It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Just Showed a Commercial For Audit The Federal Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yes on the Cartoon Network..[if this need be moved, please let me know]
A commercial about the HR bill and a number to call about Auditing the Federal Reserve.
I find this interesting because suddenly there's push for this on our media? ..Something is up..I've seen several threads on ATS about doom if we audit the Fed [and the death of the dollar] or...Auditing the Fed as a new beginning to destroy some of the power that those of the NWO [their nationalized bank in America]...Seems odd to me that there are commercials on said network....There has to be more to it... Hmm..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/9/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
just a theory, but maybe the NWO knows that it's fiat currency is pretty much busted, and now that russia, iran and china wont out of the US dollar, they are going to let the audit the fed bill pass, and then crash the dollar completely, then blame it all on Ron Paul and the audit the fed bill. It seems like that is what they are threatening from the statements burnanke has made... just a theory... did you see who payed for the commercial? sometimes adult swim has some pretty random stuff in their programing...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by washingtonsghost

You know what I did not even notice whom may have paid for the advertising.
I agree on the notion that TPTB are just letting this go and are ready to kill off the dollar...Thus once again hiding in the shadows and weakening America so that she is vulnerable...It makes you think are these guys worried about this bill or not? I say not at all, how else would this commercial reach such a odd network...? ..........I bet it comes on again tonight.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
had a similar experince months ago,, maybe 6 or more

at like 2:30 am on cartoon network during the family guy repeat i saw the really cool 3-d animation ron paul campaign commercial

i almost fell out the chair,,, and thought maybe i was trippin or something

but no it was played,,, and this was way after the primaries was over

hope i see what your talking about too

new topics

top topics

join