It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Info to be Made Public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
On Nov. 1, a law in Oklahoma will go into effect that will collect personal details about every single abortion performed in the state and post them on a public website.

thinkprogress.org...

Is this another take over by Religious Dominionists or is this more necessary census information to allocate funds from an empty pocket?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wowwww, no good can come of this, I mean, it would be nice to know, I have to admit I would look up every girl I know.

but imagine the bored house husband, who stumbles upon the site to find that his beloved wife had 3 abortions before they met.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i dont care one damn bit about why they think they need to do this, its possibly illegal. that information is part of people's medical records. this looks like a class action lawsuit in the making.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Why the deliberate attempt at misinformation?

I don't think you read the article.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Wow, thats slightly illegal. I dont even believe in abortions and i think that is f-ed up. I always tend to go with the slippery slope argument, if they do this then what is next? And really, what is the point of it? To shame people into not getting them again? Thats not going to work.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Please join the discussion in the existing news thread on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join