It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court affirms there are NO special rights for Truthers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The ruling has been handed down by the court affirming that 9/11 Truthers do not have special rights and privileges. The NYCCAN petition has been thrown out as it should be.

Read the final ruling ending the NYCCAN attempt to create a special law for themselves:

resipsa2006.googlepages.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Read the final ruling ending the NYCCAN attempt to create a special law for themselves:

Holy flipping mother of sea turtles!! I knew they were seeking a supposedly independent commission, but I didn't know NYCANN wanted, in the words of the court, their own private law enforcement agency with the powers to subpoena and indict AND protected by the same immunities and priviliges granted to public prosecutors. With it being private, they wouldn't have to answer to anyone, and with specialy immunities they could set up whatever kangaroo court they fancied and railroad anyone they wanted to. This is as above the law as above the law gets.

Only to the truthers does it make sense to demand a dictatorship that answers to noone and with the powers to harass anyone they see fit...and then say it's fair.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Come on, man. Where do yo get off? They were only trying to set up an independent investigation, not the corrupt shills blathering all the lies for the benefit of y'all. Have you seen the video of the squibs exploding beFORE the planes' impact? Have you explained how burning jet fuel, at a lower temperature than can melt steel, managed to bring down a building? Explain how the architect was incorrect, and that a plane really could do what happened. Explain the thermite discovered in the rubble. Explain how we managed to go into Iraq, and the only ones to benefit are the arms merchants who also, incidentally, own our government? Explain how the press can talk incessently about no WMDs found, when in fact, their owners in America, sold the WMDs to Saddam. And he was using them on Kurds. But he never had any, according to the talking heads. Lets face it, BUD, you aren't fooling anyone here. Go try some communist site. Or Al Qaidas.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by jthomas

Only to the truthers does it make sense to demand a dictatorship that answers to noone and with the powers to harass anyone they see fit...and then say it's fair.

Come on. That sounds ridiculous. Noone is demanding a dictatorship, we already have a despotic nepotism. Truthers only want a Constitutional government once more. Only the communist/democrats are harassing anyone they see fit. And they use a method whereby they simply openly stalk their prey, but never do anything against them. Just tail them, and observe them always. Like they are going to do something. Unnerving. Come on, guy, you are on the wrong side. Do a little investigation with an open mind, and be skeptical always. You were duped.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
reply to post by jthomas

Have you seen the video of the squibs exploding beFORE the planes' impact?

Squibs exploding? And something happened before the planes impact?

I know everyone here would love to see a video of that.

Truthers never change...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't think any truther is asking for special treatment. I think what they want is the same rights as any of us to ask questions and expect answers. Having been stationed overseas durring this event I missed much of the media circus that followed and am greatful for that. I have had the oppertunity to look at what evidence I can find and make my own oppinions and judgments concerning what happend. I find the truthers to be no more or less so valid than those speaking out or against David Letterman. They have the right to their oppinion and the right to express that oppinion. No one has ever forced me to believe in their oppinion. I have the right to read what I will and make up my own mind. I see no reason why those making lawful inquires of the government should be suppressed in any way. Freedom of speach should not be protected for a few, it should be the right of all.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As always the law applies only to the weak. the scum, have to not answer to it, as the police and government want it that way.

Its amazing that they wanted it as fact though, normally it is just they do what they want anyway, the law only applies to those they want it to apply too.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

Come on, man. Where do yo get off? They were only trying to set up an independent investigation, not the corrupt shills blathering all the lies for the benefit of y'all. Have you seen the video of the squibs exploding beFORE the planes' impact? Have you explained how burning jet fuel, at a lower temperature than can melt steel, managed to bring down a building? Explain how the architect was incorrect, and that a plane really could do what happened. Explain the thermite discovered in the rubble. Explain how we managed to go into Iraq, and the only ones to benefit are the arms merchants who also, incidentally, own our government? Explain how the press can talk incessently about no WMDs found, when in fact, their owners in America, sold the WMDs to Saddam. And he was using them on Kurds. But he never had any, according to the talking heads. Lets face it, BUD, you aren't fooling anyone here. Go try some communist site. Or Al Qaidas.

Can you explain why, in all these years, the Truth Movement has never convened a convention of its own, conducted its own co-ordinated investigation and produce a coherent counter to what they so venemously refer to as the "official story" Maybe if they showed just an iota of initiative then someone, anyone, might actually take note.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwistyMan
I don't think any truther is asking for special treatment. I think what they want is the same rights as any of us to ask questions and expect answers. Having been stationed overseas durring this event I missed much of the media circus that followed and am greatful for that. I have had the oppertunity to look at what evidence I can find and make my own oppinions and judgments concerning what happend. I find the truthers to be no more or less so valid than those speaking out or against David Letterman. They have the right to their oppinion and the right to express that oppinion. No one has ever forced me to believe in their oppinion. I have the right to read what I will and make up my own mind. I see no reason why those making lawful inquires of the government should be suppressed in any way. Freedom of speach should not be protected for a few, it should be the right of all.

