It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable

Originally posted by ruggedtoast
I wont be taking the vaccine, nor will I be giving it to my kid, basically because I think the hysteria surrounding this issue is absurd.

The only hysteria you'll face is that of your own as you hold your dead child in your arms.. wondering why you listened to wildly hysterical conspiracy websites on the intertubes instead of listening to skilled health care professionals and scientists..

It cracks me up though.. these 'dangerous compounds' in the vaccine can't hold a candle to what your body ingests from skin lotion, scented shampoos, tap water, coke zero and splenda. People here will happily expose themselves to things 200x worse than vaccine ingredients and not care whatsoever! It's just laughable.

The point is though it's not just some people on a conspiracy forum making all this up, there has been doctor after doctor lined up to tell you it's bad as well, not only that but common sense and indeed evidence should tell you something is not quite right with this vaccine.

1. The virus is engineered. Why would it contain components of different flu's such as avian flu and human influenza? naturally occurring viruses (supposedly) mutate on their own, there would be no need to incorporate different types of existing flu into any new single variation.

2. Vaccine rushed through testing and has been mass produced for a while now.

3. The patent for the vaccine was filed long before the first outbreak in Mexico.

4. The World Health Organization declared a level 6 pandemic warning, this automatically grants permission to forcefully vaccinate in most countries.

5. Big Pharma are no longer responsible or held liable for any damages caused by vaccinations.

6. GP's in some countries are being paid ludicrous amounts of money per shot they give out.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by CriticalThinking]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable

Discussion of h1n1 has generated 100's of millions of hits on conspiracy sites, hits are good for biz. Anyway.. suit yourself, but all I can see is "anti-vax" hysteria. Any vaccine has risks. I am by no means pro-vaccine but if the odds show 50% will die from a virus and 90% who take the vaccine will survive then I'll play the odds. These odds are yet to be established so I am holding off.. People here really do believe that this vaccination is a depopulation system to kill millions. It's unreal. I know several in the health sector as well as bio chemists, these are good people. There is nothing sinister here.. but in hollywood "sex sells", in conspiracy land "fear sells" so do the math..

For crying out loud....do tell us, are the thousands of doctors, and nurses who ae protesting, and don't want to take the vaccine part of this 'multi-million dollar business?....

You do all the math you want, I'll rather believe the research i have done myself, alongside all those doctors, and nurses, and this research says these vaccines are not safe.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

OMG.

Tamiflu is NOT a vaccine.

Relenza is NOT a vaccine.

These are anti-viral medications, not vaccinations.

If you don't understand even the basic science of vaccination then you should really go back and take some time to research it.

I'm not talking about Tamiflu. I have not taken Tamiflu.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This thread has really brought out the worst in some people here. My God, there are people that are actually stating that they WANT the O.P. to get sick and/or die. Unbelievable! If someone doesn't agree with them they go on the attack. The O.P. posted this thread as a favor to ALL here. And then he gets attacked, attacked, attacked. This really shows how some just WANT to have major DRAMA in their lives. What ever happened to respecting others opinions? Damn, the O.P. is the one who took the vaccine, NOT any of YOU who are attacking him! Wishing harm on him because he took the vaccine is just insanity. Some people just really make me sick.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by searching4thetruth]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I just heard some horrible and saddening news.

Twenty children in the United States died from H1N1 flu THIS WEEK.

Could those children still be alive had a vaccine been available? We will never know.

H1N1 is racing through our schools locally. It is easily transmissable and I think that people on both sides of this debate will agree that children are at high risk.

I am deeply saddened by this news, and I am saddened by the 76 total deaths of children in the US this year from H1N1 flu.

---

I would also ask out of decency and scientific integrity that people refrain from posting the adverse effects of TamiFlu, Relenza, etc.

These are anti-viral drugs. These are not vaccinations. Please feel free to start another thread or post to one of the many available on antivirals. These are medications, not vaccinations, and I have not taken any of them nor do I know much about them except that they are not H1N1 vaccines.

This thread is about two things:

- The H1N1 2009 vaccine

- A personal experience with the vaccine

This thread is not about:

- Tamiflu
- Relenza
- H5N1 Influenza
- FluMist
- Seasonal or Type B flu

If you must make a credible counter-point on the topic at hand please feel free to do so. I have done my best to confine my experience to the subject at hand. You are doing a disservice to all of us by introducing confusion.

I am still convinced that vaccination will save lives.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
We may have discussed this particular link earlier, but I thought it was worth looking at:

Intranasal LAIV Information

If you go down to the clinical studies portion you can see that with H1N1/A variants in children under 5 yrs of age there was an 89.2% reduction in flu rates.

