It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military/ABC - If you're not fighting Global Warming, you're fighting for Al Qaeda & the Taliban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I suppose it was only a matter of time until the two great fears of our age, Global Warming and Terrorism, were linked so as to create one big Uber-Fear!!

Taliban, al Qaeda Helped by Warming

They start off sensibly enough!

The Taliban" and "global warming" may not seem to belong in the same sentence.

But then :-

But a number of U.S. intelligence and military studies recently made public describe how man-made climate change plays into the hands of terrorist groups in many countries -- and specifically, aggravates the war in Afghanistan by giving a boost to the Taliban and its al Qaeda allies.

The studies detail a number of ways in which global warming is creating new headaches for the U.S. military around the world.

"National Security and the Threat of Climate Change," with essays by 11 U.S. generals and admirals, published by the CNA Corp., was supervised by the former chief of staff of the U.S. Army, Gen. Gordon R. Sullivan.

Hahahahahah!

Go on, have a good chuckle guys!

If you don't do your part to combat Global Warming Sheeple. you are doing your part to aid the Taliban and Al Qaeda, yep, that's right.

Turn that light off, you terrorist!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Global Warming is not caused by humans.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

You're probably right, but the point is the extremely dubious link between terrorism and global warming!

TPTB will try absolutely anything to get us to buy into the warming band wagon.

What cracks me up is that millions of sheep around the world will nod their heads and agree!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Oh I couldnt agree more. They are still telling people that bin laden is alive arent they?

Ahh the mass media.. I stopped listening to them a few years back. The Internet is a blessing for finding actual information instead of their propaganda.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Oh I couldnt agree more. They are still telling people that bin laden is alive arent they?

Ahh the mass media.. I stopped listening to them a few years back. The Internet is a blessing for finding actual information instead of their propaganda.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

Unless you need a laugh, then the MSM is a good resource lol!

I didn't know where to put this one, could have gone in War on Terror, Fragile earth, or Media, so I settled on General Conspiracy!

I just have visions of these top military brass writing this report and having a good laugh.

This is one of the best examples of a report that has been written with clear politically motivated goals before the report was written. They have shamelessly attempted to link terrorism and Warming, this was their preconception, not the result of research.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Stupider tricks have worked before - but this does rank as borderline insanity, can they really expect such a stupid ploy not to blow their cover?

Perhaps these are the kinds of things that the anti NWO need to start printing. Exposing the absurdity.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Since there is NO Global Warming....(the Earth is Cooling....visibly!) there must be NO Al Qaeda and No Taliban (in the true meaning of the word).

It is easy to forget, that if a foreign power invaded the UK or the USA the majority of the population would fight against that foreign power!

Since the Taliban was created by the USA in the first place, they are just 'fighting themselves' and their own creation! Nice way for arms manufacturers to make a little money on the side!

This is a crazy world full of crazy people and it is time to say, very loudly that 'THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!'

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
great!so the fast food networks promoting bigger and bigger hamburgers are also the talibans ally??
Anyway there is even bigger conspiracy and thats the reason why they stil keep it secret but: Bernie Madoff and all his friends they work for Ben Laden as well.
What about the solar activity?- presumably someone fiddled with it as well...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This is just absolute crazy bull.

It never seems to stop, this bull of trying to label truthers as terrorists.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I suppose that supporting free speech, owning guns also aids in global warming/terrorists.

Should be getting rid of those next!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Al-Qaeda and Taliban will be used to justify other wars by the US since the media has done its part in demonizing these two groups. No one would care about the nation getting invaded if Taliban and Al-Qaeda is somehow brought in the equation, heck that is why they invaded Iraq.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

I suppose that supporting free speech, owning guns also aids in global warming/terrorists.

Should be getting rid of those next!

It seems that the general population will buy anything as long as you say the magic word - 'Terrorism!'

And I fear you are right, there will be a few more casualties of this war, gun ownership will definitely be one of them!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I found the link to the report by the military types that this was sourced from.

Here

Global climate change presents a serious national security threat which could impact Americans at home, impact US military operations, and heighten global tensions, according to a new study released by a blue-ribbon panel of retired admirals and generals from the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

I found the link to the report by the military types that this was sourced from.

Here

Global climate change presents a serious national security threat which could impact Americans at home, impact US military operations, and heighten global tensions, according to a new study released by a blue-ribbon panel of retired admirals and generals from the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.

If you read that statement in a direct manner it is true. If we really did have extreme climate changes of any kind the security of any nation would be in jeopardy! But to say that this cluster F**k that Al Gore and his minions are trying to foster on the ignorant isn't what the report really means. They haven't said that Goreism is the problem. They have said that even an ice age, major quakes or any other weather change would be just as disruptive to the security of our world!

Zindo

[edit on 10/11/2009 by ZindoDoone]

top topics

join