It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who watched NASA bomb the moon? with your own eyes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
So i sat up my little telescope i got like 12 years ago, pointed it at the moon around 1'ish...said to myself alright ill come back at 4:20am...
i came back and OBVIOUSLY the moon moved, but i didnt think it was going to be RIGHT ON TOP OF ME lol
needless to say i had to mc gyver the tripod...but i had it pointed at the moon...and sadly seen nothing =/

To my shock the telescope is pretty good, i was able to see craters and lines in the sand etc...but sadly i wasn't able to see anything

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE IT??
telescope...reg. vision...binoculars?...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Ha, I watched it on TV with the best telescopes (I assume) in the World and we all saw NOTHING, absolutely zilch!

Where was the flash we were promised or the big dust cloud?

Personally, I think it was a complete waste of tax payers money and why did the need to go ahead with it anyway when India found loads of water on the moon only a few weeks ago.

NASA, Not Another Stupid Agency! That's right....!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I was watching the Moon webcam, and it still shows absolutely nothing...

What the hell is going on here?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
lol yea..i came back to my computer to RE-WATCH the live feed...and then all the sudden i see pretty much nothing lol...

Your seriously telling me with all this high tech. stuff we have nowadays...not a SINGLE CAMERA could record what happened?...only threw thermal imaging?? lol
come on now...

link   
reply to post by minkey53

Yeah. They should just have landed centaur back on earth.
Hmm... can you see any fault in that idea?

link   
whats next?? OBAMA WINS NOBEL PEACE PRIZE??!

hahaha
oh wait...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Typical. No images for 2 more hours? Why then hype it & have global live coverage...they had to know it would not be "live" live...or did it fail...film at 11...

link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
Typical. No images for 2 more hours? Why then hype it & have global live coverage...they had to know it would not be "live" live...or did it fail...film at 11...

2 hours? just enough time to edit some stuff out i presume

link   
LOVE IT - Even the NASA people seemed confused - NOTHING from bomb - I saw dust from craft hitting moon - but Nothing from a Bomb!!

Something Stop it?

Love it!!

link   
You just saw your tax money at work....NOT!

As taxpayers you should demand the right to see the impact!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Well I was going to look at the moon.
I coudn't stop looking at your avatar.
Best one I've seen.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Saw the impact on NASA TV.

Not sure what the conspiracy is.

Seems to me like you all had false hopes.

And since when did India discover water? And why would you think NASA would somehow cancel a mission that was already launched?

Also, can someone explain to me why they use NASA as a source then turn around and say NASA is fake?

[edit on 9/10/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Perhaps there was no bomb or even rocket, just claiming it was built and pretending that it was happening, would net them an awful amount of free cash to bail out more banks etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Perhaps there was no bomb or even rocket, just claiming it was built and pretending that it was happening, would net them an awful amount of free cash to bail out more banks etc.

Of course there was no bomb. There never was a bomb.

Most of the cost was in the launch - which DID happen.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I am soooo glad I didn't invest in a 10" plus telescope to watch this which was supposedly what you needed to see the Grand Show, hahahaha

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I know, give Nasa a couple of hours to photoshop something onto the images and then we can all go Wow, oooh, aaah, that was a success, wasn't it!!??

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I know, give Nasa a couple of hours to photoshop something onto the images and then we can all go Wow, oooh, aaah, that was a success, wasn't it!!??

And why do you expect it was a failure? Why do you use NASA as a source of information on this mission then turn around and say it was fake?

[edit on 9/10/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
At the end of the day, Nasa really hyped this up including the news Media. We were all surprised at what little we saw including the guys at Nasa looking confused as if they missed it too.

And to be honest, Nasa hasn't got a very good reputation for shall we say, telling the truth, has it?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

And since when did India discover water? And why would you think NASA would somehow cancel a mission that was already launched?

Have you been hiding in a box? I was going to link the bigger thread, but that is just NASA clapping themselves again with this wonderful discovery.

The thread with NASA was all about India discovered water on the Moon, but erm, we detected it 10 years ago , and then again 5 years ago, and then last year, but we didn't know what we where looking at, so we did some calibrations, moved several decimal points, wiped of the camera, had a word with the janitor, and there it was, WATER, WOW GIVE OURSELVES A ROUND OF APPLAUSE.

When in the real world well here is a thread with a link telling the story.

India discovers water on the Moon

The story breaks day before NASA announcement, to which NASA tried to keep a lid on, but some of the Indian Scientists didn't like that so broke it Here instead

And not everyone uses NASA as a source.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The funniest part was the guy in the front row turned around to give a high-five to the guy in the row behind him, and the other guy gave him a dirty look, finished rolling up some cord, and walked out leaving him sitting there with his hand in the air.

So I wonder how many thread authors who thought the world was going to end due to this mission, are making up new screen names ATM…

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join