It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar bombing - Nasa TV live feed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Manawydan

NASA should have crashed into that Alien Base on the moon
and kicked up some Helium-3 dust.
Who needs water?
We can take it with us.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

You make a good point. And this is something I have been trying to touch on in both threads.

While the visual that NASA was hoping for may, or may not, have actually occured (I believe this is a contrast issue with the recordings that will be tweeked and re-released showing the debris cloud in question) the REAL MEAT of the issue in regards to science is the spectrograph sensings.

They have results in that regard and will now begin crunching the numbers to release data in regards to possible water content on the moon...

Of COURSE they are going to hang the world on a thread for their findings.

They are facing no less than a complete removal of budgeting. Obama has threatened more than once to cut their funding completely...
They are going to release big news. But they are going to try and drive up the hype before they do so in an appeal for public support.

First you'll see another release of the video showing the cloud everyone is talking about now to keep people hanging... Then they'll release the info about the water as if it is anything new to them...
Then they'll announce, and here is the big shocker, microbial life present on the moon.

And people will be super excited.

At least that is their plan. I would almost wager on it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We will all be jerking off to some pictures of the moon showing dust, while if they felt there was a real need for us to get there it would probably take less than a year for a manned mission.
We have to wait for 2025 for what exactly? Until everyone has forgot that once used to be a space program?
If you don't believe me, wait till the next years where milestones and deadlines won't be met and there will be plenty of excuses like world economic crisis, not enough funds etc etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
There's an 'update' on the BBC today:
BBC LINK
Not really anything new/surprising on the story. It also seems like so long ago this was all over ATS, but at least it hasn't been forgotten.
Am I right in thinking that the image at the top of the story looks dodgy? I don't recall any images of dust/plumes at the time of the event!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join