It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

16000 dead birds in Idaho, 20000 in Utah, Chemtrail canary in the coal mine?

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Birds are dying in the tens of thousands.



Idaho Fish and Game officials say about 16,000 to 18,000 dead waterfowl and shorebirds have been recovered from the American Falls area since Thursday, September 17.

www.kivitv.com...



The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources estimates 20,000 to 50,000 birds have died so far this year from avian botulism, a disease that periodically plagues birds at the lake.

www.google.com...

And around the world, birds are dying in record numbers.

They blame it on botulism. I don't buy it. It's in the atmosphere.

Take the "swine flu" for example. Normally, when you get the flu, it's congestion, fever, and sometimes throwing up. Not the swine flu. It's all in the lungs, suggesting we are breathing something making us sick.

Recent news suggests autism is being caused by something in the atmosphere.



Children who live in areas of the United States that get a lot of precipitation appear to have a higher risk of developing autism, a new study suggests.

Because these children may spend more time indoors or because rain brings chemicals in the atmosphere to the ground, they might be exposed to environmental triggers that can trigger a genetic predisposition to autism, the researchers say.

news.healingwell.com...



BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 29 (UPI) -- The U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases says incidents of non-tuberculosis mycobacteria lung disease are increasing across the nation.

www.upi.com...



GP, Health Protection Team, Dr Louise Scott stated: "Along with the rest of the country we are seeing an increase in consultations for flu like illness and acute respiratory infections

www.stornowaygazette.co.uk...

What will it take, to wake people up to the fact that Chemtrails are poisoning us?

100,000 dead birds? 1 million dead birds? By then, it will be too late. It may ALREADY be too late.




posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

An avian botulism outbreak at the Great Salt Lake in 1929 killed 100,00 to 300,000 birds. Another in 1980 killed about 110,000.


So were there chemtrails in 1929 and 1980 too?



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by antiopression
 


S & F.

That is way too many birds.

And we have too many kids suffering from too many initials.

And it may be too late. I don't think bombing the moon will help.



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Some more numbers, just to drive it home.



It's likely that millions of Americans have been sickened by swine flu by now, CDC officials say. New York City alone estimates it had roughly 1 million cases since swine flu first hit last spring.

www.google.com...



Scientists from NASA Ames Research Center’s Earth Science Division are collaborating with Airship Ventures, Inc., Moffett Field, Calif., to conduct experiments using the airship’s unique flight characteristics, including its high maneuverability and airframe stability, as well as its capability to fly at low altitude over selected target areas. NASA is interested in using these capabilities to measure reflected solar and emitted thermal radiation and conduct atmospheric sampling of aerosols and gas constituents.

www.physorg.com...



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by antiopression
 


S & F.

That is way too many birds.

And we have too many kids suffering from too many initials.

And it may be too late. I don't think bombing the moon will help.


Yes, the numbers are cause for alarm.



Tests in almost 9,500 adults aged over 40 found one in 10 had chronic obstructive respiratory disease (COPD), which causes breathing difficulties

news.bbc.co.uk...

They blame COPD on smoking. Well, my Grandmother has it, and she never smoked a cigarette in her life, and my Grampa didn't smoke either.



Airborne soot in those counties exceeded the 24-hour limit set by the federal government between 2005 and 2007, the Environmental Protection Agency said. The EPA links long-term exposure to soot to a rise in asthma cases, heart attacks and deaths.
...
"We are not waiting five years," O'Sullivan said in a telephone interview. "(Soot) levels are coming down because there has been progress. But we are still exceeding the standards."

www.mycentraljersey.com...



A Department of Health and Human Services report released Monday says that the autism rate in the U.S. is higher than previously believed -- about 1 in 100 children have an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), the report says, up from the previous estimate of 1 in 150.

The details are even more troubling: The report, which appeared in the American Academy of Pediatrics' journal, Pediatrics, shows that while the 1 in 91 children are on the autism spectrum, the rate for boys is a startling 1 in 58.

Why the sudden uptick, especially given that the rate was just raised to 1 in 150 earlier this year?
...
In spite of not knowing the cause, and in spite of not having a cure, a device has hit the market that claims to offer parents a way to detect autism in their child early on.

www.boston.com...



