It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

The CDC actually says not to give it to people with Diabetes or other underlying medical problems. Read the faq. If you are compromised the nasal vaccine is a no go.

That leaves them with the injection. Which really is not much safer in the long term. The shot has a long list of carcinogens and other nasty chemicals in it. Plus it may cause problems for people on a steroid or aspirin therapy routine. Just like with the nasal vaccine.Nasty chemicals in H1N1 shot

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by acasillas73
There's a lot of media hype about the h1n1 vaccine. A collegue recently took the vaccine & ended up in ICU. IT ended up affecting his brain. It seems too much of a coincidence that this happened after receiving vaccine. Forget getting vaccinated if you want to remain in good health. Another concern I have is the inhaled vaccine in the news. H1n1 causes respiritory infections so if the vaccine is inhaled I'm convinced it will infect the population by placing it in the lungs.

He's lucky if he only ended up in ICU. My colleague took the vaccine and is now being held on the secret moon base in full quarantine. The virus mutated him into a deadly creature that spits acid and can cloak itself. They are studying him off world and plan to use him to advance military technology. They will cut him to pieces and he'll die a horrible death. Bet he wishes he never took that vaccine now..

See.. isn't it fun to make anonymous baseless claims?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Originally posted by prettyflowers
wow. i am gonna laugh my ass off if you begin to die and have the guts to tell us that your about to go unconscious and die.

Yes it will be hilarious if he dies and leaves his loved ones in a state of bereavement. I will barely be able to contain my amusement at that scenario.

Seriously did a cat just jump across your keyboard? Behind the poster there is a human being and it might be a good thing if you remember that

Decent human beings are meant to respect human life not laugh at the possibility of it ending.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

Well said! Thank you for that.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

"PS - *If* I die from this vaccine my final wish is for you guys to revolt and burn this mofo to the ground! "

haha love your attitude

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I just wanted to contribute by saying that there have been several mutations of the H1N1, all of them with much higher fatality rates. So far they have been contained but there is evidence suggesting that mutations are occurring world-wide and we will soon have several extremely deadly variations of the H1N1 in circulation globally.

This information was relayed to me by a good friend who interacts with Homeland Security, FEMA, and also has input in the WHO. It was suggested that I stock up on important supplies and to honestly be prepared for a Marshal Law Quartine scenario, as it is appearing more and more likely.

I did not honestly care about H1N1 until my friend shared this information with me, and he himself has already stocked up and is taking precautions to protect himself and his family. He is also utilizing specialized Hand Sanitizer that he says will protect your hands from harboring the H1N1 for upwards of 6-12 hours between applications. When it gets bad enough he will also be utilizing a mask that is specially treated with a polymer-bond sanitizer that kills H1N1 on contact.

In all, he says the biggest thing to fear is the mutation and subsequent quarantine that could occur nationally even globally that will severely limit and restrict basic services and even food and water. The few mutations they have caught have upwards of a 50% death rate, although subsequent infections from those mutations tend to be milder. But all it takes is 1 mutation to take hold.

I am not getting the shot, but I am putting together a survival kit and emergency supplies just in case. As well as First Aide supplies and the specialized sanitizers.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
HI.
I am pretty sure after the nasal shot you become a carrier of h1n1 for 7 days but i not sure .
www.wishtv.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by emsed1

"A lot of folks have been showing their ignorance, dreaming up fanciful conspiracies about H1N1 vaccine, the NWO, the WWE and the antichrist."

So has my cat, but I am not going to admonish him in a public forum. Take the shot, rub your arm, get some ice cream afterward. I don't think anyone here really cares. I will take my chances with the swine flu, which is what I will have to do, anyway, even if I did get the vaccine. So, congratulations to you, you are pumping a bunch of crap into your bloodstream...as Tim and Eric from Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! would say, "great job!"

[edit on 9-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

Someone had their conspiracy theory called on them

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

About 3 weeks after I had the seasonal flu shot 2 years ago, I developed chronic hives. I don't brake out in bumps or anything resembling the chicken pox, I just start itching all over and my skin is VERY sensitive, even to my clothes. Now I have to take a pill every 24 hours or I start becoming highly agitated, fidgety, and itchy which really pisses me off!!! I read an insert to one of the vaccines and this was a possible side effect. I also read that asthma is one too. I started thinking about the huge increase in childhood asthma, and I think vaccinations are the cause, among other ailments. They say it's due to pollutants, but we have acutually reduced pollution since the 70's, so breathing problems should be falling, not rising. Also, in the news they say children and pregnant women should get the shot, but I read in the insert that it shouldn't be given to them, and there hasn't been any testing on those groups. WTF?
One doctor said that they were unable to make the Avian flu vaccine during the bird flu scare, because inserting that virus into the regular flu vaccine didn't work, but "this one does" he said. What?? I do not trust vaccines anymore. I think as we age, the mulitude of vaccines given to us through out our lives are destroying our immune systems, just like it did to my dogs, cat, my mom's dog, and many of my friends pets. All a money scam now days, I think.

Good luck to you friend, I hope you never have a problem.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wont be taking the vaccine, nor will I be giving it to my kid, basically because I think the hysteria surrounding this issue is absurd.

