It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "Moon Bombing" mission -- DISAPPEARS

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hey... Wanna know what really happened?

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wreckage

This is a joke right look's just like it could be a image artifact to me.
www.nasa.gov...
I think they are hiding something but that is just my own opinion.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
some interesting stuff here.....

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm wondering if anyone has considered misdirection? The magician's left hand. If you wanted to put something on the moon without anyone seeing it, what better way then to get every sufficient scope looking at the spot you want them to, while you do what you want elsewhere?

Just a thought. I don't see why it matters if there's water on the moon anyway.

Another thing, why did it take 2 months to get to the moon? I read that it launched in June?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demonis
If you wanted to put something on the moon without anyone seeing it, what better way then to get every sufficient scope looking at the spot you want them to, while you do what you want elsewhere?

Nice, Until then for some reason, that had not crossed my mind.

Personally I found it interesting that this came about weeks after India "discovered" water on the moon. Of course the mission had been planned long before, but the timing is interesting

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
When the press com. was being broadcst live I mentioned that I thought I heard them say that the dot that they claim is the impact might just be a glitch. One of the NASA yes men stepped in and posted that I had definately did not heard that... Well they were wrong!

Watch the part starting at 1:28. This is where Pete Werener starts talking about the Mid Infared "flash" detection. He states "You see that the flash is several pixels across. Interesting. Don't know what that means. Uhhh. It could just be a smear it's a 30 frame persecond camera. We have to look

Some other things I think are interesting about this segment of the conference:

- MIR images and NIR images are presented rotated 180 degrees of each other. This makes it look like one of the images is upside down. Even though the NASA logos are both facing up and readable the pictures themselves are obviously not rotated to the same position. I don't know what this means, but it's just odd and ads to the confusion. Maybe they were just super sleapy when they put the presentation together... Or maybe they aren't as smart as they would have us belive.

- At 6:50 Pete Werner says "I was blown away by how long this little space craft lasted. It's going to be fun to see how close we were to the surface when it finally... When we lost contact with the poor guy."
WHAT!? I would think that it would be pretty obvious when you lost contact with it. When it smashed into the ground is when you would loose the signal, right? Why was he thinking it wouldn't last that long.

Hmm... It just occured to me that maybe he thought he would loose contact with the craft because it woould be destroyed by the debris field. If this is the case then it is more evidence to suggest that the debris wasn't kicked up. But I'm sure some will say who care it's still fantastic science even though we weren't able to study what the entire mission was designed to study.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
that room was kinda odd for a nasa earth based set up.. maybe they were transmitting from the moon, from nasa's moon base and the event was a test of their defense systems?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

I liked what the girl said at the end THIS IS WHAT NASA DOSE WELL.
She got that right and all this as got me thinking about the India sat did NASA take it out so it could not see what was really going on

I know it's just speculation but what IF.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just a thought...

If there is NO atmosphere on moon, then how can we see an explosion! Don't explosion require oxygen to flame?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I think they were looking for impact more than explosion if you know what I mean?, and would the rocket not carry oxygen aswell like the rockets they send into space?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by valiant]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Case closed. Proof of the LCROSS impacts. Probably been posted before, but it's just so explosive it's worth posting again. Get ready to shield your eyes now. Here we go:

So that's it. Proof positive of NASA's story. I bet all you conspiracy theorists feel reaaally silly now.

Right, I'm off to crow about how that famous CCTV vid absolutely proves that a vast passenger jet did hit the pentagon in the conspiracy forum

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Why would anyone on this site trust NASA?

Did anyone check to see if this was a "Houdini trick" to deliver water to those who have been living there all along? Was it a test run to accurately aim a mega ton nuke to destory all evidence of Aliens now that the average Joe has the ablity to see whats up there?

Technology exsists to bring water from earth in amounts to sustain a limited population on the moon.

jra

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Just a thought...

If there is NO atmosphere on moon, then how can we see an explosion! Don't explosion require oxygen to flame?

