It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA declares war on MOON!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Yes, USA, in it's usual disregard for the Universe and it's arrogant warmongering ways, declared war on the moon and nuked it on Friday, 9 October 2009.

USA told the unwitting public that they were searching for water whilst they directed a bomb towards a crater on the moon. The faulty premise surmised that they would be able to see water in the up shot of debris. The public fell for this faulty reasoning without a voice heard in dismay against it.

The "nuke for water" scandal went ahead without one nation in the world heard in outcry against it. NASA then showed a faked computer room with a handful of fake computer technicians talking amongst themselves with nervous fake "bombing moon NASA talk" and the screens went predictably blank at moment of impact.

USA and the silent world can hang their head in shame over this sad and ugly affair.
No good came from bombs and certainly, in the history of the world at least, no water has ever been found by them at least.

To have a fake small office with some fake +menial office employees shown as the ones pulling the trigger on the NASA bombing of the moon was again meant to downgrade the severity and the actual truth of the ugly NASA mission of bombing the moon.

Shame on the dark forces who have done this and who will lead us on the path of darkness in the blindness for power. A disgusting dirty day for the world, make no mistake about that. AMERICANS hang your head in shame that you didn't stop this!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
There is no evidence of anything hitting the moon.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There is however evidence that USA bombed it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I demand to know why this was moved the rant forum????

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
WE DID NOT BOMB THE MOTHER
MOON. Take your medicine and go to bed.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

www.israelnewsagency.com... 48091009.html

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The bombing of the moon for those who do not even know it was planned or went ahead *sigh*

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
So here it is, NASA bombs the moon and has the whole approval of ATS?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
yeah because many of us realize all they did was drop a PROJECTILE not a bomb on the moon and it didn't change a thing.

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Can we see something even vaguely resembling proof of this nuke? ...and why, praytell, would NASA, those bad ole rocket scientists, declare war on the Moon?

Declares war on the Moon...

Just so you know, I do approve. Since, if water is discovered in any meaningful quantity, colonization is possible, perhaps even likely. Cool.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Yes, USA, in it's usual disregard for the Universe and it's arrogant warmongering ways, declared war on the moon and nuked it on Friday, 9 October 2009.

The USA has a disregard for the entire universe? Now i'm not a fan of US policy but even i think that's a slight exaggeration. Also where were these nukes? I can assure you that if they'd set off a nuke then amateur astronomers, many of whom had their large telescopes pointed at the Moon would have seen the flash.

USA told the unwitting public that they were searching for water whilst they directed a bomb towards a crater on the moon. The faulty premise surmised that they would be able to see water in the up shot of debris. The public fell for this faulty reasoning without a voice heard in dismay against it.

The premise wasn't faulty, if there had been ejector then the followup spacecraft would have flown through it and analysed it. There is still data to examine so we'll see what happens.

The "nuke for water" scandal went ahead without one nation in the world heard in outcry against it. NASA then showed a faked computer room with a handful of fake computer technicians talking amongst themselves with nervous fake "bombing moon NASA talk" and the screens went predictably blank at moment of impact.

Nuke for water? Once again please provide any evidence you have to support the idea of the nuke. I can counter that faulty premise by saying that no amateur astronomer on earth is reporting the bright flash a nuke would cause. As for the room being fake, what evidence have you got to support that? Zero evidence basically. Please if you're going to claim something then why don't you provide evidence.

Weren't you one of those people in that other thread about this mission saying the Moon would slit in half because of this mission? That we were all doomed?

USA and the silent world can hang their head in shame over this sad and ugly affair.
No good came from bombs and certainly, in the history of the world at least, no water has ever been found by them at least.

You're kidding right? The world is not criticising the USA because the world is generally full of sensible people who know that this was a valid scientific experiment that if succesful could have really furthered our knowledge and helped us decide where to stick a Moon base.

In the history of the world bombs have never found water? Look up seismic reflection techniques. They are done in numerous ways but one way is to set off explosives in small quantities and examine the waves that are refracted and reflected. This often used in mining but can also be used to find water.

To have a fake small office with some fake +menial office employees shown as the ones pulling the trigger on the NASA bombing of the moon was again meant to downgrade the severity and the actual truth of the ugly NASA mission of bombing the moon.

I would love you to prove they are menial workers. Those ladies and gentlemen sitting in that room have spent years studying to be working at NASA, they are very smart people and you bash them down with ignorant comments like that. I'm not a snob, you don't have to have a degree to understand this stuff but if you do then you obviously worked hard.

