It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "Moon Bombing" mission -- DISAPPEARS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
NASA should send a lot of their videos to insomniacs.
God knows how many millions of dollars wasted today, and the most exciting thing on show was a lack of high5 by co workers.
Obama shouldn't give them enough funding to build a paper plane in future.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In agreement with “gortex”, H3 or Tritium, is a synthetic compound on Earth and is found on the Moon. H3’s decay mode releases a Beta negative particle with only 0.019 MegaelectronVolt.
environmentalchemistry.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Now allow me some crazy artistic supposition.
Amplifying the Beta negative particle and bombarding the nucleus of Element 115, Ununpentium, may release antigravity waves. Amplifying the antigravity waves in turn provides a new type of propulsion.
Interesting enough, Ununpentium’s 7th and last outer electron shell contains only 5 electrons and has the appearance of a pentagram.
en.wikipedia.org...:Electron_shell_115_Ununpentium.svg

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Allow me to correct myself. Small quantities of Tritium exist in the environment.
The link to the electron configuration is
http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Electron shell 115 Ununpentium.svg

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmadmax
God knows how many millions of dollars wasted today, and the most exciting thing on show was a lack of high5 by co workers.

As you may or may not know, NASA officials are holding meetings with Congress right now on future budgeting. One NASA official bluntly stated that because of all the funding cut backs, they (the American people) should seriously consider cancelling all NASA projects. So while the US gives the Wall Street wheelers and dealers a trillion dollars, NASA can't get 3 billion dollars. Maybe we should just sit back and watch the Europeans and Asians conquer space.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by justine093

NASA channel was covering it, I watch it myself...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Does anyone know how many jobs could have been created with the

money waisted on the moon missions...

Using that mind-set, there will always be something more important than space exploration on which to spend money. There will never be a time when we have "money to burn" on other things because the rest of the world's woes have been cured.

Using that mind-set, humans will neverget off planet Earth. Our species will be destined to die here.

...by the way, NASA employs a lot of people, so the taxpayer money spent on space missions does create jobs -- just like the taxpayer money spent on -- for example -- research into cutting-edge computer technology creates jobs (but job creation isn't space explorations' main benefit, but rather a "fringe benefit").

[edit on 10/9/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

On November 20, 1969, the Apollo 12 crew jettisoned the lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash onto the moon. The LM’s impact (about 40 miles from the Apollo 12 landing site) created an artificial moonquake with startling characteristics—the moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour.

This phenomenon was repeated with Apollo 13 (intentionally commanding the third stage to impact the moon), with even more startling results. Seismic instruments recorded that the reverberations lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and traveled to a depth of twenty-five miles, leading to the conclusion that the moon has an unusually light—or even no—core.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Does anybody know if the moon made any kind of sound after today's alleged 'impact'?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I do have a serious question though and Im asking because I am no space expert by any means,
so here goes, and I'll put it in very simple terms.
If I put my kids in charge of property management and soil site sampling and I send my kids to a piece of property, lets say somewhere a mile from the house and tell them to gather up some soil samples and rocks and such, and I send them there several times over the course of a few years because we're going to put it in the lab and have it tested to see whats in it, what it contains, and I publish the results in a document and present the findings, to validate to investors why were going to develop this site and carry on this project, why would I need to do it again, and act all excited about it, especially if there's been no activity on the property, no new discovery of new elements or such, and why would I be excited about it? Like its new, like its the first time or something?
Ive already got my findings from all the other times I sent them there, right?
Just doesnt seem to make sense to me,
unless those boys of mine never did go to that piece of property in the first place.
Just asking that's all.
I sure would like to hear an answer.
All those other samples not good enough?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Gosh. It appears that I missed all the excitement. When I left, Soylent was toting the NASA line while the world wondered what happened to the moon shattering kaboom.

Did someone finally establish that the Illudium-Q 36 Explosive Space Modulator was indeed detonated?

Checking the Google News aggregate, there's a lot of text but no pictures still.

I still don't understand the official standard for truth here... let's review.

1. NASA Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell says UFOs are real and nobody listens.

2. NASA Astronaut Gordon Cooper says UFOs are real and he observed one land on a US Air Force base once, but nobody listens.

3. NASA supposedly plows the moon with a spent rocket stage at something just under 6,000 mph and nobody sees it, but everybody buys the line... even without pictures.

Ahem.

A friend of mine tells me that we have a serious problem when anyone who believes that an invisible spirit being created the universe, and all that is in it, in six days is absolutely sane. But those who dare to wonder whether there is alien life visiting the Earth and question our government's role in stomping on such truth, are routinely ignored and often labled as being crazy.

Oh... I see now.

Never mind. I wasn't even here.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Theory:

Barack Obama's Nobel win is staged as a distraction from what really happened with the Lunar Bombing Mission.

The footage of the Lunar Mission we saw was actually filmed three years ago by the ISS.

Full scale LunAlien Retribution is now massing against JPL, Houston and Kennedy Space Center.

Jeff Goldblum however has just uploaded a virus to the hidden Alien Moon Colony with a seemingly super powerful dinosaur iMac. Weird.

Mark Hamill is at this moment ready to kick some serious Alien A$$ by flying his X-Wing laden with only 2 photon torpedoes to fire at the suspected targets no bigger than Womp Rats which of course he used to Bulls Eye back home whilst simultaneously threading the Stone Needle in Beggar's Canyon back home with his friend Biggs Darklighter while piloting their matching T-16 Skyhoppers.