If you want to go the emotional route, then statistically 18 of the 20 children that died this week in the US from H1N1 did not have to die. If the vaccine were available before these children were infected with H1N1 we could have reasonably expected 18 of them to still be alive.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
im waiting for every one to die that got the shot i give it 3 maybe 4 mounths then people are gonna start dieing left and right

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Read through some of the links on the swine flu news and updates thread before posting #'s 1, 5, and 6.

MSG? I wonder what good a flavor enhancer will do in a vaccine?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by winotka
reply to post by Exopolitico

Read through some of the links on the swine flu news and updates thread before posting #'s 1, 5, and 6.

MSG? I wonder what good a flavor enhancer will do in a vaccine?

It brings out the flavor of the swine and eggs!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Take the jab and shoot crap into your arm and blood stream....Down the road you will regret it.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Cancer and Death

vactruth.com...

A fairly good interview with doctors in Utah here:

User Feedback: H1N1 flu and vaccine

www.ksl.com...#
Although they really downplayed this:

After the swine flu vaccine program in 1976, there was evidence that a few people had a serious neurologic condition called Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Research indicated that it may have been due to the vaccine in some people...

Ask ‘Why?’ before taking the H1N1 ‘swine flu’ vaccine

www.examiner.com...

Good luck with your shots.
The term russian roulete comes to mind......

[edit on 11-10-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by Sharrow

In my opinion this thread will go one of two ways.

Either:

A) I will suffer a serious side effect or adverse reaction (or die) and ATS will have the scoop of the century for a verifiable insidious swine flu bioweapon plot. (I can already hear Alex Jones starting to pant heavily.)

or

B) Everything will be fine. I won't get swine flu and people reading this thread can have at least one verifiable first-hand experience to help them make an informed decision about their own choice.

All this discussion of yours is a moot point about the H1N1 vaccine since you were priviledge enough to have access to AstraZeneca's nasal version of the vaccine.

However, that is not the case for MOST other people in this world who only have what their Government has bought from Big Pharma which is the H1N1 vaccine with the adjuvant MF59 or AS03 - which is the SQUALENE (the oil "booster" of the vaccine).

So your disussion is useless from that point of view, since the possible dangers and the educated discussion about this vaccine primerely has been about the adjuvants (boosters) and not about the vaccine itself.

There are several top medical journals and scientific papers & reports being made, which can be found here on ATS where they are posted, that clearly shows that SQUALENE IF INJECTED can cause autoimmune diseases.

So not until most of the world citizens had been injected with this vaccine laced with squalene, could we really see any long term effects and dangers to people's immunsystem.

Therefore is this discussion of yours unfortunately useless since you are confusing people here and are promoting the "H1N1 vaccine" as a general TERM while leaving out the important questions about the adjuvants which MOST people around the world will end up being injected with!!

That is why this thread of your is dishonest and is made soley as an attempt to RIDICULE the more serious disussions about the dangers of the SQUALENE ADJUVANTS - that most people educated in this topic are discussing.

Not everone in the world can have AstraZeneca's nasal version of the vaccine like you did.

Most of the people of this world will end up being injected with a SQUALENE laced vaccine that noone knows the longterm effects of, neither do they know how many that will be unlucky to develop autoimmune diseases because they were injected with squalene.

There are several documented results with rats and ferrets that squalene can cause several autoimmune diseases and induce a chronic T-Cell-mediated Arthritis.

The Endogenous Adjuvant Squalene Can Induce a Chronic T-Cell-Mediated Arthritis in Rats

Barbro C. Carlson*, Åsa M. Jansson*, Anders Larsson, Anders Bucht* and Johnny C. Lorentzen*

From the Department of Medicine,*
Unit of Rheumatology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm; the Department of Medical Sciences,
University Hospital, Uppsala; and the Department of Biomedicine,
Division of NBC Defense, Defense Research Establishment, Umeå, Sweden

Squalene is a cholesterol precursor, which stimulates the immune system nonspecifically. We demonstrate that one intradermal injection of this adjuvant lipid can induce joint-specific inflammation in arthritis-prone DA rats.

ajp.amjpathol.org...

diss.kib.ki.se...

And the more educated & interested person should also take a deep look at SQUALENE as the "booster" in the first anthrax vaccine & Gulf war syndrome.

Illegal vaccine link to Gulf war syndrome

The illness known as Gulf war syndrome looks likely to have been caused by an illegal vaccine "booster" given by the Ministry of Defence to protect soldiers against biological weapons, according to the results of a new series of tests.

Scientists in the United States found that symptoms of the illness were the same for service personnel who received the injections whether or not they served in the Gulf.

The common factor for the 275,000 British and US veterans who are ill appears to be a substance called squalene, allegedly used in injections to add to their potency. Such an action would have been illegal. Squalene is not licensed for use on either side of the Atlantic because of potential side effects.

Pam Asa and her team at the Tulane medical school in Louisiana tested more than 300 former US military personnel who were given vaccinations to go to the Gulf: 95% tested positive for squalene antibodies.