You have shown absolutely no knowledge, at all whatsoever even on a level with a high school students understanding of science.

Shame on the dark forces who have done this and who will lead us on the path of darkness in the blindness for power. A disgusting dirty day for the world, make no mistake about that. AMERICANS hang your head in shame that you didn't stop this!

Why should they hang their heads in shame? Seriously, nothing bad has come of this at all. The world is no worse then it was and from a science standpoint we have learnt something, even if it is just that we need to alter future experimental methodolgy. That alone is a positive result.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hmmm, let's see, nuked? Bombed?

Projectile Mass = 2000 kg
Projectile Velocity = 2500 m/s
Energy of projectile = m*v^2 / 2 = 2000*2500^2 / 2 = 6,250,000,000 J = 6.25*10^9 J

One ton of TNT = 4.84*10^9 J

Yield = (6.25*10^9 J) / (4.184 * 10^9 J/ton) = 1.49378585 tons of TNT

Yes, that's a MASSIVE bomb! :bnghd:

[edit on 10/10/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
WE DID NOT BOMB THE MOTHER
MOON. Take your medicine and go to bed.

excatly! people on the internet are freaking ignorant. how many
threads on this mother

since this is bts, here is your star for posting what i was thinking

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ok, let me get this straight. The US government authorised NASA to spend trillions of dollars out of its annual budget in order to send a spacecraft to the moon and bomb it to see if there are any hidden water reserves not visible from satellite imagery? This is considered an act of war when no concrete evidence of life on the moon even exists?

[edit on 11/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Even if it was or was not a bomb, even if it did or did not hit tthe moon, WHY THE #%^# DOES THE USA THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SUCH THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they #ing ignorant? Do they really think we are alone? Do they really think there are no other species visiting the moon? Do they think there are no species with bases on the moon? I mean, we visit the moon, so it is not impossible for others too. What the # do they want, full scale invasion?

And dont come up wiuth the # that there are no aliens and especially not on the moon. We all know they exist and we all know they are on the moon too. Some people are just too small-minded to admit to the facts because otherwise their whole world would collapse.

You people can invade Iraq for all the fake reasons you want, because you will do it on your own, but now you guys, the US of #ing A!!, are deciding for the whole #ing planet.

If next week our skys are filled with UFO's because they invade and crush us then nobody knows why and nobody in the USA will take responsibility for it. because "they didnt do anything"

And no, it doesnt #ing mind if it was a bomb or not, and it doesnt mind if it impacted or not. What does mind is the idea, just the #ing insanity to come up with something.There are other ways to find water and everyone knows it. Chandrayaan even found it already. Everybody with a #ing mind knows that finding water was not the reason.

This is becoming so #ing obvious. Where are the times NASA came up with lies which seemed logic? Now they are telling lies even a baby can see trough.

I hope something will happen that will destroy human race forever. We as a race will never grow up. We are chil;dish, irresponsible, war-mongering racists. I dont #ing care anymore that humans kill other humans, that humans destroy their own planet and start wars against other humans, but taking it out into space is too much. This has gone too far. Please E.T, Tsunami or Comet, wipe us out. Its for the greater good, we will never grow up!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Actually, I know for a fact it wasn't a nuke- it was a small ANTIMATTER bomb. The amount that was used was tiny... almost as much as the head of a pin.

What happened to it, I shouldn't mention- but I have to. The reason there was no impact, or cloud was the fact that when this device was detonated, it created a miniature stargate and basically went off on a trip somewhere else. the 'organization' I am with s still trying to track it. It may never come out of the wormhole at all, it may 'fizzle out', or (since the moon that day was on a direct line of sight with Zeta Promaguralis XVIII) It may very well explode in treaty protected space, and then, we're all in it for sure. The 'ProZetans' are a warlike race... capable of despicable acts against any lesser advanced races they feel have tried to attack them.

If this happens, say goodbye to your pets, write out your will, and say goodbye to all your friends and relatives.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

It's not just the USA doing it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dam I just bought ten acres of lake front property there.
Them pesky American's better not have hit my swimming pool !!!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

To bomb a pristine planet is the worst of arrogance. There is no USA ownership of planets! To bomb anything in the universe should require the signature of every human, in the world, over 18, before it could happen. This lunacy of USA nuke anything that moves has to stop. The world doesn't want your war mongering ways. You do not own the moon USA and you have no right to drop bomb nuke anything there. Just leave your footprints.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Ehh never mind

[edit on 11/10/09 by Chadwickus]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join