It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "Moon Bombing" mission -- DISAPPEARS

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

It may not be a fire, but it sure is camp..

What I fail to understand is this. Had NASA decided to 'send things' to the moon - 'blow up' the moon - 'attack the greenies' on the moon, etc etc, then it would have been done best in secrecy.

I have absolutely no doubt that the sheer number of people screaming hysteria about all this, would still be sipping milo and talking about abductions and whatnot, had NASA themselves NOT revealed this oh so failed event PRIOR.

And whats easier to dismiss? One or two clued up people who follow NASA and frequent NASA TV ad nauseum, or the complete mass accusations leveled at them at the moment?

HINT - the few clued up. "Oh theyre uninformed, they're unaware, etc"

To give out ALL the facts and then have to cover up this conspiracy makes no sense. LOGIC would suggest even the stupidest of all organisations would take the path of least resistance.

But meh, us nasa huggers (Thanks Zorgon) obviously cant handle the trooth. We have to ignore the *cough* facts...

I just wish it were 15 years ago, when the word conspiracy meant something... unlike today, when all you do is sneeze and it's a coverup.. Literallly..

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

NASA would never dared to attack the so called 'greenies', it would be a suicide mission, not having to mention the possibilities of retaliation by the opposing force.

I have read some where the reason that the the mission was cut out of transmission before an impact was due to being shot down by the opposing race on the moon.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Maybe they crashed somewhere else and this NASA live crap was a way of putting everyone's attention in that area so to speak.
I say this because it looked like they were zooming in on a pic and what were they doing in the janitors closet NASA is useless.
Something is not right why have India and Japan stopped releasing images have they been told to edit them before we get to see them all this technology yet we know more about Mars than the Moon i think there is something up there that is my opinion and i stick to it.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Its funny speculating about the entirety of this moon bombing topic, its like a perfect recipe for further 'add in ingredients' so to speak.

Realistically how many world organisations have been considered 'perfect', we humans are prone to so many errors that our actions investigated by others are naturally so transparent.

M. Aurelius once said ...

The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious

In addition Harold S. Geneen once said ...

Every company has two organizational structures: The formal one is written on the charts; the other is the everyday relationship of the men and women in the organization.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This must have been a fun event...ooh yeah, party like it's 2009

A park full of people with 6 packs and popcorn, giant video screens and what did they get... 2fps in B&W and jack.

I mean look at the screen with the simulation on it!

and the FAQ page is like something out of Disney except Disney is not a "cash only" operation!!

And err.... dare I mention 20 second transmission delay as per nasa normal practice?

Something went titsup someplace.

I for one celebrate the great greenie victory over the Nasa overlords

edit for spelling

[edit on 12-10-2009 by nomadros]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

That was funny but there is a thread on here somewhere with a pic with a tiny dot on it trying to say look there was an impact yeah and im the tooth fairy its like you have a pic of the Moon and say there is something in it that looks like there is something there these same people would say its an image artifact so why aren't they saying this about this little dot they are passing of as an impact.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f3ad2bb83fb.jpg[/atsimg]

Need I say more.....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is amazing, I can't believe I didn't know it before

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What impact is that?Could you elaborate a little on this?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kapodistrias

What impact is that?Could you elaborate a little on this?

The "impact picture" is from a Nasa flyer advertising a come-see-us-blast-the-moon-athon (I've put a link to it a couple of posts above on the same page) and the insert is the "what you actually got" money shot!!

It's like McDs showing you a picture of a Big Mac and then handing out a bit of ground beef.

Greenie Moon Defence League 2: NASA Space Bomb & Marketing Dept 0

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
reply to post by depthoffield

What I fail to understand is this. Had NASA decided to 'send things' to the moon - 'blow up' the moon - 'attack the greenies' on the moon, etc etc, then it would have been done best in secrecy.

Sure, but sometimes you can't have secrecy because whatever you are about to do will be noticed by someone. So you have to make up an excuse instead.