The press have been leaping over every infection like a pack of death hungry ghouls, the excitement that comes from every media article concerning someone who died with swine flu is disgusting. As is the thinly veiled disappointment when most of those people turn out to have had another condition that was the most likely cause of their death, if this is even ever reported.

If they reported every person who died or was horribly maimed in car accidents or just random murders that are inflicted on completely innocent people minding their own business then there would be no time to report on swine flu at all.

It doesnt matter which country we are from, sickness and influenza (and eventually death) is inevitable unless you live in a bubble. I shudder to think of the billions of dollars, pounds and euros that are going to end up in the pockets of pharma companies to spread a vaccine that isnt tested properly and is at best, protecting a relative handful of people from the awful inconvenience of calling in sick at work for a few days.

How many lives could actually be saved if the money had been spent on protecting at risk kids, cancer research, or just providing better health facilities for everyone.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kneverr

A) I don't understand how you can understand my intent better than I can.

B) It is impossible to become infected, or transmit, H1N1 Influenza solely from taking the vaccine.

C) Rense is nonsense. There are about 4 billion threads debunking Rense on ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I just wanted to contribute by saying that there have been several mutations of the H1N1, all of them with much higher fatality rates. So far they have been contained but there is evidence suggesting that mutations are occurring world-wide and we will soon have several extremely deadly variations of the H1N1 in circulation globally.

This information was relayed to me by a good friend who interacts with Homeland Security, FEMA, and also has input in the WHO. It was suggested that I stock up on important supplies and to honestly be prepared for a Marshal Law Quartine scenario, as it is appearing more and more likely.

I did not honestly care about H1N1 until my friend shared this information with me, and he himself has already stocked up and is taking precautions to protect himself and his family. He is also utilizing specialized Hand Sanitizer that he says will protect your hands from harboring the H1N1 for upwards of 6-12 hours between applications. When it gets bad enough he will also be utilizing a mask that is specially treated with a polymer-bond sanitizer that kills H1N1 on contact.

In all, he says the biggest thing to fear is the mutation and subsequent quarantine that could occur nationally even globally that will severely limit and restrict basic services and even food and water. The few mutations they have caught have upwards of a 50% death rate, although subsequent infections from those mutations tend to be milder. But all it takes is 1 mutation to take hold.

I am not getting the shot, but I am putting together a survival kit and emergency supplies just in case. As well as First Aide supplies and the specialized sanitizers.

Pure bunk.

Pure hearsay.

Your friend is misleading you.

How do I know this? As a member of the Illinois Terrorism Task Force, founder of my local Medical Reserve Corps (a program of the Public Health Service and the Surgeon General's Office) and a subscriber to briefings from FEMA and the ODNI (look it up), I can tell you what your friend is saying is patently false.

This would, in fact, be third person-removed hearsay.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

How do I know this? As a member of the Illinois Terrorism Task Force, founder of my local Medical Reserve Corps (a program of the Public Health Service and the Surgeon General's Office) and a subscriber to briefings from FEMA and the ODNI (look it up), I can tell you what your friend is saying is patently false.

Okay. Just a question. What do they paid to you to advertise their vaccine? Can you still look into the mirror? I'm serious now. With this description you told us everything. ITTT, Program of the PHS and SGO, subscriber from FEMA. You just connected the dots to us. Thank you very much.

Sorry, but at the moment your credibility is just fallen below zero. Don't waste your time from now on, because you just described where to you're really belonging, to which side. We're not going to take your vaccines, thank you very much.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
HI.
I am pretty sure after the nasal shot you become a carrier of h1n1 for 7 days but i not sure .
www.wishtv.com...

Again, from a biological and medical perspective it is physically impossible to get or spread the flu (or any other viral disease) from an 'inactivated' virus.

Wikipedia has a good summary of vaccination:

An inactivated vaccine consists of virus particles which are grown in culture and then killed using a method such as heat or formaldehyde. The virus particles are destroyed and cannot replicate, but the virus capsid proteins are intact enough to be recognized and remembered by the immune system and evoke a response

The body formulates antibodies to the proteins contained in the vaccine. If the person is subsequently exposed to the ACTUAL virus, the immune system already has a response formulated.

If nothing else, I would urge anyone interested in the vaccine (either for or against) to actually go out and research the scientific information available.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I'm asking again. What do they pay to you? Because right now you're just an advertiser at ATS and telling us page by page, TAKE THE VACCINE!

No. We're not going to take it. And I already have doubts that you even took the vaccine shot at all. Even your banner has a double meaning, a hidden advertisement. "Come and take it." Yeah. Sure. Have a nice dream, mister.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I am very sorry to hear this.

This is exactly the reason my wife is unable to get a yearly flu shot. She has a fantastic immune system, though, so she rarely gets sick.

She is highly allergic to sulfite containing compounds (preservatives like the infamous thimerosol and squalene).

Her first flu shot resulted in a similar experience. Difficulty breathing, hives, itching, rash and inflammation.

