It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Sells Tons of Sodium Cyanide to N. Korea!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
link

"The North Korean ship that last year delivered Scud missiles to Yemen transferred a large shipment of chemical weapons material from Germany to North Korea recently, U.S. intelligence officials said...[......] .....After unloading the missiles in Yemen, the Sosan then traveled to Germany, where it took on a cargo of sodium cyanide estimated to weigh several tons. The ship then was tracked as it traveled to North Korea. It arrived at the west coast seaport of Nampo on Thursday, the officials said."

Hmm......... what's up with this?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 19 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
France sold uranium & plutonium to Irak, and now, it's the germans who are helping the N-K.

I understand why France & Germany are on the same side. French president chIRAK and his buddy Shr�der..... I told you, they are the new Beavis and Butthead.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This would be why the US aren't trying to declare war on North Korea - they actually have WMDs. Evidence, I tells ya, evidence!

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is why they oppose war. They know the enemy has BFG's, Big F***ing Weapons. How they know? they sold them to the enemy! Screw the french and germans. Go to war, kick butt, then bomb France and Germany. If they want to help the enemy, they are the enemy.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Don't bomb Germany! You might hit the breweries, and that would indeed be a war atrocity!

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Don't bomb Germany! You might hit the breweries, and that would indeed be a war atrocity!

German beers sucks ! I say bomb their breweries !

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes, but the U.S. HELPED Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war. As they say history repeats itself. And now look, the U.S. has attacked Iraq once, losing once, and soon to attack again. The U.S. is just one BIG HYPOCRIT.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I always knew Chirac was duplicitous but always gave Schroder the benefit of the doubt due to his countries historically inspired fear of war and the consequences.

Hmmm! Not so sure now!

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Yes, but the U.S. HELPED Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war. As they say history repeats itself. And now look, the U.S. has attacked Iraq once, losing once, and soon to attack again. The U.S. is just one BIG HYPOCRIT.

WE lost
???? thats something new to me. You sound like Saddam now tellin his ppl they won

[Edited on 4-3-2003 by Quicksilver]

new topics

top topics

join