It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets of the Universe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
All the revelations were revealed from above, up there somewhere. Which simply means from within the Universe but outside of Earth through a messenger, amazingly the messenger is created from light. The fact that the messengers are created from light proves the point that the source is from within the Universe since light can’t travel outside it.

We all know light can be used to transfer codes. In fact it is a communication method we use in Wide Area Networks (WAN) where light is sent through Fiber Optic cables in high speeds to transfer messages from one Local Area Network to another.

Could it be that the being, which we refer to as GOD, has the potential knowledge to send messages without a Fiber Optic? Yes it is, simply because we haven’t mastered the modus operandi does not in any way diminish its possibilities. This rigorously proves that we are not alone and the fact that an advance being does exist whom possibly did create us. This also shows our knowledge time line and also poses the question: Can we learn more than our creator? We wouldn’t understand and therefore believed the possibility of messengers created from light, but now since we have almost reached that point where we could potentially create messengers of our own through light that our understanding of the message itself has increased. Perhaps that is the reason why obtaining knowledge is compulsory in one of the scriptures.

In my opinion all of the scriptures whether they are lost and only available as myths or whether they are accessible but have been corrupted through time, all of them I believe came from the same source. Let’s not fail to remember that the Islamic scripture is allegedly a forgery of the Christian and the Christian is supposedly a forgery of Jewish and the Jewish apparently of the Babylonian than goes back all the way to the Samarians. Maybe they are not forgeries or maybe they are all from the same source.

The latest available scripture remarkably even states how fast these messengers travel and guess what? It is the speed of light, the difference = 0.01%. You can see the calculations here: SPEED OF LIGHT

I’m not at all stating that one scripture should be prioritized over the other since I only focused on Quran the Islamic scripture. The reason for doing so is the fact that I’m much more familiar with Quran and also its language. I don’t know much about Hebrew but have researched about the encoded messages within the Hebrew Bible, which is another phenomenon to take in to consideration when exploring the idea of “We Are Not Alone”.

One could argue that hey but angels can do more than just transfer messages that can be explained also if one thinks about it. For example “Sound signal activate DC motor”, imagine if the universe is designed similar to this DC motor which activates through signals (but more so controlled through signals), the angels could be the signals therefore the universe is controlled by this being whether you called it GOD or an Alien controls the universe through angels (light signals). Is it impossible? No not at all.

Unlocking the secrets of the Universe should be one of our priorities, that is all that is meant by this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

References:
Angels execute God's order:

[Quran 79.5] Execute orders (Mudaberat Amran in Arabic)

[Quran 32.5] Rules the cosmic affair (Yudaber Al-Amr in Arabic) from the heavens to the Earth. Then this affair travels to Him a distance in one day, at a measure of one thousand years of what you count.

"Mudaberat" in Arabic means execute and "Amr" means order. These exact two words are also used in describing the rate at which God's orders are executed:

What if this 'being in control' wants something done in a far-far distance of our Universe?

Physicists know how a wormhole works but have never actually used one. Do you remember how a frictionless roller coaster works? That is, you start high and slow then you go down and fast but when you come back up again to the previous height you return to your previous slow speed? Well, the wormhole is the most efficient roller coaster you can imagine. Energy is not required to move through the wormhole, that is, you can simply switch off your rockets. Gravity accelerates you and pulls you through and then expels you the other side. You will feel like being swept by waves at the beach; nothing more.

God gave this method of transportation to his angels throughout the universe. The Quran calls them ‘Maarej’ and describes how angels use them for long distance travel. Today Moslems know that these ‘Maarej’ is what scientists call wormholes:

[Quran 70.1-4] Someone asked about the penalty that will befall 2 the unbelievers; (A penalty) that has none to ward off; 3 (a penalty) from Allah (who owns) wormholes [Maarej in Arabic] 4 The angels and the Spirit ascend to Him in a day, the measure of which is fifty thousand years.

