It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Annoying Stereotype About Whistleblowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
To illustrate my point I'm going to look at Project Camelot, (on the basis that I believe many of you will have watched some of their interviews) but the trend seems to me to be all to common.

The interviews are in many cases highly seductive, covering fascinating topics and revealing the kind of informaton we love hearing about. I've heard the counter-arguments and debunks and digested them, but there is something that annoys the hell out of me in a very subjective and human way.

They seem to be incapable of saying, "I don't know."

Now, I understand that in a few fields, it is highly possible to have overturned the stones of some kind of conspiracy. But no matter where the interview goes -- unerringly -- they seem comfortable that their experiences are adequate in answering everything. They pass condescending judgement on others of their kind. From Bob Dean, to Wilcock, to Greer, the trend sets my teeth on edge.

From MK Ultra and Project Talent, to Serpo, to Andromeda and back. They've had a hand in it all. It angers me, because in my mind it makes them less believeable than any logical argument.

I must seem slightly manic, perhaps I'm the only one to roll their eyes whenever the interview becomes schizophrenic and the interviewee is more than willing to illuminate his experiences on all fronts as if he had lived a thousand lives.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't really see what you mean to be honest.

I've watched most of the Camelot interviews and from my memory most, if not all of them at some point or another say that they don't know much about a given subject because it's not something they have worked with.

I'm not sayin' I believe all of the Camelot testimonies and I don't see how anyone could, because if you believe there is any validity to the "grand conspiracy" then it is given that the "powers that be" would create false whistleblowers to control or muddy perception.
Stephen Greer said something very important in his Camelot interview:

That certain people have been shown certain things and have been allowed to talk about them.

join