It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has an Alien mummy corpse been discovered by the show, "Destination Truth"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I saw this episode. WOW! The light in the mine freaked me out it had a infrared reading and everything.
I can't help but asking myself how real this really is. but as far as ive seen this is really weird

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
To be honest if they had something substantial there would be military crawling all over the place, prohibiting cameras and the like.

Or maybe that would prove they have something to hide, but they could always use the excuse that they are trespassing.

Besides there really is no excuse taking a sample for lab tests, you know to prove that the creature is not known in our databases and is not of terrestrial origin.

I'm really wishing it to be true but common sense demands it's not.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

But I actually agree with you guys, the light anomolies and sounds picked up by that parabolic were NUTS

That was great,

Wish I would have found this thread sooner, gonna go read it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by 3Rotary

plucked birds have no feathers either

If it were some sort of ritualistic offering,

Would they pluck the feathers?

BTW I thought it looked like a chicken, but then I couldn't get a good look at it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I love the scientific way they exhumed the body and accounted for all the associated evidence. THESE CLOWNS SHOULD BE PROSECUTED FOR DESTROYING ARCHAEOLOGICAL TREASURES! Why are they running around at night with night vision? Except for dramatic effect. Could they not see much more in the daytime? How about illuminating the interior of the mine with any of the hundreds of portable generator and battery powered systems out there? [color=#FF6600]These guys are complete and utter amateurs!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wouldnt even try and hazard a guess at what those remains were. Just looked like a bunch of mush. The pictures they took didnt look too good though, looked like there was still an awful lot of dirt on whatever it was.

But yea as others have said, if they truly thought it was something not from this planet then Im sure they would have found some way of sneaking a piece of it out. In fact if I thought it was an alien I wouldnt even go to the trouble of enquiring with the Government whether or not Id be able to take it with me. Obviously they'd say no.
I would have thought as well if it was being taken seriously as alien remains, then the Government would have most likely taken their cameras & whatnot away.

Actually, I know I said I wouldnt hazard a guess as to what it was... But I'll bet £50 it was a chicken.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Well yeah it was a chicken, an Alien chicken. Duh!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have no idea whats all the exciment about, this was pathetic. That clearly looked like someone was ahead of them using a lantern or something. They find whats some sort of bird, and the guy starts saying "am I holding a dead alien"? Is this for real? Also whats the point of filming a huge white light with a frikkin NV camera, which has dismal quality? Why not filming it on normal, optical mode?
That was just awful.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with most people here, it does all look terribly fake. The light at the end of the tunnel could well have been a crew member set up. After all, if you notice in most of the "exploration" cuts, the camera man is usually ahead of them, filming them on approach. If this is real, it must be one brave camera man! I can see why this program is such a hit though, I myself used to get caught up in series' like this.

I do agree with WarrenB's comment, on the assumption that some kind of disclosure will happen, how will it be broadcast to us? Surly the best way to reduce the fear factor would be to do it slowly through progames like this, rather than a new flash with life changing information all in one go.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NoamC

I saw this episode. WOW! The light in the mine freaked me out it had a infrared reading and everything. I can't help but asking myself how real this really is. but as far as ive seen this is really weird

And so you should ask yourself "how real this really is" and so should everyone else who is suckered in. I'll say it again they get paid with MONEY to produce the show it don't have to be real. Its ENTERTAINMENT not realism. The acting was just absolutely awful they should be relegated to a "Play School" show. Everything about this was so completely unreal - do you ever ask yourself how the camera man gets there first.

No wonder scams work so well when there are so many people suckered in so easily.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If you take off the head of this creature pictured and the feet, what do you have?

They have giant toads in Chile and I think that is what they discovered in the cave. A large frog decomposed.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I watched the episode and you're right that thing was VERY weird!
As for what it was... I dunno. It's weird that it was buried out in the cave like that. At certain angles it looked like a chicken lol. Can anyone tell me if that was bone or skin/gore hanging down from the ribs past the stomach back to the other rib? It was shaped roughly like \_/.

I'd really like to know cause I wondered about that the \_/ shape was what made me think it looked chickenish.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i just can't watch shows like this. every twenty seconds its "oh # did you see that?!" or "oh my god did you hear that?!!!". it seems really dramatized, just abunch of amateurs running around at night trying to scare the crap outta one another. then they dig a fossil outta the ground, take zero precaution to preserve it immediately spout out something retarded like "o h my god am i holding an alien?!". then they say its not possible to bring the fossil back over the border, well get a Chilean scientist to figure it out gezz!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why does their alien noise sound a LOT like the Probe Droid from The Empire Strikes back?Probe droid noise

It's AWFUL similar....

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't know how credible this show is, but at least it was edge-of-your-seat stuff and hugely entertaining.

Wish they had brought the body back though... or at least a sample. That was a stupid an obvious mistake.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So what did they do with the body? Just leave it?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Oh god... every episode is the damn same.
Background research, bit of joking, spend the night, nothing significant, just enough hope to make you watch the next episode. Like the african river one. Oh the camera moved a bit it *could* have been mokele membe.

When you realise they have to be captivating or lose their funding you realise they need to add the mysterious input. The demon skin turned out to be chicken! But it held you attention!

The host guy annoys me a bit but at least he is interesting, but their whole show is kind of dumb... i mean see something in the cave lets run away! not like were here to document paranormal or anything

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
LOl that looked staged. dam i must be getting cynical in my old age. did they report on the findings of the corpse? hmmm. What happened to the days when we could watch something and not have to analyze it like some FBI profiler looking for hints of deception.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purge

I'd like to point out that (while unplugged as stated), the parabolic dish was broadcasting sound, not receiving. That's like a microphone turning into a speaker (while powered down) -- that's a tough one to explain.
The decayed corpse looked chicken-sized to me as well, but they said it had hooved feet, not talons. What I thought I also saw were curled up fists coming from the upper limbs, but they didn't go into detail.

-
is it possible the dish wasnt completely unplugged? ive had a buzzing sound, static charge sort of feedback, from a barely-touching connector contact, even after powering down. although i'd like to think it was somethin else.
also, re: the Ichabod Chicken thing, i said that maybe it was a baby goat, and my friend told me she'd seen a tv program where a (chilean, she thinks) shaman used a dried goat fetus as part of a healing ceremony. maybe it was the same situation, if'n it was a goat, that is.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

this creature looks incredible close to ancient egyptian carvings of a little dude they call hippo deity. look up the ceiling of Ramesseum at Deir el Bahri

tellme what you think

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join