It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "Moon Bombing" mission -- DISAPPEARS

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I found this video on youtube... actually I don't know if its real or fake..

youtube.com

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i have 3 buds wondering why we spent so many millions of dollars just to check out water? so correct me if i am wrong here. first on the back side of the moon there is a colony? second did nasa's rocket explode? if not was the white the last thing that was seen? can someone give me a quick run down plz? thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
8:04 is where they change to 'curtain mode' (NOVEMBER)
She has a strange urgency in her voice, eh?

(You don't hear that discussion here, it happened before all this. She had given them instructions to change to - I believe it was - 1 megaherz - said "The pictures we are getting are too big" meaning the resolution is too high I bet -
My whole gut feeling was that they really didn't want ANY of us to see ANYTHING on the surface of the moon.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by hadriana]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Question: Why would there be a plume? Since there is no gravity, wouldn't the probe just bury itself into the surface at high speeds?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If it disappeared, that would be an interesting issue for them to take up. The odds of both crafts disappearing is astronomical.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi ATS. Personally I find this mission extremely fishy. From the premise to the missing pictures after impact. Anyway, did NASA find anything after they received the data? Anything besides a laugh from the public and a tongue lashing from ATS? Anything useful at all? What's the latest on this groundbreaking mission. (NPI)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by defcon5
Oh the other thing I found weird, was that when everyone was cheering after the impact, the guy in the front row turns around to high-five the guy behind him. The guy in the back gets up, rolls up his equipment, looks down at the guy in front, says something to him, ignores his hand, then walks out of the room like he is PO'ed about something. The guy in front puts his headphones back on, never having gotten his high-five returned.

Anyway, I don't know what to make of this, and I am usually the guy who sticks up for NASA on this kind of stuff. Could all be nothing, but I do find those two things odd. Normally I find all of the moon anomaly stuff to be ridiculous, but I would like to know what it was I saw this morning.

[edit on 10/9/2009 by defcon5]

He was probably disappointed that the plume did not reach as high as expected. That was quite a let down for a lot of people who wanted to see the plume glistening in the sunlight.

Why didn't they plan to have hit where they knew it would have been visible. I don't think it would take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Has it not occured to people that if NASA were up to something which meant we wouldnt see any explosion, why would they say there would be one in the first place... Im sure theres an explanation for it. But of course it'll be something boring sounding, so lets go with something alien related instead!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Too bad they didn't show the impact. Hmm... Hopefully some type of video will be released. NASA built this up to be a big thing, and then the final finale was sort of a hollow cliff hanger. Bummer.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure if these images have been posted but I'm off to bed so will just link quickly...

gizmodo.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I dont understand why at impact we see infared? Always manipulating things NASA is. Just show the dam event! Millions spent and yet theres always a problem when it comes to presenting the evidence ON TIME!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Soylent Green you have done yeoman's work here defending science. But I fear there is little to do to penetrate the ignorance and closed-mindedness in this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You laugh... but what if....

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Do you all trust the American government to tell the truth?

If you do then you have no problem in believing everything that NASA tells you..........if you don't, then you will have realised that what NASA tells you is the American government's version of the truth.

The day the space program is privatised, is the day we get the truth!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You laugh... but what if....

No. We all know the reason why there was no event is because there is so much water up there, it just got stuck in the mud.

Like throwing a marble into soft clay. Bltthd

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I know I don't trust the Gov. I don't trust NASA and I don't trust Omar Minaya!

Why can't NASA just cut the crap and say "The LCROSS was a failure and an awful idea. We did in fact learn something. We learned that millions of dollars were wasted while people are dying because they have no medical coverage. We have learned that it is bad to shoot millions onto the moon while millions are sick and cannot afford their meds without losng their homes".

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
For all that money I wanted to see some freakin fireworks!! I was late for work watching this

[edit on 9-10-2009 by fromtheheart66]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yeah really man. That may have been the biggest waste of money ever. I'm sorry for all the NASA lovers, but not only was it completely unneccessary to look for water ice in a lunar crater, but to do it while the economy is on one leg and ppl are unemployed is seriously irresponsible! Who's with me?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What MSM will not tell you is that the LCROSS got blown up by the moon defense systems.

Anyway, noone has given this theory maybe the LCROSS did hit a sea'pond/lake/river and the blast was on the sea bed/river bed etc no wonder the plume was not high! Something to think about right :@

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Im interested in the behavior of the NASA folks as some others are.. is there someone with the skill to read lips? The black shirt talking with the guy "left hanging" seems like they discussed the reason; almost as if he said to him "what did he say?"

The vid quality is not the greatest but maybe someone can gleen the gist of the conversation.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join