums etc.) always have a full head of hair all their lives?..
anytime you pass these people lying drunk in the street they always have thick black hair..
so instead of using lots of expensive shampoo and accept male patterned baldness , we should just drink a bottle of wine every day?..

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Its because that they never cut it. The poor people are down on there luck, they do not need this stereotype.

link   
It's funny that you mention it, the majority of people i know who drink have lots of facial, and body hair. Sometimes i'm envious because I don't drink and have absolutely NO body hair at the age of 25

I want to grow some chops, maybe i should start drinking.

link   
And that's not all!
They can also do pretty good Yoga poses too:
thechive.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I don't remember noticing they have more hair than usual but I have noticed that they have a LOT more grease than usual because of lack of washing it. Grease makes hair look thicker.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
No offense but would you like to show some proof for what you are saying? I mean this is just silly. I work in a bar and we have the same guys in there everyday getting drunk and they all have male pattern baldness.

Just because you saw a few homeless people on the street it doesnt mean they all drink themselves to sleep and they have longer hair due to the fact they are unable to cut it!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't know, I used to be a heavy drinker, and I've never noticed a change in my hair growht. All I know is that genetically I have a full head of hair (my grandfather passed away with slight grayed hair and a full head). Hmmm....might have to start drinking again and keep on this experiment.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Have to agree.

I'm a average drinker, and nope, the hair isn't increasing, head wise!

Wish it was lol.

Alas, if we looked at what increases decreases hair growth, we'd be surprised.

Genetics, Nutrients.

The two main culprits.

Genetics, plays the biggest part, uncontrollable really.

Nutrients, are the controllable part, eat healthy,and eat wisely, and you will be well

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I dont think you can connect being a drunkard with thick hair.

Maybe its the lack of employment?
Sleeping on a pile of garbage?
Serving as home to numerous parasites and infestations?
Maybe it's all the change they keep asking for?
Wearing a never-been-washed knit cap?

If you're going to make stupid connections why just stop at one stupid connection? Go nuts.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'm a average drinker, and nope, the hair isn't increasing, head wise!

So I guess there's no more hope for my receding hairline. Sigh. Genetics...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i dont drink much but all my friends are either alcoholics or recovering alcoholics and they have a full head of hair while my head is bald...
it dosent bother me as i have always had a skinhead for practical reasons for work etc..
my friends went through dying there hair etc in the 80,s with home hair dyes etc.
they never read the instructions and there hair usually either turned yellow and fell out:shk: yet now they have full heads of hair ..

[edit on 10-10-2009 by fatdad]

new topics

top topics

join