They are asking to give subpeona and immunity powers to ED ASNER!!! That is about as special as it gets! ED ASNER!! Do I need to repeat that - ED ASNER!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by jthomas

Can you explain why, in all these years, the Truth Movement has never convened a convention of its own, conducted its own co-ordinated investigation and produce a coherent counter to what they so venemously refer to as the "official story" Maybe if they showed just an iota of initiative then someone, anyone, might actually take note.

The truth movement has already done tons. I'd recommend you pick up a book or 3 from noted scholar David Ray Griffin. I just picked up "debunking 9/11 debunking" and it seems fairly good so far. This doesn't mean that we shouldn't have another official investigation, ofcourse- there's still plenty left to investigate.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

The ruling has been handed down by the court affirming that 9/11 Truthers do not have special rights and privileges. The NYCCAN petition has been thrown out as it should be.

Jthomas, I know you are so delighted but it’s not over yet!
I am sure they are going to amend their legal terms and make the right changes they might even hire a new law firm. Funny, I said this the last time their case was dismiss because, the legal issues where wrong. Oh, that’s right it was camronfox who posted about that victory the courts dismiss.

I have to agree the legal terms where strong BUT, I guess they would have to be if they are going after the Bush regime.

BTW Jthomas, this is not about special rights and privileges, you sound like the brainwashed bible thumping Christians, dripping with venom against homosexuality and gay rights, screaming that all gays are trying to is get special rights and privileges laws pass for just them. You wouldn’t dare admit the truth it is about equal rights all they want are the same rights as you and me nothing more. Now you are trying your best to smear the Truth community with the same tactic. People who are so ignorant of the truth and fear the truth will do everything evil to stop the right thing from happening, don’t you agree?

I am sure you find this all amusing but I don’t. I think it’s a big disappointing and another door slam shut for a chance at getting to the truth.

These people are not going to stop because a court dismisses this case, they will file another one, and soon I hope.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Because, there are no leaders in the Truth movement and if there were, they probably would be killed, don’t you think it’s enough that they are labeled low level terrorist or unpatriotic by our government and media, just because they question the events of 911.

Everyone should be questioning the government to what happened on 911 because we have not been told the truth yet.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by impressme]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Impressme, I think it is too bad that you forget that it is precisely because 9/11 "Truthers" are no different than Bible-thumping Creationists and every other form of truthphobic deniers, impervious to reason and facts, that they are derided and made fun of.

You don't even understand that NYCCAN messed up royally. And, of course, wants to blame everyone else for it own failure to understand the law. NYCCAN has to start over from scratch, starting with gathering signatures all over again to attempt to get on the ballot of a future election. It cannot get on the ballot this November - period.

Wake up and smell the truth of your own denial, or continue to flounder around like Creationists and round-earth deniers.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well,you debunkers have finally won your victory so does this mean the OP and all the rest will stop posting here? since clearly after such a major defeat the movement is dead and the world is safe for good,clear thinking Americans.Perhaps you guys can turn into the Gestapo and purge the site of all those unpatriotic types like the JFK assassination buffs and the like I am sure that's next on your agenda before calling DHS on the Admins for being unAmerican.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Why would you care if there was another investigation? What do you have to lose out of it? The only reason to fear a new investigation is because you might be afraid that you will not be able to run and hide from it like you do on ATS whenever your BS gets called out in a thread. For someone who has the truth on their side, we have seen you back away from many an argument. So why get so excited that your "true" story does not get a second look?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Yes truthers are unlike President Bush and Vice-President Cheney. They would never be given the special right to testify together, in camera before the 9/11 comission and without the rigor of having to take an oath.

We'll just have to suck it up and make sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Impressme, I think it is too bad that you forget that it is precisely because 9/11 "Truthers" are no different than Bible-thumping Creationists and every other form of truthphobic deniers, impervious to reason and facts, that they are derided and made fun of.

Truthers, deniers, LOL How can people who seek the Truth can be a denier? Jthomas, you are soooooo desperate at knocking down the messenger that it is laughable and man, I am laughing. You are not comparing me to bible thumpers and creationist because, I don’t believe in all that garbage. You have demonstrated many times how uninformed you are, or in denial that the OS dose not stand up to scrutiny, or science. Despite all the creditable scientific evidences that you chose to ignore that prove the OS is false, all I can say is thank god, that there are only a handful of you deniers left on ATS because, most of us are wide awake and know the OS is a lie, and that my friend is a fact.

Wake up and smell the truth of your own denial, or continue to flounder around like Creationists and round-earth deniers

When all fails because, you have no tools to fight with, then stoop very low as low as you can go, stoop to name calling, and ridiculing they are your only weapons you have left. I love it because, I have the truth and you can not destroy it, no matter how hard you try you can not bury it, you can not erases it, not as long as I am alive because, that is all I am going to do is let the world know the truth the best way that I can.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

And, of course, wants to blame everyone else for it own failure to understand the law.

Oh my, another desperate lie, I have made no such claims to blame anyone.
You need to stop spewing lies about good people on ATS period.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by impressme]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
reply to post by jthomas

Why would you care if there was another investigation? What do you have to lose out of it?

It isn't about another investigation. It's about NYCCAN's failed attempt to change the law for it's own purposes. Stick to the OP, ok?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by jthomas

We'll just have to suck it up and make sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed.

Don't whine about NYCCAN's epic fail.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join