It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New spiritual entity sighted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What follows is an email I just sent to a fellow student of the arcane / supernatural (I say student in that there isn't a person alive who can truthfully call themselves "master"). But first, a little background.

I see shadows; shadow creatures and shadow people, of varying types and abilities... as have some of you. There are even a few threads on ATS regarding them (only a couple good ones, though). I have also rarely seeing "light" people, where they seem to be constructed of glitter. However, the things I have been seeing for about two months now is a bit different.

Here then, is the email. When I get a response, I shall post that, but until then, please feel free to leave any comments or ideas, as it would be greatly appreciated.

A couple weeks ago I was telling you how, instead of seeing "shadows", I have been seeing weasel / rat looking type creatures, and that you wanted me to tell you when I've been seeing them in greater numbers.

I can honestly say that the past two or three days the sightings have been rather numerous.

Sizes range from about hand-sized, at smallest, to the head probably being about the size of a softball; the smaller ones seem to just move about on the floor or on tables, whereas the larger ones peek around objects, including over the monitor of my laptop.

They seem to appear dark brown to dark gray, almost black. Very short haired, tail-less, and seemingly without eyes or mouths, although it seems that they once possessed them, as there are now folds of skin where these organs would be. Ears are nothing more than small flaps or wrinkled over openings near the division line between the top and side of the skull.

The odd thing, if such a thing could be said, is that they are interacting with their surroundings; like I said, they are moving about on the floor or any other flat walkable surface, and peering from behind thicker objects like support beams or chairs.

I haven't felt any ill intent, or any of the negativity as I would from the higher level of shadow creatures; it is as if they are actually of an animalistic behavior, scoping things out.

In my opinion, for those who wish to look into it,the best Shadow People thread on ATS is located here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
As promised, here is the emailed response... although it really doesn't help much.

Are you able to draw them?? Please try..

Mike, I sometimes refuse to accept the shadows I see. Flatly refuse.
I can't be distracted right now.. Do you ever feel you just want them to go away?

Regarding being able to draw them, for those who aren't too keen on visual imagery, picture a combination of a naked mole rat and an adult pug, but the way I described these creatures. Sorry, that's the best that I can do for now.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

combination of a naked mole rat and an adult pug
Very short haired, tail-less, and seemingly without eyes or mouths
the larger ones peek around objects

Sounds pretty cute to me. Are they affectionate?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Sounds pretty cute to me. Are they affectionate?

ROFL

Soz that comment made me laugh out loud to myself?

So shadow rodents then not shadow people?

I saw shadow people myself too and people with what can only be described as "rubbed out face" people? Like someone has taken an eraser to their face's.
Wierd huh...

peace

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
My granddaughter and I see these rodent like shadow creatures, too. They range in size from large rats up to a medium size dog. We also both see a shadow man in our garage. He walks back and forth, passing by my studio door when it is open. The shadow creatures are usually moving along the ground or floor just like normal critters. However I did see one come out of a dark hole in mid-air and enter into another dark hole in mid-air. The experience lasted at most 2 seconds.Then the holes closed.

It's not a shadow man, but when my granddaughter uses the bathroom to comb her hair, she puts a towel over one of the mirrors. They are opposing mirrors. When she leaves the towel off, as she looks into one mirror, she sees, in the other mirror, a man standing behind her, yet he is not present in the mirror she is facing. Strange.

I haven't noticed any affection from these critters. lol. However, the shadow man seems harmless so far, but still we can feel evil from it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I read a story about this a long time ago, if I recall correctly the answer is to draw cats on the walls.

STM

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
in my opinion you're not seeing shadow people. You're seeing shadows from a parallel universe where there shadows are reflecting into your world.

top topics

join