It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "Moon Bombing" mission -- DISAPPEARS

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is one thing about the LCROSS mission which i dont know if anyone else noticed...

If you go to this site:
apps.nasa.gov...

It doesn't work...in the sense that you cannot access any data (images), nor any profiles. It says every time "The site is experiencing high request volume, and the image is still in the processing queue. Check back soon!".
That would be perhaps fine, but not when you consider:
a) its a NASA (government) site, they are rarely offline and if then only for a very short time
b) its from their latest mission more less which they wanted everyone to watch and found important
c) the site/files went down the other day after the mission and have the same status ever since
d) if you ask NASA to fix it, they either ignore you or reply "we will look at it", but don't do anything with it at all

And that's just the image database from the mission itself, not counting all the other bizzar aspects of the mission which imho was a diversion or lie and sounded fishy from the start... By the way, I went through all the images before the site went down. What I saw? Many amateur astronomers took nice detailed photos of the impact area. They show buldings/ruins/structures. That's why the site is offline. So that the people won't know what was really behind this mission in the first place, or simply, don't start asking questions.

[edit on 6/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

if you think about it there is no air in space and with no air there is no explosion .. there go no plum or anything like that if they wanted to test it properly they should have tested it in the desert where they tested the nuclear missle an all that .. and if the moon was hollowed out like some of you were saying it would have imploded or floated away from the impact point .. thats my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
First and foremost...Jim started this thread...does that not raise some eyebrows?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have an inside informant that tells me--after I asked why did the Lacross mission go silent in main stream media?

She replied--
"Why do youthink it went silent"?

I said
"The mission had technical difficulties and was a complete failure or.................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... .............................................

Something else happened"

She said
"The later"

I have been very busy uncovering some of the most darkest secrets of the good old U.S.A and not to my astonishment....am I surprised by it.

THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE-
WHY DID THE MAIN STREAM COVERAGE DIE IN JUST 56 HOURS OF SUCH A HUGE ASTONISHMENT IN MANKINDS HISTORY?....!!!.....!!!!...!!!!...!!!...!!!...!!!...!!!....!!!

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?............MAYBE..........BUT ITS JUST CONTROLLED LIKE ALL THE REST

new topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join