It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens shoot down NASA LCROSS probe before Impact: Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Moraz

According to NASA for all we know that little dot could be a image artifact?

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Impact..... at....... 11:31:20.9 UTC (Palomar Observatory)
disclose.tv... ... NO_IMPACT/

IMPACT?!?

Nothing has impacted with the lunar ground!

NASA MUST GIVE AN EXPLANATION TO AMERICAN PEOPLE ON 100 MILLION DOLLARS THAT IT HAS SPOLD FOR THIS FAILURE!

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Good fined i said in another thread maybe they wanted us to be looking there so they could do what they were really up to with out people looking and could it be NASA took the India sat out for the same reason

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Right.

Obviously NOT there is EVIDENCE of the IMPACT....

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

But NOW NASA MUST GIVE A Scientific and REASONABLE EXPLANATION ON WHAT it is NOT HAPPENED!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well you can't go around, in effect blowing holes out of planets and get away with it.

Some has to be watching, someone has to have higher right to all of this then ourselves. Would you allow to have someone blow a hole in your back garden?

Whether or not this is as it seems, there is still no denying something up there don't want us just doing as we please.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The LCROSS launched in June.
The Indians reported that they'd found water on the moon in September.

Was there any dialogue between the two nation's space agencies?
NASA: We're gonna drop a great big chunk of hardware onto the moon in October to find water!
India: We're sending a probe in September to see if there's water, we could just share our data with you....
NASA: !!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Since the Moon Mineralogy Mapper which was used on Chandrayaan-1 (and made the latest discovery of water) was built and operated by JPL, I would guess that there was some communication.

M3 was proposed in 2004 and selected as a NASA Discovery Mission of Opportunity in February of 2005. Instrument Principal Investigator, Dr. Carle Pieters of Brown University and Instrument Scientist, and Dr. Rob Green of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory have been working together to design, build, and test the instrument and now collect and analyze spectral data with an expert team of engineers and scientists from across the United States and India.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

[edit on 10/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cool. Thanks for the info.
It's still a little odd that there were two missions to outwardly do the same thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Was there any dialogue between the two nation's space agencies?
NASA: We're gonna drop a great big chunk of hardware onto the moon in October to find water!
India: We're sending a probe in September to see if there's water, we could just share our data with you....
NASA

The Indian Chandrayaan and NASA LRO had made a joint manouever for finding water on the moon, this was just before the Indian probe lost contact. They flew in tandem 200 kms above the surface of the moon, close to each other, and Chadrayaan fired a radar signal to the moon and LRO and Chandrayaan listened for the return signal and picked it up. It was this data that was then analyed and then the finding of water on moon was announced .

This is the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-10-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

the video from DiscloseTV exemplifies EVERYTHING I despise about internet idiots.

First, they put supposedly "dramatic" music on there. This stops you hearing the background chatter. Who knows, some of it might be interesting or important. It adds no information, and in fact, takes information away.

Second, the "translation" - "aliens shot down the craft". Where did that come from?

If you believe it, just because it flashed up on the screen, you're an idiot. Simple as that. (I'm sorry, I'm not being my better, more courteous and thoughtful self - but this kind of nonsense really winds me up.)

Third - I've looked at the NASA footage posted on YouTube and there are, to my mind, genuinely odd things about the footage that really don't make sense, none of which are picked up on by the morons who put the video together.

YouTube video - www.youtube.com...

For instance, as you watch the video you may be struck, as I was, by the sense that all we're doing is zooming in on a photograph. No matter how much closer we seem to get, no extra detail is revealed in the picture. I'd expect to see more detail emerge as the camera gets closer to the target, but it doesn't happen.

Secondly, there's commentary (obscured by the lackwits at DiscloseTV with their wonderful music) that indicates that the shepherding module goes into "delta-v" mode, supposedly so that it can be manoeuvered to keep the camera pointing at the impact area. There's no sign of this in the images that we get, however.

Thirdly, switching between IR and visual modes? Maybe I'm expecting too much, but you'd think there would be both modes available all the way to impact. Surely you'd want as much data as you could get?

One thing I've learned for sure: the people at DiscloseTV need a damn good slap. Morons.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join