It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who watched NASA bomb the moon? with your own eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
List of how many telescopes and satellites involved in observing the impact and still no pics. Crazy

[edit on 9-10-2009 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sorry here is the link to that image.

lcross.arc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
List of how many telescopes and satellites involved in observing the impact and still no pics. Crazy

Because it didnt happen.

Lets move on and discuss what they really were doing there instead of arguing about this obviously fake story.

Perhaps they intended to send a rocket into the moon and it got shot down, so they quickly put together a zoom of a crater and told the world its a live camera transmitting images.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I suppose who ever is in control of this world didn't want Toledo to see it. It's been raining all day even though when I checked weather.com yesterday they seemed to say that it was only going to be cloudy and a bit windy. Wish I could have seen it with my own eyes though

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This all thing could just be a message to the new space powers (China, India, Japan) that if they try doing something up there without the approval of the U.S.A. or don't cooperate, they will be bombed.
After all, american diplomacy's best tool is the bombs.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Maybe its just a big cover story to launch a big payload into space only to come down at some later time...

Ever hear of "Rods from God" ??? It would be a hell of a bunker buster...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

Originally posted by minkey53
I know, give Nasa a couple of hours to photoshop something onto the images and then we can all go Wow, oooh, aaah, that was a success, wasn't it!!??

And why do you expect it was a failure? Why do you use NASA as a source of information on this mission then turn around and say it was fake?

[edit on 9/10/2009 by C0bzz]

I think its moreso that NASA and the media hyped it up, to incredible amounts. I believe it was the number 1 search on google for the past week or so. All over the news etc. TO WATCH IT THIS AND THAT.
theres not a lot of things to look forward to these days...everything is going down hill.
IT would nice to think we could see something "amazing" something different/positive...and then to just get NOTHING...AT ALL?...
and now look at the news NOT A SINGLE REPORT at all...no pictures yet...nothing...
its a nice slap in the face to the american people yet again...our money AND NOW time was wasted.
A shame...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

No, and I was so mad this morning that I threw my muffin at the moon in contempt!

Didn't they say Hubble was going to get the shot? Even though they said, for as long as Hubble has been up there, that the device can't photograph the moon because the moon was too bright?

plucky is mad!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I hope no human can see that far. Yikes.

I don't think anyone was saying they were watching with their naked eyes, OP said telescope, everyone else watched on tv or on the computer.

Ya i was watching it from a telescope...it wasn't a GREAT ONE...but i COULD SEE THE DETAIL ON THE MOON very close...
lets put it this way...if anything small happened, i would have seen it on the telescope. Maybe it was just on the DARK SIDE? (the part of the moon i couldn't see)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by kaskade

No, and I was so mad this morning that I threw my muffin at the moon in contempt!

Didn't they say Hubble was going to get the shot? Even though they said, for as long as Hubble has been up there, that the device can't photograph the moon because the moon was too bright?

plucky is mad!

haha it sounds funny doesn't it?
THIS MILLION DOLLAR TELESCOPE...cant photograph the moon...cause its TOO BRIGHT??

TOO BRIGHT!?!??!?!

really? lol we can catch galaxies far away, stars about to go nova...but we cant take a simple ass picture of the moon? cause its TO BRIGHT? lol

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Something stinks.

And its not my socks.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

saw nothing personally, perhaps nothing actually happened and we where all duped.

link   
[edit on 9-10-2009 by The Cloak]

link   
[edit on 9-10-2009 by The Cloak]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
LOVE IT - Even the NASA people seemed confused - NOTHING from bomb - I saw dust from craft hitting moon - but Nothing from a Bomb!!

Something Stop it?

Love it!!

Umm there was no BOMB PEOPLE!!! It was a part of a rocket the size of an SUV that hit it alright? Jeez you people need to learn to listen. I have no idea where people heard that NASA was going to bomb the moon, does that even make sense to anyone? They cant send a bomb there to gather data. durrr

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ryckE

The mass media reported the story in that way.

www.google.se...

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join