It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What gives the US special status?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by manxman2

And again I ask, where is the proof that the CIA is currently selling drugs to kids? You claimed they are. Sending me to go search through irrelevant information about something that happened 20 years ago doesn't answer the question.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
you just dont want to know do you jenna.

your blowing smoke now in denial and twisting words to keep making a drama and direct link to cia agents handing drugs to kids coz you know that doesnt happen..

the fact that they fly hard drugs in by the herculese full doesnt matter to you .. the fact that rendition gave them absolutely impunity in importing the said drugs matters not either ..

do you not see the connection between the drugs on the street and your governments wholesalers.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by manxman2]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm twisting nothing.

You said:

your own security services ensure your country is awash with hard drugs to fund their black budgets

their alphabet agencies to remain the worlds largest killing machine whilst remaining the worlds largest drug runners

when its your own drug dealing money laundering C.I.A.

when that system openly acknowledges that there security services are the largest drug runners and money airers on the planet

why are all you yanks that reply swerving the racketeering by the cia topic is it fine to sell your children drugs just as long as some of the money trickles back down yourway.

So once again I ask, where is your proof that the CIA is currently selling drugs to kids? You've said they are drug runners, drug dealers, and that they sell them to kids. So prove it. Telling me to read about something that happened 20 years ago doesn't tell me where this proof is that the CIA is currently out on the streets selling drugs to kids.

I've known many a drug dealer in my time, and no I am not admitting to illegal activity because I've done nothing illegal, and not one of them was CIA. We don't need CIA drug dealers or suppliers, our citizens are quite capable of growing or brewing their own without the CIA's assistance. Thus the reason I can't even go buy Sudafed if I'm sick without having my ID checked and my name written down in case I buy too many boxes in too short a time frame.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
who was it that said the cia agents sell drugs to kids directly on the street jemma..??

what i have said is quite clear my directing you to previous theatres of operation was so you can follow the leads presented.

mike ruppert will direct you in several interesting directions please dont come back with more moronic sh1te about street dealers etc
when i am talking about multi-billion dollar shipments your own security services are importing and directly distributing thru mafia connections.

and to be clear i dont think cia operatives deal drugs on the street.

their contractors do that.

a hint/clue
why do you think that afghanistans opium production increased from 0% of the world product to 80% after you occupied the place .. wheres it all going jemma .. go on take a wild guess.

this will also give you a hint on why the taliban had to go.

"Before 1980, Afghanistan produced 0% of the world's opium. But then the CIA moved in, and by 1986 they were producing 40% of the world's heroin supply. By 1999, they were churning out 3,200 TONS of heroin a year nearly 80% of the total market supply. But then something unexpected happened. The Taliban rose to power, and by 2000 they had destroyed nearly all of the opium fields. Production dropped from 3,000+ tons to only 185 tons, a 94% reduction! This enormous drop in revenue subsequently hurt not only the CIA's Black Budget projects, but also the free-flow of laundered money in and out of the Controller's banks"

theyve even made wiki.

en.wikipedia.org...

see they dont really care they know they are now untouchable only a complete revolution and congressional hearings could get to the rotten core of your society.

the peak 4500 metric tons a year of opiate is just business as usual .. if it wasnt afghanistan it would be columbia again..

watch number 3 of 15 3/15 .. do yourself a favour.

video.google.co.uk... sult_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBoQqwQwAw#

this is the real reason for afghanistan in a nutshell.

"Why Afghanistan was Invaded": "The Caspian Sea basin's 200 billion barrels of untapped "black gold" appeared to offer Washington a strategic counterbalance equal to Saudi Arabia's immense oil reserves"

google arkansas clinton drugs ..

or clinton deaths .. see what a fine upstanding citizen your former presedent is while your at it..

the reason i steer you in the clinton direction is he was in the middle of the 2 bushes and had exactly the same masters .. indeed they still have a clinton schill in high power now.

clinton is a bush senior lap dog and has been for years.

... Prior to the WTC attacks, credible sources, including the U.S. government, the IMF, Le Monde and the U.S. Senate placed the amount of drug cash flowing into Wall Street and U.S. banks at around $250-$300 billion a year.

In that context, the real history of Osama bin Laden, as America's useful terrorist-du-jour reveals a long and continuous history, interwoven with the drug trade and the Bush family, of supporting conflicts that have benefited U.S. military and economic interests."

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by manxman2
Originally posted by LadySkadi

SNIP

exactly lady i was proving my point about how ironic it was a yank telling a yank about a non yank not getting sarcasm.

keep on with the !!crude!! thingy .. been years since a womans talked dirty to me.

Back up old timer... it's not good for the heart...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Crap.

Now all this drug talk has made me forget what the topic was. Was it about the quality of our . . .

Oh yes! Something about the US!

Reason #672 is we're special 'cause the world knows we have the hottest, smartest, finest looking women. That are sassy! Sassy!

Well.

It's not exaggeration if it's true.

Just one more reason why the US is so very special.