This is not a reaction to the dead virus material in the injection, but an allergic reaction to the other nasty stuff they put in the shot. This is one reason I wanted to get the nasal version.

As a disclaimer - I probably would NOT have gotten the injection. I had firmly decided against it and only decide to get the vaccine after they told us an intranasal was available.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
reply to post by emsed1

Okay. Just a question. What do they paid to you to advertise their vaccine? Can you still look into the mirror? I'm serious now. With this description you told us everything. ITTT, Program of the PHS and SGO, subscriber from FEMA. You just connected the dots to us. Thank you very much.

Sorry, but at the moment your credibility is just fallen below zero. Don't waste your time from now on, because you just described where to you're really belonging, to which side. We're not going to take your vaccines, thank you very much.

What are you talking about?

Whom am I advertising for?

I don't even know which company made the vaccine I took. How can I advertise for someone I don't even know?

The information I get from FEMA is the same information anyone in the general public can get. The information I get from ODNI is the same information anyone can get.

The MRC was a volunteer program I started after Hurricane Katrina, long before H1N1.

My involvement with ITTF is simply through participation with my employer. All hospitals and EMS systems fall under the FEMA structure.

I appreciate constructive criticism, but if you are offended and doubt my credibility there are thousands of other threads available on ATS for you to read.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
reply to post by emsed1

I'm asking again. What do they pay to you? Because right now you're just an advertiser at ATS and telling us page by page, TAKE THE VACCINE!

No. We're not going to take it. And I already have doubts that you even took the vaccine shot at all. Even your banner has a double meaning, a hidden advertisement. "Come and take it." Yeah. Sure. Have a nice dream, mister.

I am honestly not trying to sound sarcastic here, but I would ask a polite favor.

It's generally considered good ATS etiquette to actually read the thread before you begin posting.

I know you only joined yesterday and I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I would respectfully ask that you re-read my comments and not derail the thread.

I am doing this because I think it's important for ATSers to have a personal connection and experience to help make up their minds.

I never advised anyone to get the vaccine. In fact people may not want the vaccine after reading my thread.

Thank you for posting, but respectfully, please stick to the material at hand.

If you must know I have not been paid anything by anyone to take the vaccine or talk about it. I'm just posting my opinion and what I've learned from my own journey here.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I appreciate constructive criticism, but if you are offended and doubt my credibility there are thousands of other threads available on ATS for you to read.
You're one of them. Yesterday I haven't clearly understood your "I'm going to get it, I'm going to get it." approach, because from your posts I see you're intelligent and only dumb people are taking this thing. Some are even told me to try to convince you about the opposite, but I refused because the little voice in my mind said: something is not right with this guy. Now I do know what is wrong with you.

I am doing this because I think it's important for ATSers to have a personal connection and experience to help make up their minds.

Only the stupid people don't know that. That's what you're intending to use this against the ATSers. Personal connection, a little betray by telling false experience.

I never advised anyone to get the vaccine. In fact people may not want the vaccine after reading my thread.

You're doing this since the beginning. Take the shot, take the shot, just you're writing and telling some nice surrounding, background story to not grab the suspicion of anyone. Such as you're taking the shot, but your fellow co-workers are don't and hesitating, presenting them as they're stupid and you made the only right decision. It's clear psychology; reverse psychology what I used to use all the time.

I'm offended by lies and I don't like when someone is trying to convince people about something what about many knows it's dangerous. If it's offending you, be it. I'm intending to save lives, instead of taking them away.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Aha! I never even realized that about my avatar.

The phrase 'Molon Labe' is explained thusly:

The Greek phrase Molōn labe! (Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them!" is a classical expression of defiance reported by Plutarch in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae. It corresponds roughly to the modern equivalent English phrase "over my dead body," "bring it on" or, most closely, "come and get it." It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase.

The patch is from the site milspecmonkey.com

They have many humorous patches and stickers, but I liked the irreverence of the Spartan.

As a Libertarian I don't take kindly to a huge government interfering in my life. As a native Texan, I don't take kindly to those who would challenge the sovereignty of myself and my family.

There is a famous Texas flag, flown at Gonzales during the war with Mexico. The Mexican Army had given Gonzales a small cannon to defend themselves against marauders.

Santa Ana ordered his troops to take back the cannon. The Texians would not give it up. After losing a few fights the Mexicans returned without the cannon.

The folks in Gonzales created a flag with the cannon and the phrase "Come and Take It", which is similar in nature to the New Hampshire motto "Don't Tread on Me".

Even though I voluntarily took the vaccine, if there were a Federal mandate issued I would be the first person raising hell over it. No government has the right to tell you what to do with your body.

So, the reasoning for my avatar is not to advertise the vaccine, but rather to say in a humorous way to the 'powers that be' that scavenge these boards - If you thing you are big enough to take what I have then bring it on.

Kind of a strange philosophy from a government disinfo hack, eh?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I will stand up right now and say that to me your credibility is still fine...

I don't think you're being paid to promote this vaccine and I am still not worried about it

Oh and don't worry about the neighsayers emsed...you're doing fine in my book if it helps to hear that once in a while

Good on you for not falling to propaganda

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join