Should this fail, Spock will simply launch himself onto the Lunar Surface with an unscheduled unveiling of NASA's secret Genesis Project that he will be duct taped to thus TerraForming the Lunar surface ahead of schedule.

I however, will be busy working on a symbiotic electrolysis project aimed toward a small thermo nuclear reaction destined for the planet Jupiter in hopes of fulfilling it's destiny as a second sun in our Solar System so's we can all enjoy a real Global Warming. This again makes Mark Hamill very happy as it will remind him of his many reminiscent visits to that all to familiar double sunned planet, Tatooine.

Unfortunately Sigourney Weaver in the throes of a ghastly fit as she had foreseen herself ahead of Spock making the Grand Sacrifice for Mankind, will impregnate herself with some awful chest gestated creature half borned by the willfully donated DNA of William Shatner in a final last hurrah and attempt at an epic second Roasting as he really does sleep with George Takei in a secret compartment hidden in his horse breeding stalls and the truth of it can no longer remain hidden.

After this, I steal the Millenium Falcon to piss of Han and Chewie by resetting the record at under 13 Parsecs for the Kessel Run.

Gawd I am a Geek. Redwoodjedi outtie!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here's something about the true agenda od NASA.

NASA announces plan to send $700 Million into space

CAPE CANAVERAL, FL—Officials at the Kennedy Space Center announced Tuesday that they have set Aug. 6 as the date for launching $700 million from the Denarius IV spacecraft, the largest and most expensive mission to date in NASA's unmanned monetary-ejection program.
"This is an exciting opportunity to study the effect of a hard-vacuum, zero-gravity environment on $50 and $100 bills," said NASA Administrator...

[edit on 9-10-2009 by mysteralex]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel

As you may or may not know, NASA officials are holding meetings with Congress right now on future budgeting. One NASA official bluntly stated that because of all the funding cut backs, they (the American people) should seriously consider cancelling all NASA projects. So while the US gives the Wall Street wheelers and dealers a trillion dollars, NASA can't get 3 billion dollars. Maybe we should just sit back and watch the Europeans and Asians conquer space.

With the technology we currently possess, no one is going to conquer space.
Look at todays waste of time. ( due to NASA's 1969 cameras no one could look at it actually) Bombing a place for information, when supposedly we have been there several times already.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Maybe it was all part of the Rockerfeller vs. Rothschild war going on. Think about it.

Rothschilds want to escape to their moon base when TSHTF. Rockerfellers send a 'message' to them by bombing the moon and basically saying, "We can still reach you from here."

Rothschilds give BO the Nobel Peace prize at the same moment the bombing takes place to give the Rockerfellers the message "Our guy can still control the world. Everyone loves him."

LOL Sorry, just thinking conspiracy- wise. Probably not the case.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We don't want another space program. We want the one we have already to quit screwing around and share the data before God Almighty comes back and forces them to.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by undo]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The guy walking out of mission control was extremely upset about something. He didn't even return the high five, instead uttered a short sentence that put the other guy in his place.

I have a feeling something serious went down this morning. As usual the question is what?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel

With the technology we currently possess, no one is going to conquer space.
Look at todays waste of time. ( due to NASA's 1969 cameras no one could look at it actually) Bombing a place for information, when supposedly we have been there several times already.

Some people still believe space exploration is a worthwhile endevour. And no astronauts ever went to the moon's south pole. It was the Clementine probe I believe that detected hydrogen and or water there a few years ago that's why they chose the south pole.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Nicolas Flamel]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
im not sure if my head is just acting stupid but, if nasa wanted the "plume" to throw up some ice water isnt it good it didnt reach up far enough to not hit the sunlight? because wouldnt the heat just evaporate it. and if thats the case why didnt they use explosives to get the desired plume.

why didnt they think to look for water during the apollo missions or at least bring back sufficent samples for future testing.

this still doesnt seem reasonable to me having spent all that money on it with little result, just seems too much like nasa.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

A friend of mine tells me that we have a serious problem when anyone who believes that an invisible spirit being created the universe, and all that is in it, in six days is absolutely sane. But those who dare to wonder whether there is alien life visiting the Earth and question our government's role in stomping on such truth, are routinely ignored and often labled as being crazy.

I often wonder why it's considered completely sane to pray to an invisible spirit and ask for guidance and help, but if the spirit ever answers back then that person is considered insane. In my view, if a person is going to believe in something, he/she should earnestly believe it 100% and expect an answer. That may be why so many prayers do not get answered-- because of a mental block created by a subconscious fear of response. I'm just rambling here, but you never know.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
Does anybody know if the moon made any kind of sound after today's alleged 'impact'?

The seismomenter net deployed by the Apollo astronauts was shut down in 1979 when the nuclear power packs faded. So nobody heard any impact signals. Nobody human, at least.

Because of the extreme dryness -- a lot drier than Sahara Desert sand -- the lunar crust reverberates longer than Earth dirt -- and some geologist remarked that it 'rang like a bell' -- leading to imaginations of a hollow metal crust. Naw. Just super-dry densely-packed dirt -- although not as dry as once suspected.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I cannot believe how we still tolerate all these stuff...

The day went bad from the beginning with Obama and now is NASA.

We opened a whole conversation in order to find some true doing speculations out of nothing.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by kapodistrias]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join