It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's Nobel Prize is manipulated - Proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
See title. The actual proof for this...

en.wikipedia.org...

Barack Obama is in office since January 20, 2009.

en.wikipedia.org...

On October 9, 2009, U.S. President Barack Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize less than one year after his taking office (in fact, the nominations closed on February 1, about 11 days after Obama took office).

So, the question is how could he won any prize if he didn't achieve anything at all in the first 11 days in his office? How anyone can nominate someone who was in office only for 11 days?

Also the number 11 appears again, the favorite number of the NWO.

Actually I believe he won this award because of this...
www.washingtontimes.com...

The Nobel Prize is a joke and this one was manipulated. The proof is clear and solid.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That say it all there mate.

2nd

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
_ Myth: The prize is awarded to recognize efforts for peace, human rights and democracy only after they have proven successful.

More often, the prize is awarded to encourage those who receive it to see the effort through, sometimes at critical moments.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Heard on news that supposedly the committee did a review from March through August.

I think this speaks worse for the committee than Obama. They are the ones who chose him and bypass many other nominees who were more deserving.

As far as Obama, I just don't believe he should have accepted the award. He accepted it as a call to action, but the call to action could have happened without the award.

Would there have not been a call to action if he had not received the award?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Get rid of this line

Also the number 11 appears again, the favorite number of the NWO.

and you have an excellent point!

S&F4U
-E-

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

That's just an observation, a personal note.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
11 IS important!

The time in Norway when they announced this - was 11

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wow, the nobel prize for doing . . . . . ? Doing. . . . . ? Hmmmm, what has he done??? Hey! I got it! The Nobel Prize for spending the most money in the shortest time since elected?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

The Nobel Prize for spending the most money in the shortest time since elected?

In this case my country's government would won this, not Obama.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The rest of the world sees destroying the US economy as a positive thing.

They support Obamas efforts to do so and will support him in those endeavors.

It's all relative.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If they wanted to give the prize to a celebrity why not Bono?

Doesn't he parachute into remote African villages armed with food and medicine?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You have missed the obvious. The Chairman of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, Jagland, is a Bilderberger. And Kissinger (Bilderberger boss?) won the peace price too.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
You have missed the obvious. The Chairman of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, Jagland, is a Bilderberger. And Kissinger (Bilderberger boss?) won the peace price too.
I know. Everyone can see the big picture with this.

Maybe they should change the recruiting motto:
Join the NWO NOW! Free prize included!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How to Win the Nobel Peace Prize In 12 Days
Let’s take a look at the president’s first 12 days in the White House according to his public schedule to see what he did to deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

www.foxnews.com...

January 20:
Sworn in as president. Went to a parade. Partied.

January 21:
Asked bureaucrats to re-write guidelines for information requests. Held an “open house” party at the White House.

January 22:
Signed Executive Orders: Executive Branch workers to take ethics pledge; re-affirmed Army Field Manual techniques for interrogations; expressed desire to close Gitmo (how’s that working out?)

January 23:
Ordered the release of federal funding to pay for abortions in foreign countries. Lunch with Joe Biden; met with Tim Geithner.

January 24:
Budget meeting with economic team.

January 25:
Skipped church.

January 26:
Gave speech about jobs and energy. Met with Hillary Clinton. Attended Geithner's swearing in ceremony.

January 27:
Met with Republicans. Spoke at a clock tower in Ohio.

January 28:
Economic meetings in the morning, met with Defense secretary in the afternoon.

January 29:
Signed Ledbetter Bill overturning Supreme Court decision on lawsuits over wages. Party in the State Room. Met with Biden.

January 30:
Met economic advisers. Gave speech on Middle Class Working Families Task Force. Met with senior enlisted military officials.

January 31:
Took the day off.

February 1:
Skipped church. Threw a Super Bowl party.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annav

Very good point!!!
That sure looks like a very hardworking peace-making person right there.
I dont even pay attention to these types of awards anymore because they have become a joke.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracySquid7

The Nobel Prize is slowly reaching the level of the Oscar Award. Means nothing at all. That's really unfortunate.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Ya thats wat i mean. Sorry if you are agreeing with me couldnt really tell by what you put.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Don't blame me, I voted for Chuck Norris.

I like many others consider the Nobel prize a joke, just as I did when Jimmy Carter and Al Gore won it. Michael Moore is probably next in line.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Hey now, an Oscar still means something to some of us. Now some of the nominees, that's a joke.

I still can't believe Obama won. Then again, I stopped being surprised by these things a looooooong time ago.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The amount of negativity from those in disagreement around him being awarded this prize will likely become apparent to this committee how people either love him or hate him.

This may open some eyes globally that not everyone has had the koolaid.

One thing I have to say is the fact he was only in office for 11 days is kind of irrelevant is it not? I mean a person doesn't have to be president or a world leader etc. to win this award. So the reasons for his nomination i am sure date back further than just 11 days. However, even going back a year he still has nothing to bring to the table.

His supposed foresight and vision of which this award is supposed to be doled out, consists mainly of election platform speeches. Remember one of his admitted weaknesses during the campaign was his global or foreign affairs experience, for which he tapped Biden for.

So his vision really belongs to his speech writers, and in turn should be the ones who were given the nobel peace prize.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join