Now Just like the communication systems we have created where we have mixture of different methods, for example:
# Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
# Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
# Coaxial Cable
# Fiber Optic Cable
# Wireless LANs

In Earth level Fibre Optic is for long distance because at the moment it is the fastest, in Universal level we can assume it is Worm Holes for long distance.

If any other Questions don't hesitate to ask.

oozy

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
very interesting
made me think =]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

All the revelations were revealed from above, up there somewhere. Which simply means from within the Universe but outside of Earth through a messenger, amazingly the messenger is created from light.
Amen Brother, Amen!

I believe you message in light is a reality, I think I saw it a couple of times. I believe it is a form of communication that can not be defeated. I suspect these messages are sent encrypted, and fragmented though many receivers so that if one of the messages is lost, enough of the parts will be received to complete the message.

For the evil to defeat these messages they must destroy, all, the receivers, and that, is all of mankind. Because of the nature of the unobtrusive manner, I suspect, of the delivery system, one ultimately has the choice to pay attention to the message or not. It remains the choice of the person, not some "alien" trying to trick you.

Yes, I agree, it is from above

[edit on 9-10-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Very Interesting.

But wormholes exist only in theory am i right? I don't doubt they can be used, but i think one would have to be created and don't occur naturally in nature

and is this based on the definition of the word? "Maarej"

"Today Moslems know that these ‘Maarej’ is what scientists call wormholes:"

All and all great post i am very interested in the ancient astronauts theory.

Thanks for the post

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by unexplainedtruth
Very Interesting.

But wormholes exist only in theory am i right? I don't doubt they can be used, but i think one would have to be created and don't occur naturally in nature

and is this based on the definition of the word? "Maarej"

"Today Moslems know that these ‘Maarej’ is what scientists call wormholes:"

All and all great post i am very interested in the ancient astronauts theory.

Thanks for the post

It is just something one should think about, something outside the box, we know there are religious people, then there are atheist, then there are agnostics. Not many people outside those realms, as if people do not want to test possibilities.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Does the Quran say anything about the ET presence?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthWanderer
Does the Quran say anything about the ET presence?

Yes, a great example of such is:

(42:29) of the Quran,we are told, "Among His (God's) signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them :and He has power to gather them together when He wills."

This verse is suggesting to us that GOD has scattered living creatures though out the Universe, and more so tells us that there is possibility of contact, and even us and aliens coming together.

In Sura 55:33-34,we are addressed,"O ye assembly of Jinn and men!If it be you can pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth,pass ye!Not without authority will ye be able to pass!Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?" (52)

As you can read in the verse above, we are challenged, just like Jins to explore the Universe, and to see if we can pass beyond the boundaries of the Universe. This is very thought provoking, does the universe have boundaries? Isn't the universe expanding? What is outside the Universe?

Why does God ask us to go into space? There must be some purpose.Maybe it be for us to fulfil some grand destiny in store for our species- maybe to become a galactic race,a respectable part of the galactic community of civilizations.

Very thought provoking!

Maybe,it is our travels in space that may lead to our encounter with aliens and fulfil the prophesy in 42:29.Only time will tell.In anticipation of the time when we become space-travellers,we are told in Sura 29:22, "Neither on earth nor in heaven shall you be beyond reach:nor have you any guardian or helper besides Allah." (53)

In verse 42:49 it states that there are signs for us in the universe, and the creatures scattered through them. We are challenged to go and explore the boundaries of the Universe, we are told that other creatures within the universe are signs for us, and we are challenged to cross the boundaries of the universe.

All of these are suppose to be mission for the followers of Islam, also for Jins, another conscious being, they can see us but we can't see them.

So ultimately, yes the Islam does talk about ET, and yes Islam does state that we will encounter them, because it states they are signs for us therefore if you can't see, hear, touch etc a sign, what is the point of it being a sign?

