It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just old UFO cases...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
this thing bothered me as of forever..

well, 95% of UFO cases and landing cases are from 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s, and very very litlle from 90s and last ten yaears..my point is that ALL the info we have on AREA 51 , S-4, black budget programs and all is 10-15 years old info...also, whistleblovers always come out with info from 70s and 80s, which means there is a gap almost 20 years wide.....

An odd "thrashing sound" brought James Richard, 41, and his 16-year-old daughter, Vanea, to the north window of their Columbia, Missouri, mobile home at 12:30 A.M. on June 28, 1973. Some 50 feet away and five feet apart, two brilliant silvery white beams of nocturnal light shone. When these lights suddenly faded away, an oval-shaped object, about 15 feet in diameter, became visible near the ground. It was so bright that Richard had to look away. The entire area was "lit up as bright as day," he reported.

www.project1947.com...

Google Video Link

the famous AREA 51 alien is also 20+ years old...

my point being is WE DO NOT HAVE ANY NEW INFO ON MAJOR UFO STUFF 10 YEARS NOW!!

just my two cents, if you dont agree please dont flame..

thanx

[edit on 10-10-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

WE DO NOT HAVE ANY NEW INFO ON MAJOR UFO STUFF 10 YEARS NOW!!

Really?

What about the O'Hare Airport UFO case? What about the Stephenville case?
What about Ray Bowyer's sighting over the Channel Islands?

These three cases have not been satisfactorily explained in my opinion.

There are many more...

[edit on 10/10/09 by JH80]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
yep, i know there are many many many new UFO cases...

what i meant it that there isnt any new INSIDER info on major UFO things, or some ground breaking UFO proof..

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JH80

Really? What about the O'Hare Airport UFO case? What about the Stephenville case?

You know, the day that happened I heard a snippet of it on the news,then couldn't find the info on it anywhere. Several days later I was still wondering. I found it HERE. I only joined ATS last month, but have been coming here for years for just news.

Also, consider this: Credibility is a form of currency for just about everyone now. To be honest, I check credibility before I even read an article posted here. Then I judge the article as I go along based on opposing viewpoints of the author. You'd be shocked how accurate this process is.

But our media (not just in the US, but worldwide) has attached a stigma to abductees, saucer-searchers, and anyone who dabbles in the metaphysical/paranormal. If you ever say one word to the benefit of ANY of these subjects, you are blighted for the rest of your life by the media and her stooges.

People don't want or need the rejection, criticism, and ridicule. Especially when you consider the fact that anyone who could help you in research, medical attention, or theorizing won't take you seriously.

That's why places like THIS exist and we're worse skeptics than any media outlet.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There might be an even better image of the triangle showing
detail of the underside.

Notice the striping like pressure waves on the illuminated air
at the triangle apexes.

The scalar waves or pressure waves of electricity from one big
electrical coil underneath the ship is quite evident.

Only one man operated electricity in that manner.

top topics

join