It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heal someone else threw opening your Chakras Possible? how to? (Chakra massage of some sort)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My question is...Could you be able to open your Chakras, and give a sort of "massage"...or in a sense if someone has pain somewhere in there body...be able to "heal them"...not to the extent of just TOUCH and there healed...but say you open a chakra or ALL your chakras...and you for example massage there afflicted spot...could you in a sense "heal them" or make them feel tremendously better?

I've seen examples of a older man, in some eastern country, that pulled a sort of energy, i believe, from his solar plexus, and just TOUCHES people...doing somewhat of acupuncture...gives them a little shock, but almost instantly heals them...he shocks there muscles/nerves i believe and "fix/corrects them"...
i know that's possible but im not talking to the extent of THAT...obviously that would take many many years to be able to even be able to contemplate how to do it.

As well i have seen very high Shaloin monks, be able to pull energy from there solar plex (once again) and transfer it to there arm, or leg and with stand things no normal human could even come close to. As well as be able to do feats, that western science deems impossible.

i see these things and i know there possible, but in a sense im just asking if theres such a thing as say a Chakra massage?

I looked on google and it says to massage on THe CHAKRA POINTS...of someone else, but im more so asking to open up your own and transfer energy/happiness to someone else?

I know theirs people on here who are very specialized in this field

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i think that we heal each other to some extent not even knowing.lol this might seem kind of stupid but have u ever tried to massage like your own shoulder or leg? doesn't feel like anything is getting better,i mean it doesn't even feel good lol
...but why does it feel good when somebody else is doing it?..as silly as it sounds..am i right? or am i wrong?lol

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You may want to research Tantra (not necessarily tantric sex), it indicates the healing, or enlightenment practice of twp people working together and sharing. It really indicates a sharing of energy, especially between chakra vortices. It would likely take two people at least aware of breathing, and especially both knowing what's going on.

Extending your energy out to another person can happen but can be very invasive and draining.

If you're looking to heal another in an energy way [although not precisely your question] check out "meridian charts" or acupuncture. This can help balance anothers energy and allow him or her to feel, and be, much healthier and happier.

Balancing chakras using touch or energy work can also accomplish a lot of healing and can really deal some old issues that maybe the person hasn't dealt with, or is even unaware of.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
hi .. look up reiki. you may find it interesting. it is energy healing and focuses on the chakras etc
it is amazing!!! it helps balance the body, mind and spirit!!
i have had it done and am now learning it .. amazing

love and light

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Excellent question
Sorry I'm not an expert in this, I recently just started learning about all this and find it very interesting. May I suggest trying the power of positive thoughts along with telling the person who you wish to receive them your doing this, I know this doesn't cover being able to sense their pain but maybe by telling them you are sending them positive thoughts or healing thoughts this will cause a placebo effect in this person brain to turn off the pain, just a thought. I can ask one of my friends who knows a lot about this, a few years ago I was going through a very rough time in my life and preparing myself for one of the hardest things I ever had to do, and she told me she would be thinking about me and sending me healing thoughts, surprisingly after she said that I felt relief and made my situation much easier to deal with, she was about 500 miles away too during this time, I never asked her how she did it. I can find out.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Yes. If you are in Berkeley California you can get a free Aura Healing on any Monday nights at Berkeley Psychic Institute - Berkeley,1900 Addison St., Suite #250, Berkeley, CA 94704

I used to supervise the healing clinic. People in this school are trained to use energy to heal people in several distinct ways. They also have a female healing clinic on Wednesdays. The healing generally involves channeling "cosmic energy" to clear blocks in a persons aura and body. Usually it will not instantly heal serious conditions but most people experience some improvement in whatever they want healed. I have been told that Reiki healing is similar in nature though not as powerful.

top topics

join