It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco "FEMA trains" - a look inside!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Do you know what tastes good? Sanity. A S & F for you, OP! It's nice to see that someone went out of their way to do some research (or counter research) instead of digging up an article or hearing word of mouth and getting ten thousand stars and flags for posting it, letting it get to the front page for everyone to fear-monger over. Don't people realize that if some crazy government organization was going to transport you to American-Fascist labour and concentration camps utilizing railroad, they would use NORMAL rail-cars to do so.
Why? Why freaking not? Why would they waste money and resources creating cars only for the purposes of transporting humans they deemed useless? People would notice (apparently evident). Pro-tip: They are the powers that be for a reason: They are smarter then you!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

I've not read the entire thread, because I just KNOW there are people in it saying things like "that's what they want you to believe" and "well, they wouldn't let you get to see the real FEMA trains!!!!".

Seriously, I've not read this thread, but I GUARANTEE there are those kinds of posts. Predictable much?

Thank you OP, for bringing some sanity to this forum. People are all too quick to trust a slightly odd post, and they often accept the ramblings of nut-jobs like Alex Jones, and a few wild YouTube videos and then quote it as some form of "evidence".
They don't know what words like "evidence" and "fact" mean. They simply repeat the same stupid quotes and make-believe tales as though that's evidence enough. It isn't.

We need people like you to go out there and debunk this stuff, in support of us intelligent people who know the difference between insanity and fact.

Well done.

If you'd be so kind, could you go and debunk the FEMA Coffins next? I, along with many others, have been trying to show that they are not FEMA Coffins, they're not even owned by FEMA. The land they are on is owned by a plastics manufacturer no less! And they even produce casket liners would you believe!

We need more threads like this, and then a separate forum to dump all the crap "FEMA is out to murder you!" threads.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by detachedindividual]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Finally some fact checking on these things

One train off the list, how many more to go?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Thanks notreallyalive,

For now they are just auto transport cars, the day we have proof they are being used for nefarious purposes, then.....

Sure they could be used to haul citizens to FEMA camps but sometimes a baseball bat is just a baseball bat until you bash someones brains with it, ya know?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Originally posted by wdkirk

Originally posted by FredMcWoozy
I would also like to inform you that the that there is a purchase order for the coffins. So your research is pretty darn weak.

Let me give you some advice, don't become a journalist because you would useless.

why would they purchase coffins? why not burn the bodies?

If I see a thread about coffins I'll let you know...

um.....that wasn't for you to answer....but I do support your original thread and your first hand investigation of the train cars.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Bravo for original research!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
S+F

Wonderfull research well done,

I to think a lot of these stories, lke the plastic coffins one which have been proven to be false ( as in a legitimate reason) are taken way too seriously by some and deflect from soo much information out there showing us what is going on, i.e. 9/11, fed, Iraq, Abu Garaib etc etc

However, the original thread on here and also on Prison Planet, shows a diffent type of Car.

If we look at the photos you rpovide where it is obvious cars are being loaded onto the "yellow carriers" all well and good,

However do you have any pictures of the White Trains, and their differant design, seeming eerily like some of the holding pens in Iraq etc being loaded, or did you see inside any oth those ones.

One of your photos shows a Yellow Carrier touching/connected to the White Carriers, where they just in storage not part of rolling stock?

Did you/have you got any photos or testimony of the White carriers being loaded, or of the insides?

Kind Regards

Elf

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
How many ATS members have infiltrated FEMA? If none then some of you without jobs should try to get employed so that you can pass on any useful info.

Good job OP. Until someone shows the shackles and chains welded inside a train cars, then the FEMA train idea cannot be proved. Can people be herded in train cars and sent to FEMA bases? Of course. Will they? Not me.

A follow up journalistic effort should be to interview a few of the thousands of "hobo's" (is that the current slang term?) that travel the tracks daily to see if they have seen anything.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
S+F

Wonderfull research well done,

I to think a lot of these stories, lke the plastic coffins one which have been proven to be false ( as in a legitimate reason) are taken way too seriously by some and deflect from soo much information out there showing us what is going on, i.e. 9/11, fed, Iraq, Abu Garaib etc etc

However, the original thread on here and also on Prison Planet, shows a diffent type of Car.

If we look at the photos you rpovide where it is obvious cars are being loaded onto the "yellow carriers" all well and good,

However do you have any pictures of the White Trains, and their differant design, seeming eerily like some of the holding pens in Iraq etc being loaded, or did you see inside any oth those ones.

One of your photos shows a Yellow Carrier touching/connected to the White Carriers, where they just in storage not part of rolling stock?

Did you/have you got any photos or testimony of the White carriers being loaded, or of the insides?

Kind Regards

Elf

As far as I could tell, from the first SF FEMA thread and a link there, the Autorack/Automax cars they point to as FEMA cars look exactly like the right-side cars in pic #2 of this thread. They were mixed amongst the other cars and I didn't see any single group of "only" those type. The only one I saw being loaded is the one I showed on this thread and one other that looked just like it, only on the other side of the same lot.