So yes, in the future, we will encounter ET.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Your Universe (as you call it) is an "Animation Program" taking place within the Soul.
This is produced by the Mind reading through the Soul (An Animation Player; the LIFE or Spirit resides in) Program Books referred to as the Books of Heaven.

This why it is said that ALL is Created through "The WORD".

The Word "WORD" Implies Communication.

Ancient Priests and Monks often had "Letters" or "Glyphs" sown into their Gowns.

So what produces your Universe in your Soul, are Strings of "Letters" or "Glyphs" in the form of Instructions telling you (a Droplet of The True Mind) what You will experience i.e. two interactive Books....

1. Your Body i.e. the Species you experience the Environment through.
2. The Environmental Book i.e. the Environment you are experiencing Through the Species.

This Language is still known today by Some.

Many ancient writings tell of this Language called the Word of God.

And in some cases tell us about this describing to some extent its nature.

It was The "LIGHT" that spoke through the Carpenter of Nazareth known as Jesus today.

In other words it was The Spirit or Entity of LIGHT that was communicating with people through J.C.

If people today were to stop trying to Humanize "LIGHT" today then the Truth can be known...

There is an ancient Script called....

"The Thunder Perfect Mind" www.gnosis.org...

available on the net which is reportidly a Confession by J.C. of his True Entity.

I am Not a "Gnostic" but this writing, only a few pages long, is well worth reading....

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hey & selam brother oozyism,

I've found a very interesting article by Sami Zaatari and thought I should share it with all of you. It's about the Jinns (Sheytans/Devils to be exact) and them being able to travel in space, why they do it and how Allah and his Angels respond to them.

Jump to:
'The Jinn Pt 2
By Sami Zaatari
[Part two]'

Another power the jinn have is to also be able to travel the spaces (the universe) which do not have to include a vehicle; they do this to try and steal some secrets and pass them on to humans, such as fortune tellers:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Thank you for the information, I have made a similar post somewhere but is hard to find.

I will read this information also because I'm convinced there is always something new for us to learn.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
these meatsacks we think we live in are just that
meatsacks created to play the greatest interactive game
rules of the game are simple
stay alive and try to figure out the game
passing knowledge on to the next generation to help them get to the next level
mind body and soul the three are not one
the soul who we really are is somewhere else
the mind is the transmitter/reciver
the body is the meatsack
think of the paradox that we play video games in a video game
this explaiains why we are atractted to games

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Could it be that the being, which we refer to as GOD, has the potential knowledge to send messages without a Fiber Optic? Yes it is, simply because we haven’t mastered the modus operandi does not in any way diminish its possibilities. This rigorously proves that we are not alone and the fact that an advance being does exist whom possibly did create us.

So let me get this right:

1) You ask whether it's possible for a being to transmit messages through light.
2) You correctly state there is a possibility...even if we have no evidence for it.
3) You then make the GIGANTIC leap of faith by saying that this thought process proves that we are not alone and a creator exists.

I really hope you see the fault in this "logic".

Essentially, what you did is this:

1) Could pigs ever evolve to the point where they fly?
2) Sure...maybe...in a few hundred thousand or million years if there's a reason for wings to evolve on pigs.
3) Pigs clearly fly...we have proof.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Please don't take this the wrong way...but judging from your posts, you are taking the Matrix movies way way way way waaaaaay to serious. You state everything is just an "animation program" of our soul...yet you fail at providing any proof or evidence.

I like the movies, but unless you are able to provide evidence, it's nothing but a philosophical discussion...and NOT science.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I understand your ridicule which is quite understandable, it is to be expected.

When I first got involved with this subject, was in 1973 a little before the films came out you refer to don't you think ?

I can say I have been involved full time over the last 16 years or so, involving programmable interfaces with the Souls Operating System.

But realistically this is only discovering the entry into this technology, so it is not realistic to ask for proof, as we are in the midst of R&D at present.

