It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow must take look at ILLUMINATI CARD GAME 1995

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
wow must take look at ILLUMINATI CARD GAME 1995

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thats not a card game. its about swine flu! LIES!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Are you trying to imply this is a card that the illuminati are playing from 95? I dont think I understand if you see parallels or subliminals? I am sorry I dont understand your train of thought or your cyptic associations. Swine flu vaccinations for Depopulation and Martial law?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
during the video, it shows cards from a board game from 1995. I have seen other thread here talking about those. old story.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That is to a card game did you not see the cards but ya your on to something we now a pandimic is next then depopulation, if they try to use our troops thier in trouble most of our troops will refuse to hurt citizens, I know a few in the miltary and have said they will turn on them if they have to and thier untis are saying the same thing, most of them will fight the goverment if they have to but who knows it could be alright and nothing will happen we can hope anyways.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
and it used this intro from Desu Ex
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I actually had that card game......it was mildly fun, till the MIB came and took it away. That company put out a bunch a pretty good games.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Illuminati was a great game, with a lot of very relevant cultural references (including a few illustrations which were several years before their time; you'll see what I mean if you do more research on the game.)

Steve Jackson Games has always been a friend to the counterculture and a loyal source of opposition to the Feds-- their offices were raided by the FBI in the early 21st century, for reason which still aren't entirely clear.

SJG even published their own updated edition of the Principia Discordia not too long ago; if there's such a thing as a (more or less) mainstream media company which is on the side of the Revolution, they are it.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org... A detailed overview of the cards.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
I actually had that card game......it was mildly fun, till the MIB came and took it away. That company put out a bunch a pretty good games.

lol. I remember it too, although I never owned a set myself.

The kinds of theories that are bandied about on ATS and elsewhere were a lot more exotic 10 or 15 years ago, but by no means non-existent. On the one hand, I'm glad to see these ideas penetrating society more these days. On the other, I worry about "mass hysteria" over incorrect ideas...or, more frighteningly, the fact that people are waking up more these days represents the actual reality of dark truths that were once only wild-eyed "theories."

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
life imitates art or was it art imitates life....

second line

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Are you talking about Milton Bradley or Will Smith??

LoL

FYI, the story is shakespearian as opposed to luciferian and has been repeated several times throughout history. The globe was a theater to which he conducted his play, Julius Caesar!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by DeafRaz

Meh, Nuclear War is better. But I do admit I am biased as I know the maker from my convention days and dislike the plagerising egotistical bunghole emmensely. Steve Jackson BOO!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join