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

An avian botulism outbreak at the Great Salt Lake in 1929 killed 100,00 to 300,000 birds. Another in 1980 killed about 110,000.


So were there chemtrails in 1929 and 1980 too?


If it was isolated, I wouldn't bring it up. But, combined
with the rise in respiratory illnesses, and the fact that
chemtrails are being sprayed, I would suggest we
need to look at the skies a little closer.

But if you want to ignore the signs, be my guest.
Just don't try to derail this thread. Thanks.



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by antiopression
 


It's not derailing, you're ignoring scientific studies of the causes of these deaths and making up your own theories by blaming chemtrails.


So going by your theory and logic, Avian botulism is actually not real and chemtrails are to blame. This is why I asked if you think chemtrails are to blame for the incidents in 1929 and 1980, two notable years of avian botulism in the great lakes area.



[edit on 9/10/09 by Chadwickus]



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

An avian botulism outbreak at the Great Salt Lake in 1929 killed 100,00 to 300,000 birds. Another in 1980 killed about 110,000.


So were there chemtrails in 1929 and 1980 too?


You know, I searched the Google news archive for dead birds in Salt Lake in 1980. Not a single article showed up. Why?

And last year, it was Cholera.



Birds in Great Salt Lake Felled by Cholera by the Thousands

The birds — eared grebes, ruddy ducks, California gulls and northern shovelers, about 15,000 in all — have been discovered over the past month on the shores of the Great Salt Lake in Utah. According to the United States Geological Survey’s National Wildlife Health Center, they died from avian cholera.

www.nytimes.com...



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by antiopression
 


It's not derailing, you're ignoring scientific studies of the causes of these deaths and making up your own theories by blaming chemtrails.


So going by your theory and logic, Avian botulism is actually not real and chemtrails are to blame. This is why I asked if you think chemtrails are to blame for the incidents in 1929 and 1980, two notable years of avian botulism.



Show me one article from 1980 talking about dead birds at Salt Lake.

Otherwise, I suggest it's just a government disinfo campaign.



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antiopression
 


Your own link in the OP:

www.google.com...

Are you suggesting the link you are citing as evidence for your claims is government disinfo??


Also a table of major botulism outbreaks in North America:

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

Page 275




[edit on 9/10/09 by Chadwickus]

[edit on 9/10/09 by Chadwickus]



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by antiopression
 


Your own link in the OP:

www.google.com...

Also a table of major botulism outbreaks in North America:

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

Page 275




[edit on 9/10/09 by Chadwickus]


No, I want an archived news article. Not some made up government cover article.

Take a look at a news archive search I did, using the phrase

"dead birds great salt lake" between 1860-2009

Notice, there is no news about dead birds until around mid 1990's right when chemtrails started showing up.

news.google.com...



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


Table 38.3Major waterfowl botulism outbreaks in the
United States and Canada.
Location Year Estimated loss
Utah and California 1910 “Millions”
Lake Malheur, Oregon 1925 100,000
Great Salt Lake, Utah 1929 100,000–
300,000
Tulare Basin, California 1941 250,000
Western United States 1952 4–5 million
Montana 1978 50,000
Montana 1979 100,000
Great Salt Lake, Utah 1980 110,000
Canada (Alberta) 1995 100,000
Canada (Manitoba) 1996 117,000
Canada (Saskatchewan) 1997 1 million
Great Salt Lake, Utah 1997 514,000

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

OP can you link articles that clarify this statement please.

Originally posted by antiopression

If it was isolated, I wouldn't bring it up. But, combined
with the rise in respiratory illnesses, and the fact that
chemtrails are being sprayed,
I would suggest we
need to look at the skies a little closer.

When did it become a FACT that chemtrails are being sprayed?

I admire your vigilance and pointing out the trend in Avian wildlife deaths but in light of what some posters have pointed out in relation to Avian Botulism and the like, do you consider that other matters may be responsible.....or will you take this line:

But if you want to ignore the signs, be my guest.
Just don't try to derail the truth. Thanks.



