It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction In Yukon: North Canol Road and The Insectoids, September 3rd, 1987

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

No, I do not. Because there is no evidence to support that the witness would be lying or resort to those extreme measures. There was nothing to gain from this, no money, no fame, nothing, in fact this is one of the overlooked top abduction cases. Also the primary investigator (Jasek) extensively researched the case and the witness and reported nothing that would be consistent with a hoax attempt.

Thanks for your kind words my friend, they mean a lot.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well there are cases of people inflicting physical harm in order to support the fantasy which they have created in their heads. No fame, money or power involved. Just delusion.

lets assume he is not lying then for the sake of argument. I am curious about the weapon used by the ET's, you describe it as a flashlight. Are there other ET races who have been reported carrying this type of weapon?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Yes, there are many reports of such a weapon. Ranging from the Dulce Report,in which the weapon is given a name, the "Armorlux Weapon". Also there are many other reports of such a weapon being used for various purposes, as it reportedly has three settings. Here is a video about the "Armorlux Weapon":

This from the transcript of the interview with Castello:

Q -- Tell me more about the flash gun. Is it difficult to operate, or is it like the weapon on Star Trek, that can stun or kill on different modes?

A -- It is an advanced beam weapon that can operate on three different phases. Phase one, like Star Trek, can stun and maybe kill, if the person has a weak heart. On phase two, it can levitate ANYTHING no matter what it weighs. Phase three is the SERIOUS BUSINESS mode. It can be used to paralyze anything that lives, animal, human, alien and plant. On the higher position on the same mode, it can create a TEMPORARY DEATH. I assure you, any doctor would certify that person is dead, but their life essence lingers in some strange limbo, some kind of terrible state of non-death. In one to five hours the person will revive, slowly; first the bodily functions will begin, and in a few minutes, consciousness followed with full awareness. In that mode the alien scientists re-program the human brain and plant false information. When the person awakes, he 'recalls' the false information as information he gained through life experience. There is no way for a person to learn the truth. The human mind 'remembers' and believes completely the false data. If you attempt to inform them, they would laugh or get angry. They NEVER believe the truth. Their mind always forgets the experience of re-programming. You asked if the flash gun is difficult to operate. A two year old child could use it with one hand. It resembles a flash light, with black glass conical inverted lens. On the side are three recessed knobs in three curved grooves. Each knob is sized differently. The closer the knob to the hand the less the strength. It's that simple. Each knob has three strengths also, with automatic stops at each position. The strongest position will vaporize any thing that lives. That mode is so powerful it will leave NO TRACE of what it vaporized.

Q -- Is the weapon called a Flash Gun or is there a different name in the manuals?

A -- Everybody calls them Flash Guns, or more commonly "The Flash" or "my Flash" when talking about it. In the manual it is first introduced as the ARMORLUX Weapon. After that, it is explained as the Flash Gun.

www.all-natural.com...

There are other reports of aliens carrying a similar type of weapon, I will have to look up some of the cases (as I can not recall the specific ones) but this is not the first report of such a weapon.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
are there any more contacts with insect/mantis type aliens?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
great thread jkrog, very nice read and very informative.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
[edit on 9-10-2009 by The Cloak]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Another great contribution, s&f.

I also find it strange the marks on the hand were not noticed earlier. However, it does state that it took 10 days for the marks to develop into their permanent state so maybe the first couple of days they weren't noticeable.

How is this possible with a penetration though - surely it should heal.

I wonder if there is a particular surgical procedure that would produce that effect - maybe the opposite of the condition mentioned or similar such as tendons being slightly shortened or thinned ?

One discrepancy is that it was stated he stayed at the hut with friends, yet they don't appear to have been around on the day of the incident ?

Or if he was alone wouldn't that be slightly abnormal, hut on your own, hunting for moose and a motorcycle for those muddy tracks.

It is unfortunate that cases such as these are not able to be followed up with a full investigation i.e. check medical records, interview with family esp parents, some form of regression.

I would also like to see the personal letter referred to so that at least there is something that indicates it was mentioned prior to him approaching the reporter.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
From a skeptical point of view, the only thing, well, the MAIN thing I can think of is if he is out moose hunting, why would he be on a motorcycle? Kinda hard to take home the kill...

From a "oh I soo want to believe this", point of view...

The hands are very interesting. I can believe the part about it taking a few day's to notice for a couple reasons.

1st, like somebody else said, it took like 10 days for them to get how they are now, so maybe the first couple days the marks weren't noticeable.

2nd, look at his hands. Very rough and calloused(spelling?) Hands that rough aren't as sensitive as most of ours, so it would be harder for him to notice.

3rd, How often do you really look at the palm of your hands? Especially if they don't feel weird or have any pain?

As far as the insectoids and the grays I have to go with what some of the other people have said. The insectoids are probably the grunts or soldiers, grays are the scientists. I mean, this is the first I have heard of the insectoids, it's also the first story I heard where the abductee was armed, so it kinda fits.

