It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian Minister of Defense: USA is using Alien Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Vietnam - I know they didnt invade, but, well, you couldnt call that war a victory could you? except for the arms industry, as usual, and Hollywood.

Vietnam had a great soundtrack though.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viper73
You know guys ..this all sounds wonderful...but.....why are we so sure that "aliens" from other worlds are what we are dealing with here? From the information and data at hand, there is without question some type of phenomena goin on here. UFO sightings are undebateably real....we know this to be true. With all the sightings worldwide, the UFO issue is undoubtedly a fact. The problem with this is that...we have been acultured to think that these craft ( which I personally believe is human made -advanced black op technology ) have beings from other planets in them.

Since there has been UFO's with us since for like forever (several thousand years back, you can google on ancient aliens if you like), there is three options really:

A) The aliens are another species.
B) The aliens are humans surviving earlier civilizations who have decided to stick around this planet for some reason despite their technological advances.
C) Time travel, the visitors are from the future (aliens or humans)

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ive seen this story front paged about 4 times in the past year...

it is interesting none-the-less.

IM glad this has been given attention once again... but i also think this was expected since there have been big predictions in the past 2 weeks regarding disclosure.

so when more people become aware of this, or find something new, the search engines heat up with new user searches, and BAM this video makes it FP again.

im hoping for some disclosure, and im pretty sure if there was tech recovered our military would be using it.... but from the rumors out there, the tech is supposed to help us move away from our old fuel sources (coal, petroleum, etc.) and to new renewable energy.

(crosses fingers) although, if history is prone to repeat itself, disclosure wont happen, even if a minister claims tech being used. it will only come out when ET lands on the white house lawn...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There are hyper-dimensional beings at work manipulating the human race

into a final war that would, if allowed to continue, put an end to the human

race.

Why?

Because they want the Earth for themselves so they can breed with

women and fill the Earth with nephilim.

Remember Jesus words? "As in the days of Noah......"

Back then, God destroyed the nephilim because the genetic pool had been

corrupted and they had filled the earth with violence. Noah and his family

escaped destruction because their DNA had remained pure from the

corrupt nephilim genes.

The Earth is so encaptivating to them, due to it's rare nature and beauty,

that these hyper-dimentional beings must have it. They want it more than

Smeagol Gollum wanted the Ring. They want it as their own "precious"

because there is nothing like the Earth in all the Universe. We cannot

imagine how much worth and value this planet has to these hyper-

dimentional beings.

So why don't they just take Earth from us? Because they can't have it.

In the Spirit realm(or hyper-dimensional realms) a war rages on all

around us. But there is a force in place.....holding back the forces of evil

so that all goes according to God's plan. That force is the Spirit of God. At

the time of the rapture, that force will be removed along with true

believers who will be taken up from the earth, ....and then all hell will

break loose.

Don't choose to be left behind.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
oh dear , yet another of the :

" they " have advanced / alien technology

claims , as usual - backed by ZERO evidence for its existance / use

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
oh dear , yet another of the :

" they " have advanced / alien technology

claims , as usual - backed by ZERO evidence for its existance / use

if it's such a problem, why bother commenting?

it's kind of like running into a catholic church screaming, "ZERO evidence!!!"

[edit on 10-10-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Although I believe what he says to be true. Anything that involves Steven Greer needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

I truly believe there is an alien presence and that TPTB have known this for a long time. But Steven Greer is not in the loop. Oh he wants to be and tries very hard to make his case. But to me he is nothing more than a used car salesman and I ain't buying!

Doctor Greer

I wouldn't let him come within 50 feet of me if I was near death and he had a pill to cure all my aliments.

Did I mention I don't like him.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by DazE777]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

You totally got us on the vietnam thing...I even LOL'ed.

The White House was indeed torched in the War of 1812 BUT the British also got their arses handed to them in New Orleans!

The sad thing about that war is that it was fought while the peace agreements where already signed. The USA got our demands from the British and it was the last time we fought each other on a large scale since.

I've read a book or two myself

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorZeno

Originally posted by drock905
zero evidence.

All this proves to me is that there are crazy people in all walks of life.

Of course there are crazy people, but he was the minster of defense, therefore he knows things we don't, and that's that.

Sorry to pick you out as a perfect example.

I posted links where you could have heard him say his opinion is based on a Corso book and Internet information from places like this. When asked directly if he has seen any proof of anything in his possition in the government he says NO.

This is why its important to actually read thread and listen to videos or read transcripts and not post based on the thread title.

He is just a person searching like us with no special knowledge. He looked at the same information we have and came to a conclusion.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The motto of this site is deny ignorance. Well, how can you take the word of this guy just because he was in the government? Someone spoke of his age, and so what? Do senior citizens not lie? If there's no proof for his claims then it means nothing. To believe anyone without looking into it for yourself is just going to disappoint you.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by EmperorZeno

Originally posted by drock905
zero evidence.