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


Table 38.3Major waterfowl botulism outbreaks in the
United States and Canada.
Location Year Estimated loss
Utah and California 1910 “Millions”
Lake Malheur, Oregon 1925 100,000
Great Salt Lake, Utah 1929 100,000–
300,000
Tulare Basin, California 1941 250,000
Western United States 1952 4–5 million
Montana 1978 50,000
Montana 1979 100,000
Great Salt Lake, Utah 1980 110,000
Canada (Alberta) 1995 100,000
Canada (Manitoba) 1996 117,000
Canada (Saskatchewan) 1997 1 million
Great Salt Lake, Utah 1997 514,000

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

OP can you link articles that clarify this statement please.

Originally posted by antiopression

If it was isolated, I wouldn't bring it up. But, combined
with the rise in respiratory illnesses, and the fact that
chemtrails are being sprayed,
I would suggest we
need to look at the skies a little closer.

When did it become a FACT that chemtrails are being sprayed?

I admire your vigilance and pointing out the trend in Avian wildlife deaths but in light of what some posters have pointed out in relation to Avian Botulism and the like, do you consider that other matters may be responsible.....or will you take this line:

But if you want to ignore the signs, be my guest.
Just don't try to derail the truth. Thanks.



Again, you haven't shown me any news archives. I don't trust the government.

If 100,000 birds died at Salt Lake in 1980, it would be in the news. There is nothing. And yes, chemtrails are a fact.

Yet you are still ignoring all the other signs. Is this on purpose?



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antiopression
 


Hmm ok you're happy to use an article to further your argument but when it gets used against your theory you're screaming out for corroborating evidence despite the fact that your theory has no corroborating evidence itself (meaning no link between avian deaths and chemtrails)

Anyway I doubt this will be good enough but here is a scan of Fish and wildlife leaflet printed in 1989.

It cites the 1980 incident as well as the 1929 incident.

Printed in 1989 don't forget.

www.nwrc.usgs.gov...



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by antiopression


No, I want an archived news article. Not some made up government cover article.

Take a look at a news archive search I did, using the phrase

"dead birds great salt lake" between 1860-2009

Notice, there is no news about dead birds until around mid 1990's right when chemtrails started showing up.



BTW- When did the MSM get more trustworthy than the Govt.


No, I want an archived news article. Not some made up government cover article.

When did the MSM hire wildlife agency experts, biologists, or create a Centre for Disease Control that monitors things like Avian Botulism or Niles Virus etc. That kill birds in large numbers?

I entered "United States" where you placed "great salt lake" and got this archived article amongst others.
Chicago tribune 1963

The bodies of 31 more loons were found washed up from Lake Michigan near Grand Haven [Mich.] State park yesterday, adding to the mystery surrounding the deaths of hundreds of birds in Lake Michiean this fall.

!963!



[edit on 9/10/09 by atlasastro]



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by antiopression
 


Hmm ok you're happy to use an article to further your argument but when it gets used against your theory you're screaming out for corroborating evidence despite the fact that your theory has no corroborating evidence itself (meaning no link between avian deaths and chemtrails)

Anyway I doubt this will be good enough but here is a scan of Fish and wildlife leaflet printed in 1989.

It cites the 1980 incident as well as the 1929 incident.

Printed in 1989 don't forget.

www.nwrc.usgs.gov...




Can you tell me which type of botulism the birds are dying from. Is it type C or type E?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by antiopression]



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by antiopression
 


They're dying from chemtrails duh!

Type E seems to be isolated to the great lakes area.

Avian botulism seems to be seasonable, whilst chemtrails are typically year round, although, going by a few recent threads here, chemtrails have actually stopped.

So there's no chemtrails yet waterbirds are dying from chemtrails....




[edit on 9/10/09 by Chadwickus]



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


No, the chemtrails haven't stopped.

So, are you saying the birds from Salt Lake and Idaho are dying from type C botulism?



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by antiopression
 


I wouldn't have a clue what type of botulism they're dying from I'm not a biologist but according to The National Wildlife Health Centre the types effect birds as follows:

* Type C toxin: waterfowl, shorebirds, colonial waterbirds, and others
* Type E toxin: gulls, loons, and others

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...


[edit on 9/10/09 by Chadwickus]



posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by antiopression
 


I wouldn't have a clue what type of botulism they're dying from I'm not a biologist.


You sure did jump in with that handy little pdf though, didn't you.

And if your not a biologist, what field do you work in, if you don't mind me asking.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join