I would be happy to explain what has been discovered to date but the work is by no means complete, and will probably take many years yet.

However there will be the first of a series of books being published in Chinese early next year.
I am not sure how long it will take to translate into English as I am Not the writer of these books.

Perhaps you should review this work after reading the books coming out in the future.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

i used video game i should have left it as interactive
i seen a comercial on tv the other day that u could test drive a car over the internet
u would see through a video camera in the car and drive it from your home

i think what u seen in your drawings was the code for the signal
to control the meatsacks not the code for this reality
i think the code for this reality is our science called physics
and the code you describe is the transmission of information of the soul reality
to the meatsack reality
what do you think?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
thanks for the thread.
must suck for the further reached creations in the universe.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So basically this thread goes as follows:

State that we use fiber optic cables
Assume a deity exists
Assume that deity uses light to communicate without fiber optics...

Therefore this assumed being that we assume uses light to communicate without fiber optics created us...

I might as well have stated that we're all Easter eggs using that sort of air tight logic.

You're engaging in a non-sequitur, the conclusions you're making don't follow from the premise. An example being:

1: It is raining
2: When it rains, the roads are wet
3: When the roads are wet, driving can be dangerous

Therefore: I shouldn't have eaten that last chicken leg. QED

...that's about the level of logic that exists in this thread.

Also, the link you provided is junk science. There isn't actually any mathematical validity in anything it says and it doesn't

Since I didn't bother doing the math myself (I couldn't be bothered once I found that someone else had done it), I'll provide an external source that dismantles the mathematical side of it.
Source

1. The Koran says that the sun and the moon go around in orbits, and in other places talks about the actual place on earth where the sun rises and sets (in a muddy spring, apparently). This, combined with its insistence that the earth is absolutely fixed and unmoving, and that the sky is a "firmament" with fixed stars "hanging" in it, shows that the Koran has no knowledge of heliocentricism whatsoever. Taken in context, the sun's orbit as described by the Koran can mean nothing other than an orbit around the earth, and indeed that was the way it was interpreted for centuries.

2. Your link takes me to a page that offers extremely tenuous links from passages IT SAYS are there in the Koran to the speed of light. Where is this verse? Please quote the actual verse for me.

But let's check it out.

According to your website, "... angels travel in one day the same distance that the moon travels in 1000 lunar years, that is, 12000 Lunar Orbits / Earth Day. "

Angels, according to your website, are supposed to be light - it's not even in the Koran! How can angels be said to BE light? This is a creative interpretation, to put it mildly.

But wait, where does this 12000 come from? 1 Lunar Year is 1 orbit of the moon around the earth, so 1000 Lunar Years is 1000 Lunar Orbits, not 12000.

Speed of light is approximately 300,000 km per second.

a. One lunar year is 27.3 earth days.

b. So 1000 lunar years is 27,300 earth days.

c. Speed of the moon is 1.023 km per second (Wikipedia), so the distance travelled by the moon in 1000 lunar years is 2.41 billion km.

d. Angels travel this distance in one earth day, according to your site.

e. The speed of angels is approximately 27,900 km per second, which is ONE THOUSAND times less than the speed of light in a vacuum.

If the Koran meant to tell us the speed of light, why didn't it say "HERE IS THE SPEED OF LIGHT"? That was my point in my previous answers - there is never a direct reference to anything that astronomy knows today in ancient texts. Only someone with today's knowledge, today's mathematics, today's science and today's instruments can manipulate the simple numbers mentioned in completely different contexts and make it into something resembling today's known facts.

There you go, the mathematics are wrong, the premise of the thread is wrong, and the arguments you made are illogical.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is fascinating stuff and definitely food for thought. There is so much for us yet to learn and thinking outside the box is definitely the way forward. (And the way of ATS)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Treacherous

Well, thinking without reason and using flawed mathematics is certainly the way of the worst bits of ATS.

How can all of this be food for thought when it's logically and mathematically invalid?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join