All this proves to me is that there are crazy people in all walks of life.

Of course there are crazy people, but he was the minster of defense, therefore he knows things we don't, and that's that.

Sorry to pick you out as a perfect example.

I posted links where you could have heard him say his opinion is based on a Corso book and Internet information from places like this. When asked directly if he has seen any proof of anything in his possition in the government he says NO.

This is why its important to actually read thread and listen to videos or read transcripts and not post based on the thread title.

He is just a person searching like us with no special knowledge. He looked at the same information we have and came to a conclusion.

Begrudgingly I agree with Blaine91555. Not because of who he is, but because of his accurate conclusion. I was at the 2005 exo that showcased Hellyer and although the atmosphere was ripe with anticipation for ~something~ to come out of that conference, nothing really did. Sure he was a former defence minister but he has based a lot of his story on the Corso revelations and what appeared to be gut feelings and campfire stories. That's all fine and dandy but factually it does not bring about disclosure any sooner.

brill

[edit on 10-10-2009 by brill]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You don't think his position is influenced at all by his knowledge of how their Southern neighbor does business? This guy may not be offering any real knowledge earned by his position in the Canadian Military/Government, but, I'm pretty sure (just my opinion) his belief is strengthened by things he's come across as a MOD in Canada.

My brother was a Grunt stationed in Germany in the 70s and early 80s. HE saw stuff that didn't fit into any "Military" genre back then. My cousin is commanding the 5th Fleet (Nimitz Battle Group) NOW and, though he hasn't gotten specific, he has elluded to things not being what it seems.
I wonder what we don't see. Don't you? I am convinced that there is stuff we're not allowed to know about because someone thinks I can't handle it.

Give us a shot.

My $.02

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Uuhhhh, to my knowledge America has never lost any war, nore had an invading force step foot on our soil since we've been a country. I could be wrong, and look forward to the ensuing beating.

Uhhhh...we did torch the White House during the War of 1812...which we won. Sorry about that, eh?

Then there was the U.S. winning the Viet Nam War:

Make no mistake....I love our American cousins, but read a book, eh?

You didn't do any thing. Just like me and every other citizen of the U.S.A had no part in the war of 1812. You can't be part of something when you didn't even exist.

We are not a collective and neither are you and your citizens. Our federal government do not represent the American people and your Canadian government do not represent you.
They do what they want, when they want and we have no say. Ordinary people like you and me are brain washed and suddenly a person of another nationality is an enemy all because our government said so and fed us propaganda.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by TruthSeeker8300]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
We are not a collective and neither are you and your citizens. Our federal government do not represent the American people and your Canadian government do not represent you.

I still vote, and I still see the difference it makes, and I see the difference between Canada...and the US and Russia and Botswana.

Those differences give lie to your cynicism, in my humble opinion.

But whatever floats yer boat, eh?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by brill

We all want proof and disclosure. He is not a part of that I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Unfortunately this man when asked admits he has no special knowledge. He adds nothing to the debate. He only adds his voice and has no more knowledge than anyone else. He was not a witness, nor has he seen, by his own admission, anything while in government.

He is honest. I'm not criticizing him in any way. He does help show that there are believers in all walks of life. That is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

That's easy...the wars we fight aren't meant to win

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
When asked directly if he has seen any proof of anything in his possition in the government he says NO.

Just as with Lord Admiral Hill-Norton et al, these people in former high-powered positions wouldn't state their information was gleaned in their former employment even if it was.

I have asked a fighter pilot friend if they have seen UFOs with the answer "no, but my colleagues have" and asked a radar operator friend if they have tracked UFOs with the answer "no, but my colleagues do all the time".

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I hear ya man. I just know that many folks who have seen things in the course of their military careers, will not come forward with evidence (spoken, written or otherwise) because of.....? What? Orders? Non-disclosure oaths? What?
My Brother is no longer in the Military. Will he talk to me, his own brother about what he's seen? Barely.
He usually takes a deep breath, holds it for a second and ponders what I've asked him and replies..."I'm not going to go into it...". This is my own older brother. Forget Admiral Cousin. He's still Active Navy and (I'm sure) CANNOT describe what he's witnessed. But, I have no doubt he will hold his secrets long after retirement. WHY???
So frustrating.
And now we have MODs from Canada (among others) talking freely about their own speculations and suppositions. Maybe based on not-so-reliable sources like Greer, et al, but, maybe those high-positioned people with the inquisitive minds may use their contacts to investigate further that Greer and Freedman and the other "usual" sources.

There's a film over the UFO phenomenon in America. A thin, very strong film, separating us from the truth. Maybe this former MOD is on the path to finding a weak seam in the film and we should support it more than suppress it because his "Knowledge" is, indeed, from our own measley sources, but, his connections may be stronger to investigate it better.

I hope I make sense here...

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
has this not been posted a few times here on ATS??

i believe so, at any rate thanks for the re-post. am re watching it again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join