It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tarot reading on 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I had the same experiences with the cards as you. Years ago. I was doing a spread for myself, and I did not like the answer. So I sought a second and third. Most....of the same cards came up, but some of them were more portentious than before, as if I was trying the patience of the spirit of these cards. If I was anyone else, I would not goof with these kinds of cards too much. Treat them with respect and be very serious.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: spellchek

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by skem64

Yes - perhaps this is what you are thinking of -

Another Strikingly similar prediction for December 21, 20012 came from ancient Chinese texts I CHING which originated in ancient Shan dynasty of China. The I – CHING has influenced countless Chinese philosophers, artists and even businesspeople throughout history. It have a six combination of lines with two possible, broken line and straight line, when some one ask a question to I – CHING three coin are tossed if it is mostly heads you draw a broken line ( yin)and if it is mostly tails we draw a straight line ( Yang ) that it is repeated six time to form a hexagram, then they look for the appropriate answer for the hexagram from the text, there are 64 possible combination with 64 answers for each hexagram and every answer the I Ching gives is completely individual and personal, its meaning emerges from the relationship between questioner, question and answer.
terencemckenna

Terence McKenna

The Dooms day prediction came out of I – CHING when Terence McKenna came in touch with the book, a Philosopher, writer and psychedelic investigator, he traveled widely in Asia, South America, and Europe during his college years. He noticed a unrecognized pattern in I – CHINGS 64 combination, when he arranged the 64 hexagrams in a graph, it can accurately point all the events of past with highs and lows of his graph , the graph begins from the period of I CHINGs creation at China’s Shan dynasty he called it TIME WAVE ZERO. The most amazing thing about his graph is the fact that it ends on Dec 21, 2012, when he plotted the graph he was not aware of the Mayan Calendar.
iching_hexagrams

64 Hexagrams of I - CHI

He believe that something important is going to happen during that date. But he is very much positive about the date, according to him he believes that something is going to happen in that date that may change the time space measurement as we do now. He believes that with the help of technology humans may discover something that can manipulate time and space dimension, which will change our world views and make us enlightened beings.

Terrence McKenna died on April 3rd 2000 but his TIME WAVE ZERO theory gatherd interest from all over the world, it is a thought provoking theory, it show us how time line comes to an end ( zero point ) and from there time moves to infinity during dec 21 2012, it makes us think that something important is going to happen during that date, that will change our world views.

Here's the link - www.newagethinkers.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I always laugh when people say "2012 crap is all nonsense" and then go onto to talk about global collapse happening soon. If one were actually to read many of the prophecies regarding this time period, one would see where the common themes are: strife, chaos, famine, disease, renewal.

Well what the heck do people think is going to happen in the event of a global collapse? That we will all have more time to sit around and watch American Idol since we won't have to go to work?

Just because, as usual, some people have managed to take these prophecies and go off the deep end, such as an imminent pole shift happening in the blink of an eye, it doesn't mean that there isn't some correlations between what was said to happen and what is actually happening.

One doesn't have to believe in God or the Bible as a whole to know that the Great Flood did actually happen. Just as we know that shooting star and meteors strikes aren't caused by dueling Gods, it doesn't mean that these events didn't happen...it just means the cause is wrong. The Great Flood happened, whether or not God sent Noah is a whole other topic in my opinion.

I wish people would give more credit to ancient civilizations texts instead of getting bogged down in the religious aspects of it all. For all we know, this information has been passed down for far longer than we know. We are constantly making discoveries that alter what we think we know.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
As for the OP and their post - I received the Emperor regarding 2012. This links either side to The Empress (Mother Earth) Fruitfulness and nature - and to The Heirophant - the Traditional aspects of life offering good advice. More people may seek spiritual advice or be interested in the spiritual side of life. 'They' are also hoping to turn people back to the Church,in a traditional fashion though I think there will be a big problem over that.

As the Emperor is worldly authority - I would expect that it is natural to realise that between abundance and Tradition that the cavalry in the Emperor will work towards the majority of the good. This makes me believe that Environmental matters are going to become of more importance in 2012, growing crops, gardening, home produce and nature will be important. The Hierophant suggests Traditional teachings . Anything traditional is something of a practice that has come through generations. Therefore we are looking at some form of simplicity here - so to me there is an overall feeling of 'going back to basics' - it could be a very good thing. As for the world ending, The Chariot represents the Egyptian theory that one crosses by boat to the Duat. Well this card signifies to me that there is no spiritual completion of that route so I really do not feel we are going anywhere. What might be interesting though is the significance of 7 Countries and a link to Europe/ possibly Brussels.

More people will leave cities and want to travel or 'live under the stars'. The Lovers links to the 6 of cups and represents the choice to take a look at the past and see how life was wrenched from the tradition of that (Heirophant neighbouring). We therefore have to make a concious decision about pro creation and family life as well as the past and how our decisions then affected the future. So it will be interesting to say the least!
edit on 5-10-2011 by ELEVATOR7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by ELEVATOR7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I'm listening to 'Infowars' and Alex just said that former CIA Officer Ray McGovern says Israel is making rumblings about attacking Iran.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join