It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Of Races Going On Right Now !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
First of all, I am not racist or religious in any way. I work with many people from other countries and get on fine with them.

But I have noticed this last few years that we are in some kind of war with each other depending on where we come from, what skin colour we have got or which God we worship etc.

Let me give you a few examples.

I was a Police Officer for 5 years and if we had an offender who was Indian / Pakistani or Black, we couldn’t hardly breathe on them with being accused of being racist and picking on them. We had plenty of shall we say to be safe, Coloured Officers, who regulary searched and arrested White English people but they never kicked off in the same way.

My daughter has got the Teachers name on the classroom door in Urdo, then Indian and then last English at the bottom. The Asian kids get their own special school dinner menus and they are free for them whilst we have to pack her a lunch or pay for her dinners.

Us Brits get called Brits around the world and even Poms by people from Australia. But mention the word Paki and you can be arrested and charged. We had this in the news recently when it was said jokingly on a TV show called Strictly Come Dancing and it wasn’t even televised. But the person who said it drew hundreds of complaints to the BBC.

Just earlier today, a woman cut me up in the traffic and then had the cheek to open her window and shout out me saying that I didn’t let her out into the traffic because she was a Muslim. You what, get real...!!

I used to work with a guy who came from Israel. He said he wasn’t religious in any way because all wars are caused by religion. Not sure I 100% agree with that but he has got a point.

We are currently having another Mosque being built in the middle of a housing estate in England. But when we want to build Churches in other countries, we are told where to shove it!

The News yesterday said that 1 in 4 people on the Earth are now Muslim, What was it even only 10 years ago?

Something is definately not right here people. How long is this going to go on for or how do we get the World back to being more normal and civilised?

So basically I am wondering if anybody else has noticed this sort of thing going on or even personally experienced it / seen it first hand? Would appreciate your comments.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Umm... I'm not sure we're even supposed to discuss this...

I have noticed that we have BET, and things like that, black history month, and I think a gay month? and a hispanic heritage month, and just incase i'm wrong... do we have a white history month or caucasian one, i'm not sure... this month is breast cancer awareness month.... do we have a testicular cancer awareness month?

I notice at my job, I have to change demeanor around chinese, asians and americans (refuse to say african american).

But everytime they try to give me a hundred, and for some reason it's only them

I have to turn it down, just rules, or tell them to get change from the store next door.

Everytime, I hear, ****in white supremacist, or Racist!

I don't take it offensively just kind of roll my eyes.

I'm not racist, and usually I have to add that disclaimer before and after anything that discusses really anything with another ethnicity.

I try to ignore the whole thing, it's stupid, but it's leading up to something, not really sure what.

But I think all this sensitivity ****, isn't going to do anyone any good.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
When I was younger, we used to hear all the time and even at school, jokes about an Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman. They were great but have all but disappeared now!

Anybody remember (if you're from the UK) the jokes from Jim Davidson about his mate Chalky? Or the Lenny Henry one's and he is Black!

It's a sad world and something big is brewing everywhere, such a shame when people don't have a sense of humour anymore!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

So basically I am wondering if anybody else has noticed this sort of thing going on or even personally experienced it / seen it first hand? Would appreciate your comments.

Here is my response to your question...

No comment.

Understand...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I completely understand, thanks for your honest reply!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
in middle school there was heavy rascism. i was an asian in a mostly black and hispanic school. all i can say is, with a little brawling you can get some # done. pain is gain.

new topics

top topics

join