It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "Moon Bombing" mission -- DISAPPEARS

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Gretchen tried her best to show cooch but you could tell she was feeling a little raw from the night before and not really in to it.

What???
lol really? What is your point in this post, exactly?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Do Not Edit Out Moderators Edits

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/681af8c223f5.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 10/10/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yeah I'm with ya on that. What the hell was this guy trying to say, and why the hell is he talking about bono?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by Wookiep

Yeah I'm with ya on that. What the hell was this guy trying to say, and why the hell is he talking about bono?

Who knows.. I guess he thinks U2 sucks or something..Whatever! Chalk it up to off-topic nonsense.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Moon Martians number 23 intercepted it on the 40 yard line and returned it for a touchdown. Aliens 6 Earthlings 0

Does make ya wonder tho just what did happen. Maybe the soil there was so soft it just absorbed the impact, in that case wouldn't that mean very little water? Or perhaps it broke through ice of an ancient moon lake and that why there was no plume. Now a lake on the moon would be exciting..imagine the possibilities there!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Um, thank you. Even though I don't know you from a bar of soap, it's very nice of you to say so

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
There has already been one reminder in this thread to stay on topic..

Warnings are next folks..

This is NOT a Chit Chat thread..

Semper

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I recently watched a video from Nasa.gov.ntv that showed a camera that was attached to a shuttle rocked booster. Once in space the booster broke free of the shuttle, clearly you could see the shuttle disingage and continue further in space while the camera attached to the booster showed perfectly how the booster flipped to and fro back through the atmosphere and dropped to earth. The video was perfect and smooth throughout the entire break from shuttle and plumet back to earth.

So, don't tell me that the same could not been achieved with this lcrooss mission, so far all I have watched and captured to computer is crap, not even close to a live video of this lcrosse lunar impact. So, wtf, what happened or not happened?

This is my first post here on ATS, love the site, visit daily, was so disgusted today with what happen with this mission, had to say something, been around few years, watching, finally lost my patience and had to express myself.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Everything in the universe is connected. That a nobel prize was handed out for nothing, at the exact moment when nasa was trying to hide something, is no coincidence. I merely described what our glorious media were doing to help distract our attention at this juncture. This has been happening since the beginning of broadcast media, and you can learn from it. In other words, even if you monitor the activities of the media only for negative awareness, you are learning something more valuable than riches. The moon experiment is no exception to this observation. Something went wrong, and to me, that translates into: something went right.

Hats off to those who see this.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I just watched the Australian news, and they acted as if not a single thing went wrong. It infuriated me. God damn media...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Thanks for pointing out your position on the matter.
It's easier to say what you mean rather than compile some weird post about other things (we won't go there) that don't really make sense...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ganbuzz

Yes, that was a video camera on the SRB. There was a reason for that:

When the Space Shuttle returns to flight, NASA will have video cameras on the vehicle to help assess the performance of the Shuttle’s Thermal Protection System—a combination of materials and technolo-gies that work together to protect the spacecraft and its occupants.

www.nasa.gov...

LCROSS did not carry a video camera. Its mission did not require it.

The LCROSS science payload consists of two near-infrared spectrometers, a visible light spectrometer, two mid-infrared cameras, two near-infrared cameras, a visible camera and a visible radiometer. The LCROSS instruments were selected to provide mission scientists with multiple complimentary views of the debris plume created by the Centaur impact.

www.nasa.gov...

Neither the video cameras on the SRBs or the cameras on LCROSS were there for our viewing pleasure. They each had a specific scientific purpose. Movies would not add to the science being done by LCROSS.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

What exactly do you think went wrong? Both spacecraft did what they were supposed to do. Much data was gathered. The point of the mission was not to put on a show but unfortunately it was hyped to be. I don't think NASA can be blamed for trying to arouse public interest in what it is doing. It's too bad that for most people, real science is usually not very spectacular.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sounds good! When do you think Nasa will provide a camera above 2 fps/sec? Wal-mart sells cameras better than that now.. In fact we've reached a point now where web-cams are at a 30 fps standard. $29.95 for a low-end web cam at wal-mart. (logitech even, not bad!)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join