It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

37 states report widespread swine flu cases...same week as vaccines start

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

37 states report widespread swine flu cases...same week as vaccines start

news.yahoo.com

ATLANTA – Health officials say swine flu activity is picking up, with 37 states now reporting widespread cases.

Officials with the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Friday that the count is up from 27 states the previous week. The figures suggest a leveling off of flu activity the previous week may have been short-lived.

Meanwhile, CDC officials say states have ordered 3.6 million doses of swine flu vaccine for a campaign that started this week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The same week that the vaccines are given out, the "second wave" starts to magically surface, well, not magic, simple logic really vaccine = live virus.

Yet, the media is bold enough to use this as a reason to urge people to get MORE vaccines. For a second I was wondering if the vaccine would just be a placebo, after all how would they prevent so many people from dying. But now, it's obvious that they will just spread the virus with the vaccines, until more people get sick, causing more of a demand for the vaccines, causing more people to get sick...cycle perpetuates.

As always, just say no to Big Pharma drugs

I for one had the swine flu already and got over it in a day, and feel more confident I can handle the second, third, eighth wave. I hope you can say the same.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-10-2009 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised? Hail the sheep who asked to be vaccinated. Let's see how many are going to die from it? It's only a matter of time to start to chalk up the victims one by one.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Interesting yet that the "health officials" have stop counting the death from the flu and the infected.

I guess is no need to monitor anymore, just let the vaccine do its job.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Lawsuit on FDA
www.naturalnews.com...

I hope this goes through!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here's the FLUSTAR link for the flu map of the US
flustar.com...

I don't know if there's a connection between the nasal vaccine and the surge in cases of flu, but there's a lot more illness this year than last

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I was smiling this morning, because first they told us on the news that today the vaccine has entered Sweden (where I live). Our government is recommending people to take it.

On the way to work, the news papers had .lines talking about how a number of people all of a sudden had received the swine flu the last couple of days and how the flu could easily spread very quickly "due to the cold weather in October".

It was all very synchronized. They had interviewed some people about weather or not they were going to take the vaccine though and all of them said no, so that was nice to see. Perhaps there is some hope for people after all. Not everyone is a sheep.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Wait a minute this means that the FDA never really approve the vaccine as been safe for distribution and use?

Then why some states are forcing health care workers into taking the vaccine, obviously this illegal as hell.

Darn this getting really interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
We have had swine flu in our town since mid summer. No one is "freaking" out. Schools are not closing. No one has died though some have gone to the hospital, just like with any type of flu.

Oh, and we do not have the vaccines in our area yet. But, OMG we still have the flu. It is flu season, so many areas have more than just the swine flu. I would bet that if people were paying attention, these same states have other forms of the flu, I know we do in our area.

My dr believes our family had it, gave us antibiotics just in case it tried to move into a secondary infection. Told us the same thing as with any other type of flu, plenty of rest, plenty of fluids etc etc. We are now well and back to business.

Harm None
Peace

new topics

top topics

join