It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Air Force Cover-Up - "Deception, Distortion, and Lying About the Reality of the UFO Phenomenom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
God Day Forumerions,

Former Captain in the Air Force and Deputy Missile Combat Crew Commander of Oscar Flight, Bob Salas doesn't hold back any punches in his latest article:

"The following is an accounting and assessment of a unique period in the history of the UFO phenomenon with respect to the Malmstrom AFB incidents of 1967. It is based in part on Dr. Roy Craig’s own handwritten notes, and excerpts from his book, “UFOs – An Insider’s View of the Official Quest for Evidence.” In addition, actions by Lt. Col. Lewis Chase, Malmstrom AFB, Base UFO Officer, will also be reviewed. And, since I was on station and a witness to one of the incidents, I will also add my own recollection of the facts of these significant events. . . ."

" . . . They determined pretty quickly that the object was not an aircraft because it was emitting an intense electro-magnetic signature on their equipment; similar in intensity as a ground based radar. As they turned to the west toward Texas, the object followed them. When they contacted Air Defense Command ground control (GCI) at Ft. Worth they confirmed that they had radar contact with both the object and his aircraft."

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Frank Warren]

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Frank Warren]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thank you Frank

As always you bring us very interesting information.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hey Con!

Originally posted by converge
Thank you Frank

As always you bring us very interesting information.

Your welcome!!

I have to say that I was moved by Bob's last paragraph!

Cheers,
Frank

join