I dunno, but any way it goes very interesting story, first time I have heard of it.
Good job.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

If you start listening to all the theories the story is...

The grey's are manufactured worker bee's for the more powerful insectoid aliens and the reptilians. There is also a group of greys that have broken off from their masters and are trying to save their own race through human grey hybrid programs since they can not reproduce.

I guess i should post on the thread too. What i find really interesting are the hand marks. It would have been nice to get an instrument impression.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by FredMcWoozy]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I have met the witness so I can say that the question raised cannot be answered. He has the anomoly in his hands and there is no way to know where the anomoly surfaced.

My opinion is that you cannot rely on phyisical evidence of this sort to determine whether a particular account is reliable. You must totally rely on your faith in the witness.

In this case, I do believe the witness (who I have met), although for me it does not matter. I already know enough through my personal experiences to know that "they are real".

But I understand why any other person would just shrug their shoulders because this account does not supply any sort of truth.

But,... just imagine for a moment ... if it is true, then what?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Nice thread jkrog08, thanks for the the great post. Star and flag for you.

There are a few small problems that I see with this case, however.

I find it strange that the guy decides to go back to the trailer after the experience he's had. If that had just happened to me I would have been way too scared to spend the night in the woods.

Also, he mentions feeling comfortable on the ship with the aliens and that they seem like "old friends". But later, he shows concern at taking a job in a remote location in fear of being abducted again. Seems a little contradictory imho.

[edit on 10/10/2009 by hecticskeptic]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

Why do you think he could not go moose hunting on a motorcycle?
He was meeting up with friends the next day who were travelling by more conventional northern transport.

No. He obviously wasn't planning on strapping the moose on the top of his motorcycle or dragging it behind him if that is what you are implying.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hecticskeptic
Nice thread jkrog08, thanks for the the great post. Star and flag for you.

There are a few small problems that I see with this case, however.

I find it strange that the guy decides to go back to the trailer after the experience he's had. If that had just happened to me I would have been way too scared to spend the night in the woods.

Also, he mentions that feeling comfortable on the ship with them and that the aliens seem like "old friends". But later, he shows concern at taking a job in a remote location in fear of being taken again.

He would have had to drive back hundreds of miles to get back to Whitehorse so he had little choice I think. Unless you think after an incident like this, he would rather spend the night alone outside under the stars than with friends in a trailer.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Who hunts moose with a motorcyle...
Epic fail.....got to love the liars and the gullible who will swallow everything you give them.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I find of interest the puncture wounds to the ventral surface of his hands. These wounds could have been produced by a 12 gauge dialysis type needle. The deep Palmer artery and or vein can be cannulated at this location and transfusion performed. Perhaps the lack of blood flow to his hands caused the numbing feeling that he felt. It would be interesting to see what results from a Complete Blood Count with differential, Chem12 and Total Iron Binding Assay would reveal. The needle would be similar to the type of needle used to implant an RFID chip. Or maybe, that’s what they did. The blood flow would support a biological RFID (if indeed they exist). IMHO.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Instead of White Horse why not Ross River or Faro? They are smaller towns but surely there would be somewhere to stay and people to report what had happened to.

If you go back and look at the time line you will see that his friends would not arrive until the next day. So again, why go back, alone, to the trailer in the woods?

[edit on 10/10/2009 by hecticskeptic]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Who hunts moose with a motorcyle...
Epic fail.....got to love the liars and the gullible who will swallow everything you give them.

Hey, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Maybe you missed the relevant links I provided, here is the primary investigators opinion (as well mine) on that aspect:

Let us first go through some obvious questions the reader may have. Does it make sense to go moose hunting on a motorbike? Was it a moose hunting trip? a fishing trip? or a duck hunting trip? Kevin's intent was to only shoot a moose if he spotted the right animal. He would have waited for his friends to show up who could go back to Ross River for a truck. Kevin remarked that it is the Yukon way to go out into the wilderness and be prepared for whatever opportunities come by. Kevin therefore had both hunting and fishing gear with him.

www.ufobc.ca...

Hope you enjoyed the case study...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Who do so-called aliens like taking the rednecks of the world..
. Only a person of less intelligence would actually believe they are being taken by aliens and not realize it is all in thier minds. All in thier minds are the reason there is no evidence to back anything up.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Excellent thread! Flagged and starred!

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Who do so-called aliens like taking the rednecks of the world..
. Only a person of less intelligence would actually believe they are being taken by aliens and not realize it is all in thier minds. All in thier minds are the reason there is no evidence to back anything up.

Thank you for yet again another amazing contribution to this thread, and once again proving the John Gabriel greater Internet theorem.

[edit on 10/10/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

If you haven't yet see this thread

and also, watch this video

Still think all these guys are all rednecks?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join