It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction In Yukon: North Canol Road and The Insectoids, September 3rd, 1987

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by TheMythLives

It's a good idea, but I have a doubt about the bike handles.

First, I want to see if understand it right. Could you please explain better how you think he could have made those marks with the handles/levers?

Thanks.

Well lets say he crashed. His hands slam forward on the clutch at a high rate of speed, forcing the meat in his upward. It depends on his bike, some have different clutches (Some on the inside of the handle and MOST have it on the outside). The marks match almost perfectly to that of a clutch and the areas of hands would be where the clutch rests, I think that is too perfect and adds serious evidence to this theory. He flies off the bike and boom... dreams begin. Makes sense in my opinion... Now I am not saying every ABDUCTION is the cause of this, but I believe that this Abduction was the cause of a motor vehicle accident.

Those you who are just joing he was refering to this post:My Skeptical Theory

[edit on Oct 11th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

OK, I asked because I have never seen a bike with the clutch between the biker and the handle, if that's what you are talking about, and I think it's a very strange arrangement, maybe I am misunderstanding it even more than I thought.

But even if that was the case, I don't see why he would have the same marks on both hands in exactly the same place, falling and being marked by the clutch and break levers on exactly the same place must be extremely unlikely.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

That possibility was presented in the third post from the OP, apparently he did not had that disease, and he continues to use his hands as before, something that should have been affected by the disease.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Ops, sorry about that, I must have missed that point completely.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I have never seen any like that either, but my dad has. He said that they had an older gentlemen who was a bike designer to made his bike with the clutches face him, but instead of making it the clutch he made it an accelator and hand the clutch near his feet. I think it just depends on where you like it..lol.. I do not know, I know that it is rare to have the clutch facing the driver. I do not know what type of bike Kevin had and it might not have been the clutch even! It could have been something completely different, MRSA, his gloves, the bike handles, anything at all really. It could have even been his own hands that caused those indentations during his dream... So many other alternative theories that make more sense to me.

But even if that was the case, I don't see why he would have the same marks on both hands in exactly the same place, falling and being marked by the clutch and break levers on exactly the same place must be extremely unlikely

Falling? No, he flew off of his bike. He said he awoke and his bike was on the OTHER side of the road, that would involve the awakie being a projectile victim. He would have the same marks on both hands if he hit a bump hard enough to throw him forward on his bike, his hands implant in on the clutch and the meat is moved upward into his hand and his dreams....

There are many reasons why the marks would appear on both hands, its just finding the one explaination out of 5 million that will solve it for everyone... I will ask around and hopefully, get an answer soon from some top hand doctors.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

OK, I understand it, but you have to understand that to me, a bike with the clutch on the "wrong" side is as possible as a UFO, because I think both possible and I have never seen either.

PS: If on one side was the clutch that would mean that the other side was the front break, as usual, and I don't think it wise to have a break lever that would be to easy to accidentally activate.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Oh, I am not saying that Aliens are not possible, I just do not think that it is probable in this situation. To me it just smells of a really bad accident. Again, I will say I could be WRONG and it could be aliens, but personally I think the evidence for this one leans more toward an accident.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is a pretty incredible account, JK. I am really surprised that this isn't more widely known. It's certainly not for the lack of info. Your favorite researcher has definitely done his homework.

The description of the Insectoid Beings is reminiscent of a lot of the Hopi and Oglala Lakota Sioux Legends that I have posted here:

Native American Ant People legends

The references start on this page

Thanks for a great thread as usual, JK. S+F'd

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I don't mean to sound rude but you're wrong.

That road is perfectly ridable on many bikes.

Torn flesh, broken thumbs & heavy scaring is the order of the day if someone hits the handlebars hard enough to cause those indentations & anyone who rides a bike would mention that the bike was on it's side, not just on the other side of the road.

It's a big deal in the middle of nowhere as the fuel leaks out & you find yourself stranded.

He couldn't simply go over the bars & the bike stay upright because the kick stand would be up & the bike would always fall down in the event of a crash.

But of course he could be lying about all of it.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fillet ask a

No rudeness taken at all. But I explained how his account of what happened could have been blurred and I also explained how the bike could have been upright in his mind, but in reality was actually on its side. Just go back and read over it again, I am positive I explained that. If not let me know through u2u or something and I will explain it again

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

This is one of the best cases out there as it does not rely on hypnotic regression. The physical traces and the fact the person who reported this did not make any type of financial or other gain is also welcome.

One of the better cases the skeptics and debunkers ignore.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

I know... because I went there... it was a joke... hence the laugh...
I think you believe too harshly that your sense of humour went right out the door

Can you not fathom it is not a true story, whether or not yours is??!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

I'm sorry, it took me a bit to build the map for you, but here it is. I can provide much more detail as time permits.

Here is a partial map, so that you may conduct your own investigations.

I am more then happy to speak about my experiences with The Council of Pater Nostres. Though that experience does not extend far into the realm of the Montreselles (Insectiods), save for the chip that was installed in my arm by them due to my involvement with The Council.
Here,
files.abovetopsecret.com...
I have x-rays of it too, also of one in my shoulder, and another that is inside of the bone behind my right ear (inside my cranium). These are what can be best understood as Psychic Implants, as they have no entry point, no scarification, yet are what they are, where they are.

