It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Republicans who voted to protect Rape in the Workplace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here is a list of Senators who voted against Al Franken's bill that would punish contractors who "restrict employees from taking workplace sexual assault, discrimination and battery to court". So in essence - these Republicans Support Rape in the Workplace. Even the US Chamber of Commerce lobbied against this bill to protect American citizens against the Republican Corporate Communists who think we must cover up crimes like rape in order to save capitalism.

Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Bond (R-MO)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Ensign (R-NV)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)
Gregg (R-NH)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Kyl (R-AZ)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Thune (R-SD)
Vitter (R-LA)
Wicker (R-MS)

The list says it all!

This deals with Corporate Communism because CORPORATIONS own everything - including ALL governments - and run them with COMMUNIST tactics just like Stalin did.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadoMan
So in essence - these Republicans Support Rape in the Workplace.

wow,, way to twist that into such a moronic statement

and they say repubs spew lies

no one condones rape,,,,, this isn't about rape charges and criminality,,, it has more to do with money

arbitration usually leads to a smaller payout,,,,, and i agree with franken it's wrong and untolerable

and ms. jones circustance was unfortunate, reprehensible and disgusting but certainly an anomaly not the norm,,, which exists in the many different realms of life and circumstance

but to say they condone rape is so ridiculous

do you really believe that,,,, come on

and i guess obama smokes crack and likes sucking.......

yeah i can spew outragous lies too,,, doesn't make it true,, or anyone believe me

remember ats is about denying ignorance not spewing outlandish statements like that

you bring the quality of ats down and all our mbrs as well

as a great encore to this thread....
all you need to do now is post a compressed youtube clip claiming the president is a reptilian!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn

wow,, way to twist that into such a moronic statement

and they say repubs spew lies

Just being the Liberal Glenn Beck -- Don't like it much, do ya??

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
wow this is pretty sick imo. I know a lot of woman who have been raped and it just sickens me that these rapists are out there and surprisingly there are a lot of them. Who better to support this then some good ol' republicans.

Just one question, can you give me a link for this info?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Did you read the bill? There could have been something wrong with it. I haven't read this bill but have read many that I thought sounded like a great bill that would have protected people, untill I read it and realized it would cause them more harm than good if it wasn't rewritten.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadoMan

I don't see where you get rape from this. Are you seriously saying that you think that because of this rape victims couldn't take their attacker to court?

I would have voted for this bill I think (I would need to read it) but it sounds reasonable..

but to say that these Senators are voting to allow rape in the workplace is the propaganda machine at work..

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Also, rape is a crime with or without this bill..

just sayen..

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It's just to protect companies from women who will do anything for money. There it's on the line now deal with it. Anybody who has worked in an office enviorment for any legenth of time has seen the going ons for a payraise or good assignment. We had a cute little woman who bragged to her friends that all she needed to do is get knocked up by one more engineer and she wouldn't have to work. She did and then quit and dumped the guy then when it was proven he wasn't the dad she sued to get her job back. Silly world and lawyers have pretty much destroyed the good old US of A

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
hey,,, i hate almost all politicians except ron paul of course,,,,,,

so if your thread talked about repubs outlawing laws protecting molesting children,,,, i would back you up

but you took what you wanted and twisted it,,,, just like both parties do all the time in partisan politics

"you voted against funding the troops, your horrible"

no i voted no because there was 20 million in earmarks and enhanced surveliance on american citizens attached to that bill

but you never hear the latter argument

in good faith a link to back up the child statement molesting...

www.armchairsubversive.org...

www.nogw.com...

www.nowpublic.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
tHIS is a thread i wanted to start! Kudos to the creator. The reason, is because ive worked in a pharmacutical cpmapny for well over a decade now..CVS. Since about the year 2000, things just seemd to change, as im trying to figure out how money and politics affects this. Ive had an indian pharmacy guy try to expose himself to me, off the cameras in backroom..told my mange he laughed and didnt care. cvs sees pharmacisits as gold and gods, their untouchable..in fact, my district manager pretty much wanted to laugh at me, and not listen to my story at all. And the state make yuo jump loops to report it. Reporting it via manager or state, basically mens loss of my job.
I seen a girl few years ago in our backroom, pharmacy tech..another empoyee had her foot on her chest, holding her down, swiping her hadn across her face gheto like, threatening to make her quit, or she is gunna mess her up...another manager on duty said to let it go..
A female maanger near one of the cvs's was recently prmoted...from $30,000 to $70,000...its obvious she was giving oral pleasure to the Dm. How does one go form $30,000 to $70,000 being a female?
Ive had my more than fare share of harrasments withint this company, so this is why i am atracted to his post. NO one wants to hear or isten too yuor prbkems be it abuse or rape* thats the sad fact of things. and yes, the actualy clsod settlement, is not as much as yuo think. becauyse in cases like this, wrongful termination, ect take YEARS in court too clear up..and money* I suppose companys knwo with the resession going on, they can take advantage of people, tey n foce make them thier biatch boys or girls for thier own sexual selfish pleasure, thinking you wont have enough money to sue*
this si what ive learned in my management experinces.it shouldnt happen at all. persoanlly, working in a place like cvs, the worst job in th world is working with other people, especially if thier illegal immigrants..they dont seem to understand in my opinion, how to keep thier hands to themselves...no offense, but uts what ive learned.
Again, informing human resoures is a threat* thier is no such thing in any company im aware of.they watch eachothers back( any compklaints, even threats to rape are neglected..in fact they seem prmoted*
so this i part of the NWO and corporate americas takeover....screw global communitys* ive made more enemys jsut by oming to work and saying hello, than anyting else, based soley on my apperance, ethniticity* god do to hope lobal community thing fails.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Really, around me some CVS's. home depot too,( had an assistant manager,a guy try tp ick me up one time few years ago, simpl becuase i aske where the tool depart,emt was() shoud all put hones signs up over ther logos''' knida like a subliminal thing lol LIES< DISHONEST RAPE BEAT YOU DOWN FORCED SEX FOR PROMOTION
if they wanna advertise, might as well be as honest as they make it osund on tv..and not the vice versa*

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
On this note..dont mean to brag alot* alot are pharmafist, hwo admisniter drugs to patients coming in for their pills. I wonder what the public would think if this became primetime news..rapsits and thugs, essentially, who also have part time jobs in hospitols, are aminstering thier drugs, and seeing over thier well being in hospitols. its violence, pure and simple.
again lcoal laws plaes dont really are..its better to bring a knife or 2 1/2 lead pipe into work as defense, than rely on the system* so ive learned. ive been though 4 near nervous breakdowns, have high blood pressure now fom some of thier accountable actions* for whatever reason being singled out form the rest for being such a hard worker.
I wonder how many else here, have had similar situations or god firbid, raped at work*

new topics

top topics

join