It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Bombing of the Moon may create conflict with ET's, UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

NASA Bombing of the Moon may create conflict with ET's, UFO's

macedoniaonline.eu

The planned October 9, 2009 bombing of the moon by a NASA orbiter that will bomb the moon with a 2-ton kinetic weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an alleged water-seeking and lunar colonization experiment, is contrary to space law prohibiting environmental modification of celestial bodies. The NASA moon bombing, a component of the LCROSS mission, may also trigger conflict with known extraterrestrial civilizations on the moon as reported on the moon in witnessed statements by U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong, and in witnessed statements to NSA (National Security Agency
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ok Well i am very new here, well as a matter of fact i just created a account, i have been coming here for awhile now, but this really gets me, An i'm sorry if this isn't the right spot for this post but that may not matter here in the near future, hear me out, ok on todays date, October 9, 2009, NASA is going do bomb the moon to see if there is water under the surface, Sounds ok right?, well what's this going to cause?. For one what if we knock the moon out of orbit, doesn't that have some affect on our ocean?, An not to mention the debris that this bomb is going to bring to earth Isn't there radiation on the moon?, Please just read the link an let me know what you think i could go into this more but it may already be tolate,

macedoniaonline.eu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think this is total nonsens they already know whats going on.
it might well be this rocket will be intercepted by ET's and that they just want to test them if they do, or even to make full discloser about whats really going on for years up there. but my gut says it is a coverup off some kind.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
typical violent humans.
who cares if tehres water on teh moon.
its not doing anything to to us, why do we want to blow a hole in teh side of it?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
There's no way that this projectile will even make a dent (bad pun, sorry
) in the orbit or rotation. They said it's going to be like dropping an eye-lash on a jumbo jet. And the radiation? I don't even think that' applicable. And if it is - negligible at the least. The dust is only going to rise 5 miles...

And as far as ET's buggin' out, dude - this is around the 50th or so time earth has done this. I don't think we have anything to worry about.

[edit on 10/9/2009 by impaired]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
What's going to happen is ... we are going to see very nice video where moon gets closer and closer till the crash happens. I'm actually looking forward to it since I'm sure we get lots of new stuff out from it!

And ok, if there would be E.T's and all these John Lear's and Bob Lazar's stories are true, I'm sure NASA wouldn't be doing this since they would know that would inflict conflict for sure

I'm not that sure I believe into official NASA's stories at all, still looking into it and haven't made up my mind. But this is something not to be worried about for sure.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by THISHASTOSTOP

I dare the ET's to stop the bombing and be very visual about it since its supposed to be a live feed. And they better not let NASA censor the feed in any way.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by THISHASTOSTOP

I dare the ET's to stop the bombing and be very visual about it since its supposed to be a live feed. And they better not let NASA censor the feed in any way.

live feed or... Advanced CG Video pre-made to account for anyone noticing anything weird happening on the moon at that time?

I smell an elaborate cover-up (arent those always the best? lol)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I think if NASA thought that there was any life on mars they wouldn't be doing this.

They must be absolutely certain that it is just a big empty rock to even attempt such a thing. I dont accept that NASA tells us the truth about everything, but I dont think that if there was some superior beings up there they wouldnt smash something with "the mass of a transit van, x2 the speed of a bullet" (just heard it on BBC news) into there base, that would be stupid!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There is no credible evidence that ET's inhabit the Moon. The notion that they're all on the "dark" side of the Moon is untenable. We've sent orbiting probes into orbit around the Moon, bringing into view the "dark" side. No evidence of ET's.

What you see there is what you see on our side - lots and lots of craters, most of which were caused by meteorites far more massive than the 2-ton object we're crashing. Oh, and hitting a lot faster as well. The Moon gets hit with this stuff all the time. Amazingly, it doesn't fall apart. The ET's don't shoot them down or have a force-field shield to protect themselves. The reason for that is, the ET's don't exist, at least on the Moon.

