It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama has won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I'm starting to wonder if the obama=antichrist people are right.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no ONE antichrist, there are many. It is not one single person who is supposed to bring the world down at the time of the end.

Do a little research for yourself. Here's a start: www.biblegateway.com... qs_version=NIV

The church has done amazingly well at misinterpreting the bible. not the first time, though, same thing for the doctrine of hellfire.

link   
Talking live right now he is.

EDIT: And...he accepts.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by mkross1983]

link   
I actually came here and KNEW (hoped) that this would be on the front page of ATS. I opened my browser and plastered all over my Yahoo! page was this news!!

I am almost SPEECHLESS. This is utterly ridiculous! He HASN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I hear they have the whole committee go to Amsterdam now to decide who wins the Nobel prize. I don't know if that has anything to do with the judging process, I just thought I would throw it out there.

I'm kidding.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZenOnKwalsky

besides its quite racist decision

[edit on 9-10-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

I can't go further without addressing this. That is just plain IGNORANT!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

Antichrist: an individual person

Although there is difference of opinion among Reformed students of Scripture regarding this, it is not difficult to see why many believe that Antichrist will be one man.

A reality that stands opposed to Jesus, but also that claims to be the Christ, the anointed of God, must be a man as Christ was a man, a man in whom they put their trust, a man to whom the people can look for deliverance from their miseries. How can something claim to be Jesus, the man, and not be a man himself? Supporting this logic, II Thessalonians 2 seems to make this plain. Antichrist is "that man of sin" and "the son of perdition" (Vs 3); he shows "himself that he is God" (Vs 4); he is "that wicked (one)" (Vs 8).

Antichrist will be a definite individual, a particular human being. A single individual of outstanding ability and extraordinary power will arise, who is opposed to Jesus Christ and claims to be the Christ.

link   
reply to post by whatukno

Oh oh, excuse me. It was the joking about the Bible that misled me. You may be one the new Self-Gods, or just a plain old fashined believer in nothing. But either way, I like a good laugh too. I loved the way you jumped onto someone's post with a subject that seeminly irritates you so, yet couldn't post fast enough about it.

hahaha

Art imitating life.

link   
He said he doesn't think he deserves it.

He didn't ask for it, so I don't know why people are flipping out and attacking Obama. Attack the people who give out the Nobel.

link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
It's amazing how one man can come out of nowhere to be president and a Nobel peace prize winner in one year.

Yep. Kinda makes ya' wonder a bit, eh? Either his puppet masters are doing a great job or the chatter about him being the anti-christ is real. Combine that with the fact that the world is full of idiots that adore and worship this guy and it makes for a very frightening situation.

I'm starting to wonder if the obama=antichrist people are right.

Oh yes...the Anti-Christ or Controled by NWO...

I can see the froth around your mouth...Pitching the Anti-Christ thing now? Appealing to the most deranged, idiotic faction of the Anti-Everything Obama camp?

You have become ridicoulous in your rhetoric...entirely uncredible to anyone of even a modicum of intelligence.

You simply hate, you don't think.

Personally I think you are dangerous...you continue to encourage the most extreme and unstable of detractors...

When you posted this about Census Workers....did you ever think that a Census worker would be hung? With the word FED scrawled his chest?
Do you care what your relentless hate mongering inspires?? Whether it simply encourages a given unstable faction of Obama haters or some freak responds directly by murdering some innocent census worker....your rhetoric is ugly.

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl
Because Obama wants to know where our front door is

So he can send his goons to come and get you to put you in one of his 'preventative' gulags ....

Keep at it...let's see how much hate or violence you can inspire...

WTF would you know about Peace or prizes associated with the same.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Reporter> Mr. Obama, what exactly did you do that caused the board to give you the Nobel Peace Prize?

Obama> Nothing.

Reporter> Certainly there had to be some reason... ?

Obama> Nope. ... although I do attend Bilderberg meetings; maybe that's it?

Reporter> Anything that might benefit the world?

Obama> Nope, although I did go to the Middle East and lie convincingly!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Henry Kissinger was responsible for millions of deaths in Indochina and East Timor.

When he won the Nobel Peace that degraded the value of the prize and made it more political.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I wish I were god, doesn't make me so.

My faith is something that I keep pretty private, suffice to say that I do believe in a god, not the biblical one, but a god.

The Obama Anti Christ thing just cracks me up.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
This is as outrageous as it is DISGUSTING. The Nobel Peace Prize is now OFFICIALLY a joke and a travesty. No one will EVER take it seriously again. What a sick, perverted, and disgusting cretin world we live in folks. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Madness reigns. These surely must be the end times.

For me personally, that happened after Al got it for misrepresenting and reversing the cause and effect factors in the ice core data to push his agenda of worldwide regulation of energy, while hypocritically living an energy inefficient lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Good God! For what?? I mean, the man hasn't done anything yet. And if the Nobel Prize judges could just hear how non-peacefully many people are reacting to his health care plans here in the states.....

Holy cow....that's just stupid. An aid worker in Darfur probably deserves the prize better than he does.

link   
I think the people of Iraq and Afghanistan would urge you to reconsider giving this man any kind of medal for "peace".

link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
He said he doesn't think he deserves it.

He didn't ask for it, so I don't know why people are flipping out and attacking Obama. Attack the people who give out the Nobel.

He was well aware he had been nominated for this...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
how dare he say they are fighting to protect the rights of people in the world who want to protest freely and get beaten by police....!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Are you actually using saturday night live to support your claims?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Yet, he still accepted it.

Wrong choice.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I would like to nominate the Nobel Prize Nomination Committee for my very own "Most Divisive Decision In Living Memory" award

This one is going to run and run...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join