I like this topic!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

i didnt even hate the guy than ran off with my first wife.
i didnt like him for it mind.
once i got over feeling inadequate about it i re-alised i had already had the best years out of her and he had done me a favour.
so i got a 10 younger model and rode that for the next 25 years.
and i didnt have to slap her about like the first either she knows her place.

see theres a moral in there .. you yanks need to know your place as it will eventually save you from our european alliance having to slap you about abit sooner or later its envitable..

I may know you. See, I took my current wife away from a jackass that used to slap her around. She seems happier now, though. Go figure.

Around 5 am one morning, her ex thought it would be a good idea to kick my door in and maybe slap me around a bit to. I guess he wasn't happy with the situation.

He had to reconsider that, and has some mobility issues to remind him if he ever thinks that's a good idea again. After that he went around telling his friends that I was 7 feet tall, and completely covered with hair, to salve his ego. Neither allegation is true. I'm only around 6'2", and tip the scales at 165 lbs, soaking wet. He was 6'7", and had me by a good 70 or 80 lb, not to mention the reach he had with those apeish arms.

It didn't help much. Just gave me more leverage to wrap him up with.

Now to be honest, my right arm ain't what it used to be, and hasn't been for a couple of months. Lucky for me, I'm ambiodextrous, and still have a good left arm. I'll wager my one and a half arms against both of your slappin' arms any old time you feel it's appropriate. You might get it done.

Whenever you feel froggy, you're welcome to slap me around as freely as you're able to.

Bring some friends, and pack a lunch.

[edit on 2009/10/12 by nenothtu]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

by the way she wudda cut my nuts off in my sleep had i raised a hand to her .. mind you i conned her out of half the house and got custody of the full mortgage .. she only got cash .

So she got cash and you got a bill. Who conned who?

See, Jenna, THAT is a fine example of "dry" British humor. I believe his other assertion was in dead earnest.

Didn't he make a big deal earlier about NOT being British, and being a Manxman instead?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Crap.

Now all this drug talk has made me forget what the topic was. Was it about the quality of our . . .

Oh yes! Something about the US!

Reason #672 is we're special 'cause the world knows we have the hottest, smartest, finest looking women. That are sassy! Sassy!

Well.

I like this topic!

easy is spelt like so in english .. e a s y .. and not s a s s y as in your pidgeon english.

ive watched ally mcbeal. .. about 30 seconds viewing was ample.

mind you jennifer tilly has always sent the blood rushing to a certain member of this bodies electorate.

and now ladyskadi aswell.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by manxman2]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

I may know you. See, I took my current wife away from a jackass that used to slap her around. She seems happier now, though. Go figure.

Around 5 am one morning, her ex thought it would be a good idea to kick my door in and maybe slap me around a bit to. I guess he wasn't happy with the situation.

He had to reconsider that, and has some mobility issues to remind him if he ever thinks that's a good idea again. After that he went around telling his friends that I was 7 feet tall, and completely covered with hair, to salve his ego. Neither allegation is true. I'm only around 6'2", and tip the scales at 165 lbs, soaking wet. He was 6'7", and had me by a good 70 or 80 lb, not to mention the reach he had with those apeish arms.

It didn't help much. Just gave me more leverage to wrap him up with.

Now to be honest, my right arm ain't what it used to be, and hasn't been for a couple of months. Lucky for me, I'm ambiodextrous, and still have a good left arm. I'll wager my one and a half arms against both of your slappin' arms any old time you feel it's appropriate. You might get it done.

Whenever you feel froggy, you're welcome to slap me around as freely as you're able to.

Bring some friends, and pack a lunch.

See, I took my current wife away from a jackass that used to slap her around. She seems happier now, though. Go figure.

probably coz the grass is greener . eee orr eee orr [boom boom assuming a jackass is a donkey] i had already assumed your woman would have 4 legs.

guess you didnt bother to read the later posting then heh..??

your reply is just so macho .. yep no doubt about it you guys are so butch .. why didnt you shoot him and save on the divorce costs.

typical american macho cr@p that makes the world love you even more so.

its been noted how well you yanks have avoided eye contact on the cia drugs issue ..
so how can any society claim to be role model to the world that has passively let their security services deal drugs and death on a world wide basis for atleast 3 decades.

and indeed stood by whilst said security services have murdered real patriots in the d.e.a. and others who have tried to expose them.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

See, Jenna, THAT is a fine example of "dry" British humor. I believe his other assertion was in dead earnest.

Didn't he make a big deal earlier about NOT being British, and being a Manxman instead?

im not a brit i am manx .. however our native language is still spoken locally .. i speak english however what is the language you speak again and does that also then make you british.

you epitomise the mental image most have of americans .. you just cherry picked the few words that siuted your position and went to war on me. .. after ofcourse frightening the life out of me with your story about the jackass maybe hollywood would be interested in your heroics.

now if i may ask again.

how can any society claim to be role model to the world that has passively let their security services deal drugs and death on a world wide basis for decades.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
'What gives the US special status?

They just got the biggest gun!

As for drugs and the NSA.
They have been TRAFFICKING drugs from Asian and South American countries to fund their black ops including area 51 for ages.

In hermetically sealed containers used for missile training, on military transporters to th US mainland.