Concerning testimony - not one person of the five I spoke with had ever even heard of a FEMA car. The lighter shade cars were right next to us when I was talking with the supervisors.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is the "FEMA AutoMax" car taken from LibertyforLife website www.libertyforlife.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e2e8e31b893.jpg[/atsimg]

For the record, I do not subscribe to most of what they say on that site; this is just a clarification.

And for comparison, here's one of my pictures (already posted above).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a09f436c371.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver

hope you are being sarcastic, because he is clearly a dis-info agent!!!

anyway, the research is a little weak, but its good that he went and ask this supposed employees and walked around trying to find stuff instead of just taking pics from far away and assuming.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenis

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver

hope you are being sarcastic, because he is clearly a dis-info agent!!!

anyway, the research is a little weak, but its good that he went and ask this supposed employees and walked around trying to find stuff instead of just taking pics from far away and assuming.

I agree. I also approve on your confidence game with the nice dressing and the pretend article follow up. Nice work. You need to put on more costumes and infiltrate other areas. In the name of ATS I command ye!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
the amount of money and resources needed to house people like what the FEMA sayer(s) are talking about would be down right ridiculous. if they really needed to get " trouble makers " out of the way, they wouldn't be so nice as to house you, feed you, and clothe you, they would do what is easiest....

not to mention, the personnel would run the risk of talking about such a thing, and im not just talking about posting on a forum... they would be screaming.

and they for darn sure, wouldn't allow their supplies and resources been seen by common folk if they were trying to do such a thing, they are all too understanding about the investigative Ireporters.

none the less, awesome effort, and thread.

Keep on Hunting......

[edit on 9-10-2009 by 10001011]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
While it was lovely of you to take time out of your busy day to go and take pictures of a train yard....this proves nothing.

Yes, we are still railroading automobiles around the country by train...so what?

If FEMA is going to use rail cars to transport people....and i am NOT saying they are....why would they have their call letters on the cars? DUH...

It makes sense to me that they would use regular cars converted to carry human cargo....which wouldn't be a stretch....

Nice pics tho, i guess

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Are you sure there are no FEMA trains? What do you say to this then?
These poor simpletons have no clue about the terrors they are destined to be a victim of. Notice the cold smirk on the engineers face as he carts away even children.........We are in terrible times!

PROOF OF FEMA TRAINS IN ACTION!!!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylph16
While it was lovely of you to take time out of your busy day to go and take pictures of a train yard....this proves nothing.

Yes, we are still railroading automobiles around the country by train...so what?

If FEMA is going to use rail cars to transport people....and i am NOT saying they are....why would they have their call letters on the cars? DUH...

It makes sense to me that they would use regular cars converted to carry human cargo....which wouldn't be a stretch....

Nice pics tho, i guess

I agree sylph. I was wondering why, as it were, FEMA would choose these really tall cars lol. My thread was a direct response to the thread given at the beginning. There will always be other possibilities. [pretty sure they're hiding the real FEMA train cars in the hollow moon]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Are you sure there are no FEMA trains? What do you say to this then?
These poor simpletons have no clue about the terrors they are destined to be a victim of. Notice the cold smirk on the engineers face as he carts away even children.........We are in terrible times!

PROOF OF FEMA TRAINS IN ACTION!!!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Phenomium]

You convinced me! LOL

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Excellent job OP!

It's just ironic to me, that those who make such sweeping accusations about such things as FEMA trains are unable to take the initiative to get the photos people have asked for, for ages.. and then it's as easy as this to prove that all the ridiculous theories are rubbish.

As said before, these are car trains. And here is the proof. Until someone takes a picture of a supposed prisoner car with shackles, they are FANTASY! It's funny how the people who originated this fable were utterly unable to get some photos.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Op Star and flag. Finally some one with some common sense. Thank you for doing this for all of us. If more people did there own on site research instead of internet searches ATS wouldn't be nearly as busy as it is.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
On a more serious note, I do believe they have the potential to do this. After all this is nothing new under the sun. We all now Hitler did it, but many other dictators did it as well using trains as a means of transportation to assist in genocide. If we let our government get too powerful.....well, as they say, absolute power corrupts absolutely and really there is no better transportation to deliver mass amounts of "undesireables" to camps for extermination. It is not impossible and has been done even in recent times, so let's not lose scope of reality here and toss this possibility into the same mire as aliens and Bigfoots. This is a real possibility, even moreso now that our governments have run amuck and lied and stolen from us and literally let us die on many occasions (Hurricane Katrina/FEMA) for instance.The banking industry, insurance companies, cops out of control. It just seems that anything as serious as this should not be truly discarded as laughable. It has happened and can happen again....................but now because of technologies can be done really well. I myself am not even in the government and I can think of a few people I could volunteer to add to these trains, what do you think a government that wanted total control over you would do to anyone who would stand in the way of their power, money and control?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join