In addition veterans from both sides of the Atlantic were tested, including 20 who were given preparatory injections but who did not go to the war. All 20 tested positive to squalene antibodies.

The first non-deployed British sufferer to be tested, Anwen Humphreys, was also found to have antibodies.

Dr Asa said in her view the fact that even non-deployed veterans were testing positive for squalene provided conclusive evidence that vaccinations were a "major cause" of the condition. It ruled out the alternative environmental theories floated as causes of Gulf war syndrome.

"I believe that those people who were given vaccinations in the US and the UK were given something they should not have been, probably in the anthrax vaccine. [The results] need a thorough examination by the US and UK governments."

Squalene is classed as an adjuvant - a chemical which is added to a vaccine to make it more combative. It is a naturally occurring substance in the human body but injecting it is illegal, and past scientific research in rats and mice has found that it causes auto-immune disease. Consequently, squalene in the form of a vaccine is unlicensed for human or veterinary use.

The evidence could be devastating for the Ministry of Defence which is being sued for damages by 1,900 British veterans. If they show they were injected with an illegal substance, the damages could be astronomical. The ministry has refused toreveal what was in the injections.

Ms Humphreys, 39, from Dolgellau, north Wales, who suffers typical symptoms of the syndrome - severe headaches, nausea, muscular pain, joint swelling, short term memory loss and depression - said: "I believe the MoD has used us like guinea pigs to see how effective squalene is.

"There are no words to describe what they have done. It's just medically, morally and ethically wrong."

She says she feels "cheated" by the MoD. "I was always one of these people who said that there is no way they would experiment with our vaccinations."

www.guardian.co.uk...

"Our results strongly suggest that the production of anti-squalene antibodies is linked to symptoms of Gulf War illness and to the presence of squalene found in certain lots of anthrax vaccine.....human exposure to squalene in vaccines has been shown by others to cause immunological symptoms similar to those found in Gulf War illness patients.

----

For the past half century, peer-reviewed scientific research has documented how animals injected with oil-based adjuvants develop a variety of hypersensitive (allergic) and autoimmune diseases. They also develop cysts. This has also proven true in humans. In the 1960s, nearly a million people in England were immunized with an influenza vaccine containing an oil based adjuvant. I believe the oil was mineral oil. The manufacturer voluntarily withdrew the vaccine from the market when approximately 40 patients developed sterile (non-infectious) cysts that in some cases had to be surgically removed. I am unaware of any research showing how quickly cysts can develop after immunization with an oil adjuvant.

www.whale.to...

More compiled information about SQUALENE with links can be found here
www.whale.to...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Tamiflu can exacerbate flu symptoms, especially in young children and adolesents. Also there is an attenuated amount of live virus in every vaccine. Otherwise there would be no point in vaccinating.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Andrew Moulden is a profiteering, scaremongering, crap-selling quack.
Quack-Quack

Your clearly making an ad hominem attack here and therefore you have not made the least step towards refuting any arguments presented by this individual by the name of Andrew Moulden. For a refresher, the Latin term 'ad hominem' can be translated as 'to the person'. When you make an ad hominem attack then you are attacking the person that happens to be presenting a argument as though such a successful attack will somehow undermine the soundness of the argument presented by the verbally attacked presenter. Arguments, however, are entities in themselves separate from their presenter and therefore can only be assessed epistemologically by examining and critiquing the attributes of the argument but not the attributes of the presenter of the argument.

Therefore, even if it is a true statement that "Andrew Moulden is a profiteering, scaremongering, crap-selling quack."(and I am not saying either way if he is or not as I have not even heard of him before reading this thread) that premise will in no way be able to be fitted into a logical argument that refutes any sound arguments already made by said individual.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I just heard some horrible and saddening news.

Twenty children in the United States died from H1N1 flu THIS WEEK.

Could those children still be alive had a vaccine been available? We will never know.

Just imagine if these children were unable to fight off the H1N1 flu naturally because their immune systems had been compromised by the effects of their early childhood vaccination series.

It would make me think twice about allowing any of that crap to be put into my body or that of my children whether or not it is technically a "vaccination" or "medication".

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

reply to post by dizziedame

We are directing all our energy toward a fictitious 'NWO' entity and making irrational outbursts about a stupid flu vaccine while the fox is robbing the proverbial henhouse right under our noses.

What does the ontology of the 'NWO' have to do with the safety of the stupid flu vaccine?(I agree with you, however, for the vaccine being 'stupid').

As for the 'irrational outbursts' whether anyone is making outbursts is irrelevant but with regards to the rationality, you are begging the question that we are trying to answer on the forums; Are there good rational reasons for avoiding at all possible costs getting the swine flu vaccine? Myself I've found many rational reasons both here on ATS and elsewhere for avoiding the vaccine, some maybe in the form of 'outbursts' others not.

