It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Women are evil

page: 3
3
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
why dont you womenhaters calm down? im beggining to sound like a chick myself,but i dont see any boobs on me ):
sure alot of evil teen emo queens out there,but there are alot of GOOD women,and evil if they are kiiinda more evil,its cool couse yesterday one of them teached me how to fix my chair elevation,by grabbing the elevation hadle (im stupid). and besides were evil too, we also love bragging with our hot girlfriends as they do. but yea..theyr kinda more evil,but there no need for flaming threads against them,especialy here in the ats.
dont make our ats sisters mad,theyr englightened like us




posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
*Cracks whip
*pulls out the glock


Waaay to go AD----bad to the bone baby !!






posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
why dont you womenhaters calm down? im beggining to sound like a chick myself,but i dont see any boobs on me ):
sure alot of evil teen emo queens out there,but there are alot of GOOD women,and evil if they are kiiinda more evil,its cool couse yesterday one of them teached me how to fix my chair elevation,by grabbing the elevation hadle (im stupid). and besides were evil too, we also love bragging with our hot girlfriends as they do. but yea..theyr kinda more evil,but there no need for flaming threads against them,especialy here in the ats.
dont make our ats sisters mad,theyr englightened like us

who says I don't want to be evil?

who says I don't like being ticked off?

who says I don't like to be flamed?

oh yeah..burn baby
*polishes horns, looks for pitchfork....
Come out and play boys...AD feels devilish..



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
yea yea be evil,but when we dont give u attention u women are just like childrenXD



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When I was strung out, destitute, down on my luck, depressed, living in my broke down pickup; it wasn't my male drinking buddies or friends that invited me to come live with them till I got back on my feet.

It was my ex wives that extended their generosity, kindness, financial support and love.

That's not to say they didn't have some ulterior motives also, but that's another story and perhaps not very appropriate for our underage members.

I don't think that making a broad generalization that "women are evil" is accurate. That's not to say they can't be harsh, brutal and mean, but "evil"

Well some are I guess..............

Nevermind



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
yea yea be evil,but when we dont give u attention u women are just like childrenXD


But when they get mad... They get really mad!



...Had to find an opening for that pic!



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
yea yea be evil,but when we dont give u attention u women are just like childrenXD

DITTO-
honey, get me a beer...honey did you wash my shirt...honey I can't find it...
honey do this, honey do that

STFU and I'll mow the lawn and take out the trash myself.



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
u actualy got me there,we are the children,women are the evil boring parents that dont want to watch batman with us xD
i cant even cut my own salamy from being so lazy
and i need to take a girlfriend with me if i ever want to immigrate to another country,coue i just cant even wash my clothes :shk:

on the other hand evil women are..agh...i wooorship them mindlessly


[edit on 10-10-2009 by Stillalive]



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
u actualy got me there,we are the children,women are the evil boring parents that dont want to watch batman with us xD
i cant even cut my own salamy from being so lazy
and i need to take a girlfriend with me if i ever want to immigrate to another country,coue i just cant even wash my clothes :shk:

on the other hand evil women are..agh...i wooorship them mindlessly


[edit on 10-10-2009 by Stillalive]

ahem-
CONVERTED.
next?



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
its soo easyer and nice now,that i finnaly accepted myself..as being a slave XD



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

who says I don't want to be evil?

who says I don't like being ticked off?

who says I don't like to be flamed?

oh yeah..burn baby
*polishes horns, looks for pitchfork....
Come out and play boys...AD feels devilish..


OK, this is from me to you..get your gloves on..




posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety
 



I do the math differently.

Is the woman of the world? Concerned about nonsense or does she have common sense?

She can look great, but if she's a fashion slave, she can be one with someone else...:shk:

And I prefer no makeup girls to the max factor addicts. :shk:

If she won't let you see her without putting on her face first!!!...
..:shk:

I like them practical and normal, you can keep all the hotties, I don't play their tune...



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Originally posted by AccessDenied

who says I don't want to be evil?

who says I don't like being ticked off?

who says I don't like to be flamed?

oh yeah..burn baby
*polishes horns, looks for pitchfork....
Come out and play boys...AD feels devilish..


OK, this is from me to you..get your gloves on..







Maneater - Daryl Hall & John Oates

She'll only come out at night
The lean and hungry type
Nothing is new, I've seen her here before
Watching and waiting
Ooh, she's seated with you but her eyes are on the door

So many have paid to see
What you think you're getting for free
The woman is wild, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a Jaguar
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love
You ain't gonna get too far

CHORUS:
(Oh here she comes)
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
(Oh here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh here she comes)
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
(Oh here she comes)
She's a maneater

I wouldn't if I were you
I know what she can do
She's deadly man, she could really rip your world apart
Mind over matter
Ooh, the beauty is there but a beast is in the heart

CHORUS

Ooh,
Oh here she comes
Here she comes
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
Whoa here she comes
(Watch out)
She's a maneater
Oh here she comes
(She's a maneater)
Ooh, she'll chew you up
(Oh here she comes)
Here she comes, she's a maneater
(Oh here she comes)
(Watch out)
She'll only come out at night, ooh
(Oh here she comes)
Here she comes
She's a maneater
(Oh here she comes)
(She's a maneater)
The woman is wild ooh
(Oh here she comes)
Here she comes
Watch out boy, watch out boy
(Oh here she comes)
Oh, watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out
(Oh here she's comes)
Yeah yeah she's a maneater
(Oh here she comes)
(She's a maneater)
She's watching and waiting ooh
(Oh here she comes)
Oh she's a maneater




posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
WOMEN HAVE COOTIES

Yes, we do. Why? Because we got them from men.

Our once trusting natures, now suspicious. Because of men.
Our once tender hearts, now hardened. Because of men.
Our naturally giving and generous spirits, now tarnished. Because of uknowwho.

You asked for it. And you got it, bud.

We only come out at night.
The lean and hungry type.
Be careful, boy, we can really rip your world apart.

You have reaped what you have sown.



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting
 




Our naturally giving and generous spirits, now tarnished. Because of uknowwho


Voldemort did that to you girls? Bastard...

Poor representative he is..



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


....and Voldemort is...............................? A pseudo-name........for.......
all men?

You now prefer to be recognized as Voldemort. Very well then.

We got cooties from Voldemort.



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting
 


Naaah, he is to me as a he is to a she.

Burned me a bit there ladyinwaiting



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


I'm sorry hugeness. I'm just trying to refute this calumny which has befallen my gender.

You know. If the shoe fits, and all that.



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting
 


I know what you mean though, one way or the other it's pretty silly.

I'm just here for the free punch and pie that was promised, of which I'm seeing very little of.... Hmmmmmmm.



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


One way or another evil chicks are comin to get you






new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join