It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just a rant wanted to post online feel like have a voice you dont need to respond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is all speculation to cover my *Snip* if my words get me into trouble

OK say that there might be a truman show, and this truman show might have product placement. I was just trying to live my life a completely normal life like anybody elses and rebelling against or revolting against what right would they have to come after me personally if they could stop screwing up my life however they see fit without any explanation what so ever and trying to understand. I know I might have defiled something sacred with music other peoples and fans all I was doing was asking questions. What right do they have to strategiclly destroy my entire life and I was talking to someone in a band today who's website talked about the illluminati and he said "the proof is there in the music". I was listening to late 90's and up to 05 not much recent and its other peoples music about ideas and concepts I dont know if a syncronicity ( I think ) is there sometimes. Just pissed off at the corporations with money while my life is destroyed and has been for some time and future, sterile really disgusting *Snip* out of my self publicly frailing out of control. Problems with the courts and under house arrest and blow up the outside world so no where to go.

You know great all my life to sacrifice so some sort of crazy *Snip*, King Kong or Godzilla or Jason or Nightmare on Elm street or Hannibal the cannibal or the Ring or Carrie or Poltergeist or Blade Runner or Momento or Pans Labrinthe or the Cell or Venom Symboite or Alice in Wonderland or Resident Evil Apocalapse or the Dark Knight or the Omen .

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use -Drug Reference– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/10/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

Nice rant. Hope you feel better and hope things in your life improve soon. Take care of yourself and keep hope alive.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Bless your heart! Hang in there. Hold your head up. You can make it. You're stronger than you think.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ok I am sorry I wrote this really quick and didnt think anyone would respond I just wanted to put some of it in print and on record somewhere. I tried to go past the censors the first time with the @ symbol and money signs, the second time I just put s then some aterisks, the third time I said the name of a substance which might cause hallucinations or considering a lot of abstract concepts and adding them up , sorry. I just meant when I watch certain things I try to fit it into a pattern or try taking it apart for everything it could represent I meant a crazy trip or just watch something and feel some sort of connection. Sorry if the mods threw it down here to below top secret.

new topics

top topics

join