It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Wave (does anyone have an invite?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
While I half-heartedly believe that Google is at the apex of global conquest, I simply can't help but like these guys. With a motto like "Don't be too evil", it's hard not to actually want to join these guys, lock-step and arm in arm as they "Google-form" the world into a planet of their own design.

One of the latest programs to come out of the Google Labs is Google Wave. This is a new application that is supposed to enable groups or "teams" of people to coordinate their work and communicate more efficiently. I look forward to giving this new Google app a try. But there's a hitch. Like many previous Google Lab releases, Google Wave requires an "INVITATION". I've signed up and I'm on a waiting list but, darned it.... I hate waiting!

If you have an INVITATION to GOOGLE WAVE which you could send my way, I'd be most appreciative. Just send me a U2U. I'd love to be able to test this new app out and, perhaps, give a review here.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

Sorry bt, I don't have an invite ... but if I did I would surely give it to you.

[edit on 10 Oct 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

don't have the invite but... OMG!
I almost choked on my sandwich watching that movie!
lmao nice one!
(think I saw the same one before with different subtitles, about WOW)

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
cool they maked a hitler dosnt get invited to google wave movie haha.
seriusly guis,i watched the promo on google wave,its like an useless hard to get application...waste of time and talant. we have messengers...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

...... I can barely stop laughing long enough to write this.....

Thanks S.D. The fact that I don't have Google Wave was made emotionally tolerable -- at least momentarily -- by sharing that video. The laughter was a welcome respite from my bouts of frustrated sobs as I keep checking for an INVITE to Google Wave in my GMail inbox.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Woooooo HOOOOOOOO!!!!

I got my Google Wave Invite!!!!!

I've been playing around with it....you know, adding some of my friends and co-workers, and it's quite promising. It seems to be ideal for work groups and collaborations.

If anyone needs an invite.... send me a U2U and I'll send you an invite.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I also have some invites to hand out

new topics

top topics

join