It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court affirms there are NO special rights for Truthers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by jthomas

Impressme, I think it is too bad that you forget that it is precisely because 9/11 "Truthers" are no different than Bible-thumping Creationists and every other form of truthphobic deniers, impervious to reason and facts, that they are derided and made fun of.

Truthers, deniers, LOL How can people who seek the Truth can be a denier?

You can't hide behind the "just asking questions" canard, Impressme. You've already admitted above that you "know" the answers. Nice try.

Jthomas, you are soooooo desperate at knocking down the messenger that it is laughable and man, I am laughing. You are not comparing me to bible thumpers and creationist because, I don’t believe in all that garbage.

LOL. You spent a whole paragraph above in another post trying to shoot the messenger - me- for bringing the news of NYCCAN's epic fail.

You have demonstrated many times how uninformed you are, or in denial that the OS dose not stand up to scrutiny, or science. Despite all the creditable scientific evidences that you chose to ignore that prove the OS is false, all I can say is thank god, that there are only a handful of you deniers left on ATS because, most of us are wide awake and know the OS is a lie, and that my friend is a fact.

You've never once refuted me. You still haven't refuted the evidence after 8 years of whining.

Wake up and smell the truth of your own denial, or continue to flounder around like Creationists and round-earth denier.

When all fails because, you have no tools to fight with, then stoop very low as low as you can go, stoop to name calling, and ridiculing they are your only weapons you have left. I love it because, I have the truth and you can not destroy it, no matter how hard you try you can not bury it, you can not erases it, not as long as I am alive because, that is all I am going to do is let the world know the truth the best way that I can.

I love it. There you go ruining your own "just asking questions" claim. Thanks for going out of the way to illustrate my point for me - again.

Once again a Truther shows why one can never underestimate the intelligence of 9/11 Truthers.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

And, of course, wants to blame everyone else for it own failure to understand the law.

Oh my, another desperate lie, I have made no such claims to blame anyone.
You need to stop spewing lies about good people on ATS period.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by impressme]

Since when do YOU claim to be NYCCAN? Learn to read.

And NYCCAN is NOT taking responsibility for its own failure:

"On a dark day for democracy, the patriotic call for answers by hundreds of 9/11 families, first responders and survivors has been stifled, and the will of the people of New York City once again denied."

nyccan.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

It isn't about another investigation. It's about NYCCAN's failed attempt to change the law for it's own purposes. Stick to the OP, ok?

OK. Just exactly what law was to be changed?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There is a back story to 9/11 and Americans deserve to know it. It's out there if you read the books and articles by some of te preatest investigative reporters and authors out there.

The information is out there on the conflicts of interest the US admin had with revealing the involvement of factions of the Saudi Royal family, Pakistan's ISI who co-ordinated, the bib Ladens, Turkish military, etc.
The Intelligence agencies, particularly the FBI, were guilty of withholding vital information from their rivals, there was some level of foreknowledge of a major attack on the country, possibly using hijacked planes. All this must be brough to the ofre of public knowledge.

Unfortunatlry there's a sub-culture fixated on trying to demonstrate somehow the WTC fell due to controlled demolition, a plane didn't really hit the Pentagon, and various whacko theories that in 8 years have been repeatedly demonstrated to be delusional. No tangible evidence of these theories have surfaced, no whistleblowers among the supposedly thousands involved in planting bombs, murdering passengers, etc.

This movement, as leading critic of US policy Noam Chomsky, has done a great disservice to the country deflecting resources and energy of American activism. The Bush administration was guilty of many self-serving actions and concealments. But they did not plant bombs to bring down the WTC.

I've never heard a logical argument why anyone in high places woulsd risk life and limb with an extremely risky and nearly impossible ask of co-ordinating explosive to bring down buildings that were already destroyed by plane attacks.

The naivete and amateurishness of the self proclaimed Truth Movement, embracing junk science and wild theories, if anything has discouraged the press from further pursuing discussion of 9/11. They're an embarrassment.

Mike

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Still can’t stop “telling lies”, can you? I never made no such claim and if I did why don’t you demonstrate it.

When you have no more tools to fight because the truth is the last thing on your agenda then, stoop as low as you can and resort to name calling and LYING. Typical movement from disinformationist.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

Still can’t stop “telling lies”, can you? I never made no such claim and if I did why don’t you demonstrate it.

Apparently, you consider yourself and "it".
I never said YOU did. I said NYCCAN did, to wit:

"You don't even understand that NYCCAN messed up royally. And, of course, wants to blame everyone else for it's own failure to understand the law.

Why do Truthers have such bad reading comprehension? No wonder they can't reason.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You can't hide behind the "just asking questions" canard, Impressme.

It is not a canard, you said and I will quote YOU:

Impressme, I think it is too bad that you forget that it is precisely because 9/11 "Truthers" are no different than Bible-thumping Creationists and every other form of truthphobic deniers, impervious to reason and facts, that they are derided and made fun of.

I had asked you a question about your quote, the question was and I will quote it:

Jthomas, how am I hiding behind a question?

You've never once refuted me. You still haven't refuted the evidence after 8 years of whining.

WHAT? I have only been a member only for a few months Jthomas, when are you going to stop telling lies?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You still cant stop telling lies can you jthomas.

Yes you did:

Since when do YOU claim to be NYCCAN?

Apparently, you consider yourself and "it". :lol

I consider myself? Where do you get these paranoid ideas?

I consider myself? Wow, you really are desperate.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

You still cant stop telling lies can you jthomas.

So you won't admit that you goofed by claiming I was referring to you when I was referring to NYCCAN.

You'll probably deny you even wrote this post that shows your mistake:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's OK, Truthers like you don't ever admit their mistakes.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

You can't hide behind the "just asking questions" canard, Impressme.

It is not a canard, you said and I will quote YOU:

I had asked you a question about your quote, the question was and I will quote it:

Jthomas, how am I hiding behind a question?

I already answered it. It's your problem if you refuse to read it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You still cant stop lying.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

So you won't admit that you goofed by claiming I was referring to you when I was referring to NYCCAN.

You wont admit that that you cant stop lying? I never “goofed” you just lied again!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

I've come to the conclusion that jthomas just trolls here, because he has a lot of down time that he doesn't know how to handle and smearing "truthers" is just one way of killing time. The last two threads of his I saw (besides this one) were two threads made within about a week of each other, both linking to the exact same "news" article of someone harassing Judy Wood, as if anyone here cares about what she has to say.

There is not much point in trying to argue with him, because he is personally not interested in a debate. He decided that he knew everything there was to know about 9/11 about 8 years ago and hasn't listened to a damned thing anyone has said since then, and constantly ignores any attempt at getting him to support what he says with sources. Seriously, he put me on ignore for repeatedly asking him nothing but to provide sources for his claims. The worst part about him is that he actually thinks he's right.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Oh god, you are so right.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

You wont admit that that you cant stop lying? I never “goofed” you just lied again!

Since I was referring to NYCCAN and not you, as everyone can plainly see, you're just showing your blatant dishonesty for all to see.

I'll leave it to you to apologize to your fellow Truthers for lying about it.

In the meantime, NYCCAN's attempt to gain special rights is history, as is your 9/11 Denial Movement.

Whine onwards, Impressme! That's all you are capable of doing.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Come on guys, don't feed him, just let this thread die. There's another thread that covers the same story better.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Whine onwards, Impressme! That's all you are capable of doing.

Then why do you continue to post to me eh? We all know children have to have the last words, prove me right!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join