They don't sell it on the streets just trafic the stuff from those locations under the cover of 'military exercises in the pacific'.

to the US hegemonious (leadership )status.
It will come to an end.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Crap.

Well.

I like this topic!

Forget about that Dooper!

You should travel more these days before you're getting too old and senile!

I'm not saying that the US hasn't got sexy, smart and gorgeous looking women, because you do have them in a very good and blended mix.

But they are certainly not the hottest in the world!

To say that out of blind patriotism, you would miss out plenty of gorgeous hot exotic babes elsewhere!

Heck! even Iran has plenty of gorgeous and über beautiful babes!

And when I lived in Venezuela my neck was hurting after babe watching in the streets - they have even won the Miss Universe title most times in history.

And don't even get me started about the über-georgous Scandinavian babes!

Or Mother Russia's insanely hot babes!

No really! when it comes to beautiful & gorgeous women, I'm a Globalist & Internationalist at heart! - to be otherwise would be to embrace ignorance and to deny the incredible awsome beauty of women everywhere around the world!

I pay divine honor to all beautiful women on Earth!

Long live the diversity of all beautiful women in this world - I salute you from the bottom of my heart!

I adore everyone of you!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
chevs a true ambassador.

and will allow any flag to flutter on his pole.

america has some wonderful places/scenery on the positive side whether that is grounds for special status i dont know.

so just to take stock on the thread .. so far we have a general concensus that the states has the biggest guns !! so we can do as we please!! basically covers it, is that correct..?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if you scream it out loud, put it on a big signboard, make a helmet with a big flashing neon sign or use the International Space Station to write it in big letters in the night sky - the Americans will simply not get it that they are considered, by the majority of the rest of the world, as the most arrogant, obnoxious and bullying nation on Earth. They tend to swarm all over criticism of them like ants protecting a nest, branding it as hatred and deflecting the topic back onto the OP to avoid all discussion of it and maintain the illusion that they are the greatest nation on Earth.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

im not a brit i am manx .. however our native language is still spoken locally

If your saying you're from the Isle of Man, you're not a native speaker since the last one died in 1974. And the residents of the Isle of Man are considered British for all intents and purposes since they're a British Crown dependency. So yes, that would make you British.

Unless of course you're saying you're a cat. In which case I'd like to know how you learned to type. Could be an interesting party trick to teach my dog.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
They tend to swarm all over criticism of them like ants protecting a nest, branding it as hatred and deflecting the topic back onto the OP to avoid all discussion of it and maintain the illusion that they are the greatest nation on Earth.

It's not criticism that bothers us. It's the blind hatred and false generalities. There's a difference between criticism and hatred and we are fully aware of that difference. The former is put forth for rational discussion, the latter is nothing more than a failed attempt to make the one putting it forth look superior.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

i do so hope your not british cram even tho i had high hopes for you at first.

Okay yes i am British, but so what?

So are you saying you don't like me because i disagreed with some of the things you said, which i might point out had nothing to do with the thread topic.

I have to say you're clearly just using this thread to bash Americans. Just rambling posts which don't really make much sense.

You keep banging on about how you're Manx and not British, all i can say is thank god your not British. But then again i still consider anybody who lives on the Isle of Man "British." Sorry if that offends your sensibilities.

You seem to have just as much hatred towards the British as the Americans.

I have to say i am with the Americans on this one.

What gives the U.S special status?

Well maybe because they are a superpower and have huge political and military power.

Although we might like to think we do, Britain does not and i am not so foolish as to think that we do have such power on the same scale as the Americans.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

If you seriously believe that many Americans actually do define a difference between criticism and hatred then you are sorely mislead and/or mistaken.

In my experience on ATS alone, let alone many other forums, many actual and possibly constructive criticisms I see are usually swamped by many Americans taking it out of context, firing unnecessary comments back at the poster and generally trying to make the poster look like he/she is a USA-hater. This has happened to me and just about every other non-American poster on many occasions - and yet when we try and point it out the same thing happens. Why do you think we get so frustrated and angry at Americans online?

Round and round we go, like a snake chasing it's tail.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Yes I do believe that most of us, at least here, understand the difference. The problem arises when someone attempts to criticize but does so in a way that can only be taken as an insult or blind hatred.

An example:

Originally posted by sharps
It's because you're special ed and ride on the short bus. Apparently over 40% of Americans don't know how long it takes the Earth to travel around the sun! And a higher percentage can not explain why the sky is blue.

That would be insult and blind hatred. (Note to Sharps: I'm not trying to pick on you or your post, I just picked a page and your post was the first obvious example that caught my eye.)

A valid criticism would be that the education system in the US badly needs to be overhauled and that many people can't make logical deductions such as that it takes a year for the earth to travel around the sun.

The first example will obviously be met with a lot of resistance and leads nowhere as far as a civilized conversation is concerned. When posting something like that, one should expect to be met by people who are tired of being put down every time they turn around.

The second example would be met with agreement from many Americans and discussion would likely continue along the lines of what needs to be fixed about it and how to go about doing so. When posting something like this example there is a valid criticism and it's not insulting or filled with hatred in the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join