It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PrisonPlanet - Pittsberg, PA. live - sounds like the Revolution is beginning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Bemus is reporting live...
my understanding is ... the police are requesting the protesters desperse and the police have all the exits blocked... >>>>?

they do have microwave and sound weapons and they appear to be using them.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
A few weeks late? I can only presume this is back from the G20 summit? Why are you reposting it now?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I just clicked on listen live and its there...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Alex Jones makes every day seem like its beginning now.

He might get some good info but does he really have to be so dramatic about everything he does.
Hes like the national enquirer of conspiracy theorists.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

alex jones is no truther, I have caught him lieing on several occasions. The straw that broke the camels back was his phone call to the white house were he supposedly left a voicemail message. The white house does not have a voicemail system.

www.youtube.com...

Then he had a caller on from mexico that said millions upon millions of people where sick with the swine flu, the problem is the guy was such a bad actor it drew serious flags. I could see the (o sh%t) look on AJ face when he knew he had gone to far with this guy.

Last was this phone call he got from a reporter in europe covering bilderberg. He said cops were following him around the property and then in the background you hear "Hey man are you coming to the party tonight" the phone then pulls away and you hear "where is the dog" the repoter replies, on the patio. AJ then interjects and tries to change the subject back to the police harrassing this guy.

It was so pathetic, I can't believe I feel for AJ.

I also wanted to add, it has been proven MSM manipulates news with lies and disinfo yet AJ uses this as his main source of info.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by FredMcWoozy]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FredMcWoozy

You don't have to convince me about him.
Even as a conspiracy theorist he still sounds like a raving idiot to me.
I see you joined today so wlecome to ats.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Jones is nuts, I agree, he used to beat up people as a kid and claims he had "love in his heart". He's an a-hole really, but I still like his show because SOME good info comes out on there, such as the G-20 thing which was downright tyranny.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Thank you, I am sorry about that. AJ followers frustrate me sometimes which i know is not you. I had to join today, the nobel prize was just to important.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

It seems he hasn't updated his audiobox audio feed.
He says it's live reporting from the G20, which happens to have been over a week ago.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I just clicked on listen live and its there...

Unfortunately the G-20 is not there, nor are the protesters. All the world leaders have gone home.

top topics

join