It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody ever see the movie Hackers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I know some of my other conspiracy theories couldve been unfocused or self destructive or me frailing around and crashing. This sums up an image I get of this web site. I was on this thread I think was removed talking about talking to the masses all I posted was a South Park remark and I couldnt sleep and I thought of this. It was done in 95 I think and might be illuminati or freemasons maybe. Might go along with some of my other conspiracies.

I got this link for a 4 minute video of the movie Hackers

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I remember the part in the film where one of the characters is talking about Angelina jollies laptop and he gleefully boasts it has a 33.6k? modem connection.

As for Illuminati Freemason connections. i don't remember any from that film.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
On youtube videos one of them said they could have hidden messages in it. I was constructing this elaborate conspiracy hypothesis in my head or how some things might be possible and some not and a lot of it can go on unproven evidence just speculation or feeling. If they through around ideas with ideas based on parallels somewhat of the theory of relativity, everythings sort of relative I guess. I was doing my own investigation and I really didnt know what was going on so I came here originally over a year ago. Something might be going on with NWO or the illuminati or freemasons, I just dont know what yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Anyone ever see the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic" with the ..... redhead. If you have it watch it again through the eyes of the criminally insane.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by P. O. W.
I know some of my other conspiracy theories couldve been unfocused or self destructive or me frailing around and crashing. This sums up an image I get of this web site. I was on this thread I think was removed talking about talking to the masses all I posted was a South Park remark and I couldnt sleep and I thought of this. It was done in 95 I think and might be illuminati or freemasons maybe. Might go along with some of my other conspiracies.

I got this link for a 4 minute video of the movie Hackers

www.youtube.com...

I saw that one several years back, but don't recall all the details. It was decent, though. A hacker friend of mine was really insistent that I had to see it; he loved it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I seen this clip along time ago.Theres 100's of these "secret symbolism" videos on youtube,of many different movies

top topics

join