Whatever you believe, PLEASE don't listen to me or Alex Jones to tell you how to live your life. We are all divine creatures with abilities far beyond what we have been told and instructed our whole lives.

Well, we may not have to listen to you or AJ on how to live our lives but the Health Care Workers in New York State are being told they must submit to forced penetration and injection of the swine vaccine into one's bodily fluids if that person wants to continue with a very important part of their lives in that state; their careers.

Nobody has power over you unless you give them that power. No clumsy, disorganized joke of a New World Order can ever take away your spirit or your humanity.

I'm not clear here if you now believe the New World Order does exist but only as a clumsy disorganized joke. But regardless, I don't think anyone here believes in a fundamental way that any organized power can take away your spirit or humanity, but realistically, as in the case of New York health care workers, the powers that be can invoke measures that can be rather crushing both psychologically and financially. Additionally I am concerned that the New York situation may be a prodrome (a 'prodrome' is a term usually just used in the medical field to describe the earliest symptoms of an oncoming illness. For instance a scratchy throat might be a prodrome for the common cold) for a more widespread instigation of similar measures first in other states with health care workers and then eventually to all citizens.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I just wanted to contribute by saying that there have been several mutations of the H1N1, all of them with much higher fatality rates. So far they have been contained but there is evidence suggesting that mutations are occurring world-wide and we will soon have several extremely deadly variations of the H1N1 in circulation globally.

This information was relayed to me by a good friend who interacts with Homeland Security, FEMA, and also has input in the WHO. It was suggested that I stock up on important supplies and to honestly be prepared for a Marshal Law Quartine scenario, as it is appearing more and more likely.

I did not honestly care about H1N1 until my friend shared this information with me, and he himself has already stocked up and is taking precautions to protect himself and his family. He is also utilizing specialized Hand Sanitizer that he says will protect your hands from harboring the H1N1 for upwards of 6-12 hours between applications. When it gets bad enough he will also be utilizing a mask that is specially treated with a polymer-bond sanitizer that kills H1N1 on contact.

In all, he says the biggest thing to fear is the mutation and subsequent quarantine that could occur nationally even globally that will severely limit and restrict basic services and even food and water. The few mutations they have caught have upwards of a 50% death rate, although subsequent infections from those mutations tend to be milder. But all it takes is 1 mutation to take hold.

I am not getting the shot, but I am putting together a survival kit and emergency supplies just in case. As well as First Aide supplies and the specialized sanitizers.

Pure bunk.

Pure hearsay.

Your friend is misleading you.

How do I know this? As a member of the Illinois Terrorism Task Force, founder of my local Medical Reserve Corps (a program of the Public Health Service and the Surgeon General's Office) and a subscriber to briefings from FEMA and the ODNI (look it up), I can tell you what your friend is saying is patently false.

This would, in fact, be third person-removed hearsay.

My friend has no reason to lie to me and he is indeed taking the precautions he recommended. He interacts directly with those in the know and also has access to sensitive "NON PUBLIC" information.

But you may be right that the Government would not hide such information and would openly share it with everyone if it were true.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Good morning ATS,

This morning I woke up with some nasal congestion, but otherwise feel fine.

I have seasonal allergies, though, and have woken up with nasal congestion for about the last two weeks so I don't believe it's anything new.

There have been some very informative posts (thank you!) from some well-educated members since my last visit.

I encourage everyone to dive in and research the information presented. One thing that I hope isn't true was the statement about not being able to get the nasal vaccine.

I'm still not sure if I would have gotten the injection, but the nasal seems ok so far. I hope that more people are able to get the nasal vaccine if they want it.

Not to tell others how to think -- but my number one rule for judging a conspiracy/expose' site, or person, is to visit the site and see if they are offering their information for free, or if they are selling it.

AJ and Moulden both are profiteering hacks (in my opinion). This doesn't mean there is not some truth to be found there, but any time I visit a so-called 'disclosure' or 'exposure' site and books, videos and dvds are being sold I just tune out.

Again, my opinions only.

So far, I feel fine. :-)

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by QtheQ

I just want to point out that mandatory vaccinations for health care workers is not a new phenomenon.

Over the last twenty years in my profession we have been required to submit to a number of vaccinations, namely Hep B, MMR, etc. in order to remain employed. I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now, but that's the way the game is played.

I just spent two years fighting my employee health department because they lost the record of my MMR. Instead of just testing me for it, they made me get the sequence of vaccines all over again. Yes - it pissed me off.

It sucks. This is just another way for big government to control your lives, I agree.

As for H1N1 none of my fellow employees have been required to take the vaccine so far, and most haven't. I don't know if that will change since H1N1 is currently ravaging my state like wildfire, but we will see.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I'll be following your thread. Hopefully you will be honest about adverse effects.

Do I sense tension in your posts. Are you a bit nervous?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join