The Montreselles are a sub-surface dwelling race, and many of the surgical abductions that took place during the 60-s/90's were genetic material acquisition ventures. The material gathered was used to advance a new class of E.B.E's that is suited to human co-existent monitoring and specimen acquisition. The Montreselles are the steering mechanism behind world government, and they are touted as the all seeing eye, though this title is Reserved by The Pater Nostres.
Because of their wealth lust and desire to oppress, they were not granted a seat at The Council, nor pro-genitive banking at The Nursery, as they are obsessed with the Genetic Purity of their progeny. A very proud, very brutal race. They tend to look at Humans, how some humans look at insects.

By contrast, The Council is the mechanism by which humanity, thus far, has been able to escape and avoid bondage by the Montreselles. We often laugh that they are called by so many names. In reality Princess Valia is just shy of 7' tall, very slender, clearly female, soft pink skin, with eyes like golden almonds that are set askance and are about the size of an average chicken egg, (sorry, it is the only reference that I believe will be commonly understood). She, (Princess Valia Augren) steers The Blue Galactic Council, which is chaired by 9 representatives of nine races. Her brother, Jared works to counteract the influence of the Montreselles at Area 51, and more secret locations, some locally. They are very wise, very old, and have no need to speak as they can communicate on a much higher level. The Council actively respond to gene targeting by the Montreselles, and have been responsible for the return of many abductees. Sadly, some are lost.
Precious little time has past since The Vessel of Janel was lost in a battle with the Montreselles, and was secreted away to Area 51. (he was involved in a raid on a Montreselle Underground Base)
Though he, being a member of The Council, had ample pro-genitive Banking at The Nursery and has been restored to his former self.
The Council is the direct mechanism by which much bloodshed has been averted.
You asked, and I'm disclosing. You can take it or leave it, but this and much more is and has been going on for quite some time.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hello
I have been doing a little digging around because there is something about the whole marks on the palm that seems so very unusual.

Some people hypothesize how these marks happened. Some think a fall from the bike and clutch pressure and what not. I'm not sure about this. I know whenever I fell from a bike on loose gravel, I received very painful road rash that embedded gravel bits under the skin on the palms of my hands that took weeks to heal and clean fully from infection. Its my understanding that humans reaction is to first try to break their falls with their hands. This is why so many falls sking, snowboarding, mountain biking, and other result in broken wrists and other hand injuries. However in this case the marks are too clean, neat and premeditated in their precision of location.

I find the symmetry of the indentations to be almost too convenient for a freak accident. Maybe if on just one palm but two in the exact same place.

There's more too. I have some issues with those who think puncture wounds or self inflicted wounds. I'm not sure about this either.

No scarring or scar tissue. Usually large puncture marks will leave a white dot of tough scar tissue. I have one on the palm of my hand where I fell on a large nail when I was a kid, I still have the mark, and it looks nothing at all like these indentations.

I found some interesting scientific sites on palm recognition. It goes hand in hand (pardon the pun) with fingerprinting. They talk about valleys and ridges in the creases of the palm and how they are unique to every individual. What I find interesting with the indentations is that the valleys and ridges appear to be stretched and pulled out of their natural alignment. This would not happen if they were puncture marks or wounds caused by conventional means. There would be scar tissue or breaks in these valleys and ridges.

This analysis technique is taken further with what is called a palm vein scan. I would love to have a seen a before and after of the abductee. It still might reveal interesting things seeing as how numbness and tingleing were experienced. Could this have been interverence with blood flow?? just a thought.

I've attached the links on the palm recognition and vein scanning.

www.biometricscatalog.org...
www.mba.com...
s.wsj.net...

I haven't thrown this case out by any means. I have always had a respect for the outdoorsy rugged individuals who make a go of it in the wild lonely places. While simplistic in their approach to living they usually turn out to be very common sense and practical people who are by nature skeptics and cynics themselves. More times than not, they have a discriminating eye for detail and observation. They want to be left alone and usually don't seek the spotlight.
In my mind these things tend to lend credibility to this case

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
reply to post by StevesResearch

A great post? With the conclusion that it was all a dream? You have to be kidding that this theory has you completely satisfied?

And you're happy to accept this as fact?

You can't take extraordinary stories like this seriously without tangible evidence. I wouldn't exactly call strange marks on the palms of someone's hands evidence of alien abduction.

What is it about this report that has you so convinced this is anything more than a tall story?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by StevesResearch]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I was visited by an Insectoid-type being during an astral projection. It looked like a Praying Mantis with big shiny black eyes. It was completely passive though.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Humans have an inherent need for attention. So to say there's no motive behind a hoax isn't entirely accurate. It's no different than those 10,000 hoaxers on Youtube who all want you to believe that they've experienced something special.

As for this story, there are a lot of red flags. He's all alone for one, so he can basically say anything he wants. The hand marks don't mean anything because we have no proof on whether or not they were there before. Also, they're just marks in a hand. Can't we all cut a couple of marks in our hand if need be?

Also the whole "drink this to forget" magical yellow liquid is very "sci-fi B movie," and really hard to buy. That was the biggest red flag of all in my opinion.

Another thing to consider - and yes I realize I'm generalizing here - is they drink a LOT up in that part of the world. So alcohol could've been part of the equation. To this day I remember having this totally real experience where I went into the depths of this huge mechanical underbelly of a building - something out of a scene in Star Wars - only to later find out I was simply drunk off my a**.

That being said, insects have been on this planet forever and mostly live underground. If it was one day announced that over millions of years these underground insects became more and more intelligent and developed a civilization inside the earth, eventually learning how to travel through a network of underground caves and bodies of water, and that they occasionally surface in very remote parts of the planet where they know they won't be seen...I don't think I'd be surprised by that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join