It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco "FEMA trains" - a look inside!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+104 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
A recent ATS thread www.abovetopsecret.com... claimed that FEMA had purchased 107,200 Automax train cars to be used for nefarious purposes, with associated conversation about coffins I think we can figure what the author meant.

As it was only about a 4-hour trip for me to do actual research I decided to take a drive. Here's what I found:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a09f436c371.jpg[/atsimg]

The Automax cars, as seen in the other thread, as well as a nice warning sign that I'm under surveillance.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c963db72969c.jpg[/atsimg]

More of the same.

I drove around for 30-40 minutes following the tracks, looking for ways in.... sneaking, breaking the law, you know. I had dressed nicely so I could weasel my way out and talk to the right people if need be. These guys took me seriously.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af064c0474d6.jpg[/atsimg]

I asked them if they'd seen any FEMA train cars around but they hadn't. I described it "you know like the car carriers but with a FEMA logo?" Nope, never seen one.

I went on and found... OMG! Cars! Being loaded into a car carrier!
[There was also a Walmart truck nearby, they're probably "in on it" whatever "it" may be...]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09837abcd1a6.jpg[/atsimg]

As I was getting more familiar and, dare I say, gutsy, I drove back to the BNSF Command Center, where the guys who run this area work. I asked them, "how many FEMA trains come through here?" but they were clueless to what I meant. I spoke with a worker, someone appearing to be his supervisor, and ultimately the big boss (after asking if I could take some pictures).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0319e17122a4.jpg[/atsimg]

These guys had never heard of any FEMA trains here, they hadn't seen any, and the big boss even said, "What the hell would FEMA want to use trains for??" I said, "I don't know, I'm just here to take pictures of them." (I had used the false story of doing follow up research on an article which had been published

It was a fun day overall. I got to see miles and miles of track and cars, snuck in a few places that I shouldn't have, and talked to a few in-the-know people. FEMA trains do not exist. If they do the guys who work with trains EVERYDAY have never heard of one, never seen one, and couldn't even figure why FEMA would want one.

This is how research should be done. I don't get people claiming who-knows-what because they saw some random picture on the internet. Black crates are not always coffins and train cars that hold cars are just that.

Case closed.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
pictures shrunk to right size - thanks for waiting =)

[edit on 9-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well done and looks like it was a nice day outside, to take that drive.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wish FEMA would load some Camaro's for Los Angeles!
Nobody has any, you have to order them and wait three months.
Maybe someone could use their NWO connections and get me red one!
Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure those cars you photographed are used to transport automobiles and Pickup trucks, not Americans to the FEMA camps. I guess they could serve a dual purpose.

Years ago auto transport railcars were open but kids and vandals thought it was fun to throw rocks at the new models as they went buy on the tracks; That's why they are now enclosed with screen or metal panels.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the pictures. It sounds like you had a good time doing the reseaarch to post for us.

However, your title is a little misleading since you don't have any pictures of the inside of any of the train cars.

Possibly you can go back and buddy up to the guards, and get a look at the inside of one, and snap a few more pictures!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You said the pictures are inside the cars?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I would also like to inform you that the that there is a purchase order for the coffins. So your research is pretty darn weak.

Let me give you some advice, don't become a journalist because you would useless.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

The pics were too large. I reduced the size and you can now see inside one of the cars, with 2 automobiles in it. Pic #4 I believe.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FredMcWoozy

Is there a link to the purchase of coffins, how many were ordered. Thank you in advance. And were they really plastic?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thank you sooo much for putting this one to bed! I think we can say that until someone gets the "money shot" with FEMA on the side they don't exsist. S&F.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So who is buying all these dang cars and shiny new trucks?
The dealerships around here all pretty much folded last year.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

Thanks for enlarging the pictures. I suppose they could have dual uses, but as you pointed out, they are either loading or unloading cars!

I was hoping to see the shackles and buckest for toilets!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
So who is buying all these dang cars and shiny new trucks?
The dealerships around here all pretty much folded last year.

Guess "Cash for Clunkers" paid off!

This was my first time to the railroad area but gotta say it didn't seem that busy! Maybe 400-500 cars (automobiles) and a few hundred train cars.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by notreallyalive

Thanks for enlarging the pictures. I suppose they could have dual uses, but as you pointed out, they are either loading or unloading cars!

I was hoping to see the shackles and buckest for toilets!

Sorry to shine on your parade Blanca. Maybe they'll show up for you somewhere else ; )

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
...OMG....coffin purchase order....you had better produce that piece of paper and it had better have hundreds of thousands....even millions....on that purchase order. Anything else would not be relatied to FEMA camps/railcars/coffins.....etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The point being....you must have been sent by FEMA to do this.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredMcWoozy
I would also like to inform you that the that there is a purchase order for the coffins. So your research is pretty darn weak.

Let me give you some advice, don't become a journalist because you would useless.

why would they purchase coffins? why not burn the bodies?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the research. I'm pretty sure we can say these cars aren't the FEMA cars. The apocalypse has been delayed for at least another week.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk

Originally posted by FredMcWoozy

why would they purchase coffins? why not burn the bodies?

If I see a thread about coffins I'll let you know...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join