It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian Minister of Defense: USA is using Alien Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise at all, but is very interesting nonetheless...

pindz.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Of course. Doesn't surprise me either. Those who 'control' us have technology that's way ahead of ours.
It's disgusting!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That
was

AWESOME!!!!

What a great speech.

THIS is the kind of stuff I post on Facebook to drive my friends and family all crazy. (People who have never met, arguing, blue-faced, over my links is the height of Murphy fun!) Plain words, by someone in the know, telling us that America has had contact with "Visitors" and uses their technology (much to the plight of it's Air Force) on a regular basis, etc, etc.

I am just amazed at the "Matter-of-Fact-ness he presents and he seriously sounds genuinely angry at the use of technology and the blanket over the public, the world and over the President of the United States of America, himself.

Good piece.
S&F
Cuhail

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So why is America broke?

Why does America lose every war it starts ?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

America is broke. The "government within The Government" is, by NO means, broke. Well, I would assume. Does "Money" even matter at that level? THAT is a matter of speculation.

And to your second question, "Why does America lose....".

Think like the Elite...

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the gains!"

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So let me guess, this guys lying as well? Or he's too old and getting senile? Or he's not who he says he is? I can go on forever.

There really seems to be a movement towards TRYING TO GET disclosure. Not saying it's going to happen, but it sure does seem like ex-high-up officials are trying to push for this.

Oh wait, nevermind. They're full of crap!

/sarcasm

Edit to add: This video IS a few years old, but still good info regardless.

And did you know that this guy, Paul Hellyer, is 86 years old??? He was 84 when this video was filmed! Wow.

[edit on 10/9/2009 by impaired]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
So let me guess, this guys lying as well? Or he's too old and getting senile? Or he's not who he says he is? I can go on forever.

This statement requires context. I have seen Hellyer speak to this issue. His statements do not derive from information gathered during his tenure as Minister of Defence. They are his private opinion based upon readings he has done since leaving politics...he is reading everything we are.

Still...here is a man with enough extraordinary life experience to provide an educated opinion on the subject.

Therefore, in my opinion, he has not provided evidence of anything, but he is worth giving a listen.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Uuhhhh, to my knowledge America has never lost any war, nore had an invading force step foot on our soil since we've been a country. I could be wrong, and look forward to the ensuing beating.

either way, .. not one to talk, Australia's national army consists of Paul Hogan a large band of aboriginals, .... and crocky, the crocodile.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Uuhhhh, to my knowledge America has never lost any war, nore had an invading force step foot on our soil since we've been a country. I could be wrong, and look forward to the ensuing beating.

Uhhhh...we did torch the White House during the War of 1812...which we won. Sorry about that, eh?

Then there was the U.S. winning the Viet Nam War:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed029b20ed3f.gif[/atsimg]

Make no mistake....I love our American cousins, but read a book, eh?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yeah I've seen this video before, It is still one of my favorites. I believe him but it seems it's seriously going to take Aliens landing in Times Square for us to finally get it. Why is that? Is it really just the lack of media respect for the subject or is it a type of mind control? sometimes I wonder, when people are spotting UFOs on a daily basis and credible people continue to come forward; how relatively intelligent people can still deny, deny, deny.
How can anyone fall for the Flares, Weather Balloon or Venus standard responses anymore when these objects have been seen, and filmed, going 800mph and making 90 degree turns, and obviously under intelligent control? Why aren't the masses crying out for the truth instead of just a small portion of us, which makes it impossible to bring disclosure?

The Alien visitors aren't jumping in to help us and they haven't wiped us out yet either, but they are here and there's obviously an agenda. The fact the US doesn't want to tell us, leads me to believe the agenda is not a good one for the common man. We need to wake up before we are all enslaved under a NWO - to aliens that were only slightly more (mostly by technology) advanced. I mean, if the Roswell incident really occurred, how advanced could they be to have crashed? Yes, we could be visited by many, but we are in a remote part of the Universe and probably not very exciting. All barbaric and violent n so on.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by itsblownbackbaby]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
isn't this fairly old?

i remember seeing this back in say April or so.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
YouTube version or summary for those of us that can't view this version of the video.

Please.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by sinesolis]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Paul Hellyer -

Article on November 2005 Speech

"The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Another Article About Hellyer

"We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know," he said. "Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough."

Link to full video of speech at 2005 Toronto Conference.
(WMV file)

Video on MSNBC

[edit on 10/10/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
On the video on the last link he states he has seen no evidence. He bases his beliefs on the same information we have available in particular a Corso book. He is like us and has no information that is special other than what we have all seen on the Internet.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
disclosure is nearly impossible to get through the heads of those wrapped up in the little consumer matrix where we fight each other for imaginary pride-elbow space, of which, all that is primitive crap. alien intervention it seems must be a covert test of each individuals readiness to accept the facts, who they (terran based aliens) deem important players in the game of evolution for everybody in harmony. or simply get blown up or zapped for being simply lost causes.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by itsblownbackbaby

I don't even think that aliens landing in Town Square would change people's way of thinking.
"No, no, these were shavec monkeys escaping from nearby circus and the UFO was Venus."

"A person who [was] demoralized, is unable to assess true information, the facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof of documents and pictures.[...] When a military boot crashes his [bottom] then he will understand, not before that. That's the tragic of demoralization." Yuri Bezmenov

PS : woot ! 20th post ! I now can make my very own threads !

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Here is a post on this from last year. I will let my comments stand from that Op. As I still feel the same way about it more than a year later.
Previous Post on same subject...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well...

Obviously.

Does this come as a surprise to anybody? Even the Russians shot down crafts in the 50's and onward and have their share of UFO technology as well. They have had similar secret bases that the United States have had, with scientists doing reverse engineering and so on. Im pretty sure China would also have some stuff.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
That was a intreasting speach.Was not much really about using alien technology.The only alien technology the United States has was obtained by capturing shot down alien craft and trying to copy the alien technology found there.The United States has not got the ability or knowelege to copy exsact alien technology.One of the best things to come out of all this is the triangled shaped flying saucers the United states has built and flown.Only crude compared to the alien mind controled craft but they do move very quickly like the alien crafts.Over the years alien technology has given our sciencetists new ideals and have pointed us into new areas of technology and science that has come directly from studing alien technology.Aliens do not directly share or teach humans about there technology.For one reason it makes good security sence.Humans cannot be trusted with alien technology and our little winnie brains could not comperhend or understand the technical workings behind alien technology.If i was a advanced alien i just could not give humans technology which could be used for war and human exspansion.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Um,

All I can say is...

WOW !!!

This is about as close to disclosure as I have ever heard.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join