Let's say this mission was about destroying a colony, or some such thing (not saying that it was). They would expect the impact cloud to be easily visible from earth, just as they said. So, seeing as they can't hide the cloud, they have to come up with another story to account for it (the expected plume) but are dishonest about what it actually is people are seeing and why - a fake mission. Get it?

The population is so conditioned and our media so compliant that 'authorities' can show all sorts of incongruent images and offer any BS 'explanation' and it will be read out on the news as fact and accepted as gospel by the vast majority, despite glaring inconsistencies and countless anomalies.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What if......SpaceBombs'r'us aka Nasa needed to find out the effects of a kinetic weapon on a mass in space and the used the "water on the moon" bit as justification. Sort of a Kansas City Shuffle as previously mentioned, but using now and future instead of left and right. If, say 5 years down the line, there's an incoming asteroid and Nasa has the results of an experiment that says "if you shoot W tonnes at X velocity from Y miles away at Z mass density, you get lots of dust." And have the entire planet knowing that they've seen it all before, then that is a major moral booster and a successful experiment.

If the experiment goes belly up then Nasa can ask for a budget for Plan B because the kinetic weapon didn't work and the public knows it didn't work, so what politician is going to say "no."

No names, no Niburu or whatever it's called

[edit on 12-10-2009 by nomadros]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

That's the one IMAGE ARTIFACT .

Star for you my friend

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Maybe this was one of those new bunker buster bombs. Hit right into a lava chamber. The footage from one of those Ranger rockets from the early space age that hit the moon was way better.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm not here to say that NASA blew up the moon to kill "Little Green Men", but I have to say, some of the posts really bothered me.

How is it ok to assume that if something is being told/shown to the public, then there is no cover up or conspiracy?

It's called "Misdirection" my friend. You were shown one thing, while another is taking place. Look I'm not saying that this is what happened to the LCROSS mission, I'm just pointing out the possibilities here. That's how magicians are able to make a freakin' tank disappear right in front of an audience on a stage.

To me, things just don't add up with the mission. Why are we spending so much money on this rocket? To look for water on the moon... really? Amongst the more realistic crisis we're facing with our economy and wars, we're shooting rockets to the moon to find water...

Also, why announce this? They could of just ... send the rocket without telling the public. Why must they notify all new stations and broadcast the feed to the public? Are we going to see Cheese flying off the Moon hm? Are we able to see the actual impact with the naked eye? Why so many "Hush, Hush" secret projects or mission, but this one, NASA feels the need to let EVERYBODY know. It's not like we're landing on Mars or the Moon again, it's just to look for water, so is that so significant that everyone on the planet must know?

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but there's always a story behind a story. Makes me relate this whole LCROSS mission with the Ingo Swann incident.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker 84

That's what i said up top of this page.

Maybe they crashed somewhere else and this NASA live crap was a way of putting everyone's attention in that area so to speak.

So it's not just me seeing this as a possibility?

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I still don't believe their story.
It would be easy to stage a false flag attack if they have just put a bomb on the moon.

Blow it up at the right time, say it was "them" and there you go.

Misdirection indeed.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
More and more I tend to believe that this whole LCROSS mission was something totally different than they want us to believe. It was no mission to detect water - but I think at least the scientists associated with the project BELIEVED it was a scientific experiment.

But think about what they did... they said: "Everyone who has a telescope - have a look at the moon at the Cabeus crater to see the great impacts of LCROSS." Indeed this was a VERY efficient way to have everyone look at the WRONG spot of the moon. All the big telescopes were out of their way seeing the REAL impact. But this real impact happened somewhere else. And what we saw on NASA-TV was totally faked. *Nothing* of this was real footage. It was just prepared for this "glorious" moment.

In fact this idea makes sense. Tell everyone to look there and they won't look here - where the real actions takes place.

But still one question remains: What was this mission really about?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
NASA crashed a rocket into the moon to detect the presence of water. And today hundreds of werewolves gathered outside NASA to complain about it....

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well I can answer "The Flash". : Space=No oxygen= no flair up.

EDIT:Further more maybe they were trying to kill the moon?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Chaos Maxtor]

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join