It's not a fiery Hollywood type of explosion. It's more of a flash of light. This happens with meteors that hit the Moon as well. Since these objects travel at such high speeds, all that energy is released at impact. It heats up the rock and soil, making it glow like really bright molten lava for a fraction of a second.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Usually there isn't too much bothers me, considering I've known for years just as most of you have, that all is not as it seems, and that most of a gullible public are all too willing to believe whatever crap NASA and the government releases as verbatum. After all it is NASA, and they would never lie to us, would they? This time however, something's not sitting well with me at all, and to a point where I actually feel physically ill. Call it a curse if you will, but ever since childhood, feelings such as the one I have now have always meant that in the near future some event will happen that will be much like to opening of Pandora's Box, of Greek Mythology. Why did Nasa choose to impact on that particular spot, an area with so many craters and rough terrain that almost anything can be hidden from even our most powerful telescopes. Why not pick the Sea Of Tranquility, or any other similar area? We've Known for years about there being water on the moon, and India again confirmed it, so what was Nasa really up to? You may all laugh, but again fellow A.T.S'rs, nothing seems right about all this, and I'm afraid it won't be long before we know what's in the can of worms that's just been opened. I have a feeling it has a lot to do with E.T's and they are going to be pissed! Blessings All!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

Thanks for the video

03:40 and forward...

Quote: "We actually saw the crater..." (speaking of the impact crater)

Funny how those "black belt debunkers" have used all their energy in stating that NASA didn't have more pictures than was presented in the live feed.
When he was able to say that "We actually saw the crater" about the crash, he couldn't be referring to a measurement in an instrument. He obviousely had to see it in a picture to be able to express it that way.

Where is that picture??? ...or is he making it all up (the old fashioned NASA "give some credibility to the hoax" way)???

Nothing adds up in this story!!! HOUSTON........!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
Get ready to shield your eyes now. Here we go:

So that's it. Proof positive of NASA's story. I bet all you conspiracy theorists feel reaaally silly now.

loooooool....... cheers dude.... nice one

starred..... + here are some "lunar peaches".......

[edit on 13-10-2009 by mcrom901]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by theflashor

"That's Michio Kaku, BTW. I find it a little ironic that he, of all people, says this in the article. I find him to be no slouch when it comes to slinging his own form of hyperbole."

Thank you Phage ! I am another who had been waiting for your comments on this thread. We were all looking for something visual and that didn't happen. The data will have to be interpreted for us.

Synth

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Synthesist]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synthesist
Thank you Phage ! I am another who had been waiting for your comments on this thread. We were all looking for something visual and that didn't happen. The data will have to be interpreted for us.

Synth

No problem Phage will be happy to think for you

:shk:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
that room was kinda odd for a nasa earth based set up.. maybe they were transmitting from the moon, from nasa's moon base and the event was a test of their defense systems?

That is because it was at Ames Research Center The base is mostly abandoned because the building have been condemned It is the same place we found the Lunar Orbiter tapes in that abandoned McDonalds

Seems NASA is having money problems LOL They should hand off to the NAVY and Space Command

Used to be a Naval Air Base LOL They left it because of deadly mold in the buildings and gave it to NASA

U.S. Naval Air Station Moffett Field. Building 24 Re-Use Guidelines ..... Unable to gain access- Condemned due to hazardous mold.

historicproperties.arc.nasa.gov...

Also Google will fund the place now

On September 28, 2005, both Google and Ames Research Center disclosed details to a long-term research partnership. In addition to pooling engineering talent, Google plans to build a 1,000,000-square-foot (93,000 m2) facility on the ARC campus.[2] One of the projects between Ames, Google, and Carnegie Mellon University is the Gigapan Project—a robotic platform for creating, sharing, and annotating terrestrial gigapixel images.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 13-10-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i think its hilarious that people stood out in the cold, actually expecting to see a plume of dust from almost a quarter million miles. REALLY? The fake moon walker, buzz Aldrin, explained the the dust of the lunar surface is only a few cm deep. Beyond that, they had trouble driving in the flag...(so they say). the best part of this escapade was watching my friends and neighbors on local news with their telescopes and lawn chairs set up looking up for it. priceless! common people lets find some real news. this just proves its time for NASA to go away and allow the private industries the rights to government grants and information. DOWN WITH NASA!!!

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join