It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "Moon Bombing" mission -- DISAPPEARS

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You Americans need a reality check or at least, you head read!
IT IS NOT OK TO BOMB THE MOON!
Don't you get that????
It is not ok to take your bombs to another planet and bomb it??
Not for any reason ever!
I think you are all mental to not understand this most simple of facts. If you want to look for water, you do not bomb the ground and see what comes up!
You are all being hoodwinked and you are all falling for it.
For a start, that fake room with computers that were supposedly monitoring the bombing was all fake for the public. The screens going blank, again fake for the public.
The only think real was USA nuking the moon for goodness sakes! And for that you can all be very ashamed! You can hang your heads in absolute shame for what you have done this day, forever.
You all need to wake up to your warmongering ways.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Those flashes aren't caused by heat, they turn yellow inside of red meaning it was cooler.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by zorgon

Those flashes aren't caused by heat, they turn yellow inside of red meaning it was cooler.

...and then hotter

and then cooler....

...and then hotter

...and then cooler - and so the flashing went right up until the view was switched (which did not take long after the flashing was noticed).

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

YEAH! Star to you, SC.

It is definitely NOT OK to bomb anywhere, anytime.

And don't you realise that the moon controls our weather, our tides, probably everything?

This is like little boys taking things apart to see how they work and then, guess what?.....those things are broken.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
They didn't BOMB the moon to find water.Did they think that the water would be like a waterfall or something?

So let's go to Africa or wherever to put dynamite to see if there is water.lol

They ATTACKED with a rocket for a specific target.That is what I believe.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Well not really.

Whatever is flashing is the same temperature as it's surroundings then flashes cooler then back to surrounding temps.

For the record I don't think there is anything there actually flashing, just pointing out IF there were then it is flashing at a cooler temp than it's surroundings.

So a question is what could do that?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

For the record I don't think there is anything there actually flashing, just pointing out IF there were then it is flashing at a cooler temp than it's surroundings.

Well I can tell you what cant do that.

Lifeless rocks.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kapodistrias
They ATTACKED with a rocket for a specific target.

Yeah, the moon!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

That is what our investigation hopes to determine.

I will keep you updated, as per usual.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
double-post....

Ït finally happened to me

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I do not know why NASA thought it was OK to bomb the moon, but there was some underlying reason they don't want the public to know.

Which means it is not a reason which can stand up in public.

There is definitely some secret on the moon which NASA is trying to conceal.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Ignoring the drama in the play yard, some things not mentioned.

They are/where analyzing the plume for many things, and probably a few other things.

Firstly, with water they can sustain an environment indefinitely. Not just drinking and cooling, but crop growth systems proper humidification of environments (critical in closed-loop systems) and pure O2. All the other component gasses also they can extract for fuels like Hydrogen for fuel cell, propellant and rocket fuel components.

Some elements on the Moon are rare on Earth. So, they where also likely looking for Helium3 which is the best fuel for nuclear fusion reactions known. In fact it has been called the replacement for fossil fuel on Earth. So, who thinks this is not on the shopping list? It is supposed to be all over the Moon at just a few inches below the surface. Mining is a simple matter. They likely checked for how much of that they could find and calculate its distribution on that area of the surface. We can only plan for community structures where there are resources to do so.

That the plume was not visible maybe means little. They can only guess at the exact density and properties of the regolyth in the area. They can know the energy involved in the impact, but not density or specific conditions of the surface and it's reaction and disbursement from an impact. It just may have been too diffuse for visible ejecta. Or maybe it hit bed rock.

With Water, Helium3 and Regolyth, we can build cities and power them all with the raw materials there. At least that's the cover.

Alien involvement, I can't say. There does not seen to be any indications of such yet. More when all the data is released and the mission is profiled from all the telemetry and imaging. Of course if they are hiding something we might have to dig much deeper than any publication or newsertainment spew.

ZG

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
I just watched the Australian news, and they acted as if not a single thing went wrong. It infuriated me. God damn media...

I checked out an australian news site to see for myself:

sydney morning herald news
"kicking up a 10-kilometre-high shower of debris"

"LCROSS and the attached rocket separated, with the larger empty rocket crashing into a permanently dark crater causing a spray of debris. Just behind it, the satellite beamed back live pictures of the impact and the debris plume with colour cameras, before taking the plunge itself, triggering a dust storm one-third the size of the first hit."

CNN website
"But immediate NASA images of the crash produced no sign of the plumes, which were expected to rise six kilometers from the moon's surface, said John Marmie, LCROSS deputy project manager."

Strange, but journalism ain't a science by a long shot. I will wait to see what other info becomes available.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Are we going to believe that NASA was just guessing at what would happen? I'm really starting to wonder more every minute whether or not anything even hit the Moon. Video I saw showed absolutely nothing...More of the same

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Egadd]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
www.smh.com.au...

"NASA expects to know whether there was ice below the lunar surface in about an hour."

www.smh.com.au...

"We don't anticipate anything about presence or absence of water immediately. It's going to take us some time," cautioned Anthony Colaprete, project scientist and principal investigator....

Colaprete said it will take several days for analysts to evaluate the data and several weeks to determine whether and how much hydrogen-bearing compounds were found."

more bad journalism...?

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Huntor]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Maybe this was just a scam to get more money?
So 30 odd Million dollars has just gone into their coffers for a future black ops.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I don't think fissionable materials are allowed on the occupied moon.

Whats this I hear? Apollo 13 was stopped by ??? for trying to bring something to the Moon. Just a story, but I heard it was a tactical nuclear weapon. They were stopped (by a meteorite in a O2 cell) and guided back all the way to chute deploy. I just read that somewhere.

I've seen enough to believe there are any number of things going on on the Moon. Including occupants not originally from Earth.

I think if we try to weaponize space, we will be stopped every time.

ZG

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
They are still looking over data from Hubble but they to are saying so far nothing.

hubblesite.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
These times I wish someone from the control room had said something...

Even only a sentence.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by kapodistrias]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

And you need to wakeup and do some reasearch...the US wasn't the first country to "bomb" the moon with a spacecraft to take spectroscopic readings and check for ice-water. It wasn't a "bomb" anyways, just a large kenitic projectile.

The amount of ignorance I've seen in some of these posts in ASTOUNDING. I can't belive there is as many pages as this....wow.

I know this is a conspiracy site, but c'mon...really? Really????

[edit on 10-10-2009 by JJRichey]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join