In a few hours the thing is going to hit the Moon, spew up some dust, and possibly spew up some ice as well. The dust will settle, nothing will happen, and we'll all carry on as before.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
"NASA Bombing of the Moon may create conflict with ET's, UFO's"

It sounds so "as a matter of a fact".

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I don't mean to be that guy raining on your parade here but this topic has been discussed over and over and over again for the last two weeks to probably a month or so now, the people yesterday and the day before starting the same old thread on this same played out topic were a day late and a buck short. I think everyone who follows the space program all agrees we wanna see man step foot on mars, to be able to go there we first need to go back to the moon, before we do that we need to do this mission to see or get a estimate of how much water might be up there. Let NASA shoot their BB into the moon, if it posed any danger at all even a 2% chance that they would some how knock the moon out of orbit and send it crashing into earth do you really think NASA would pull that trigger for a world wide suicide?

www.nasa.gov...

Every day, more than a metric ton of meteoroids hits the Moon," says Bill Cooke of the Marshall Space Flight Center's Meteoroid Environment Office. They literally fall out of the sky, in all shapes and sizes, from specks of comet dust to full-blown asteroids, traveling up to a hundred thousand mph. And when they hit, they do not disintegrate harmlessly in the atmosphere as most would on Earth. On the airless Moon, meteoroids hit the ground.

a 2 ton piece of aluminum traveling at a little over 5,000 mph is gonna do nothing to the moon which weighs 162,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pounds (162 sextillion pounds).

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I think it will cause some sort of problem, probably with our weather which is hugely affected by the moon. We do not need worse weather, that is for sure.

And probably with other things as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The US does not recognize laws in other solar systems

I'm sorry, but I doubt that ET is going to care if we experiment on our moon.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There may be more dangerous effects from the moon bombing we do not realise at the moment....:

"Nasa Bombing Moon in search for Water"

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
typical violent humans.
who cares if tehres water on teh moon.
its not doing anything to to us, why do we want to blow a hole in teh side of it?

We didn't blow a hole in the side of it, if we even made an impact it was minimal and unexciting.

Nothing violent about it. It's a simple experiement blown out of proportion.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damien_uk
I think if NASA thought that there was any life on mars they wouldn't be doing this.

The Moon. Mars is not involved in today's activities.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Let's assume, for a minute, that there are other beings out there, and they're watching us. Let's assume our government knows this. Let's assume they have been studying our progress, waiting until we are advanced enough, and enlightened enough, to make first contact.

The number of sightings and odd encounters around nuclear facilities should provide insight into some of the focus of the aliens. Are they worried that we might be able to attack them, should they attack us? Are they worried that we're taking the wrong path, leading ourselves towards inevitable destruction? Are they worried that we'll eventually find ways to move beyond our rock, thereby threatening other worlds?

Shooting the moon, while probably harmless to the moon, would send a horrific message to any life forms keeping tabs on us.

Now take the flip of that. What if all of what I said is true and the gov't is trying to scare off some threat? What if this was done as a means of letting them know that "we can, and will, use force out there, if need be."

What if there was once life on the moon and the moon inhabitants, in search of some needed mineral or element or liquid or gas, decided to blow things up on our planet? What if something they did killed off the dinosaurs and, in turn, created a situation where their own home turned to moon dust? What if we are now doing what they did and we are setting ourselves up for destruction?

Or it could be scientists wasting money on bombing the moon for water when they should be using their budget to find out if there's life on other planets, can we get to other planets, can we find the answers to our environmental problems on other planets and so on.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The Quran explains that God created earth for Humans and Aliens (Jinns).

Earth is our playground for good or evil activities. Endless sex, fun, violence and wars. It also means we're not allowed to disrupt other planets.

NASA may be lying about the bombing of moon news.

But if the turns out to be true,
if the damage to the moon was significant (to the angels),
One sentence is enough:
Good luck to USA cause the angels of God are coming for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Maybe the impact on the moon can be used by the PTB as the excuse and cause of the false flag alien threat that Mr Braun said was coming?

Just thinking out loud but nothing surprises me anymore.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

<<   2 >>

join