It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Case Filed Against 4 US Presidents.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Just because we made the rules, doesnt mean we can break them.

Date: 7 October 2009
MADRID: Today the Spanish Senate, acting to confirm a decision already taken under pressure from powerful governments accused of grave crimes, will limit Spain’s laws of universal jurisdiction. Yesterday, ahead of the change of law, a legal case was filed at the Audiencia Nacional against four United States presidents and four United Kingdom prime ministers for commissioning, condoning and/or perpetuating multiple war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide in Iraq.

This case, naming George H W Bush, William J Clinton, George W Bush, Barack H Obama, Margaret Thatcher, John Major, Anthony Blair and Gordon Brown, is brought by Iraqis and others who stand in solidarity with the Iraqi people and in defence of their rights and international law.

It is imperative now to establish accountability for US and UK war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide in Iraq because:
Every Iraqi victim deserves justice.
Everyone responsible should be accountable.

www.unobserver.com...

You'd be hardpressed to find a person who believes this will amount to anything.
But, it gives a forum for nations/people to speak against the real threats to humanity.

With the economic downturn, rumours of the Dollars unrivaled rule come to an end, maybe nations will grow some backbone and start thinking/talking for themselves.

Hang them all I say, Hang them like we did the Nazi's.

Law states that 'current 'sitting presidents and prime ministers are immuned from prosecution until they leave office. Well, these chaps are out arent they!

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Agit8dChop]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I would suggest bombing Spain, but ETA and other terror groups will get around to it eventually. This from a country who allows police to wear burquas...
Why don't they go after the real causes behind the deaths- the terror leaders and imans?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Is this by chance, the same Spain that after the terrs hit the rail transport, that broke out the white flag, lubed up, and bent at the waist for whoever wanted a turn?

And somehow, we (or those indicted) are supposed to fear this group of pansies?

Cortez must have been German.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
Why don't they go after the real causes behind the deaths- the terror leaders and imans?

God, you are such a government apologist. :shk: Is that a suped up Toyota Supra? Great, the faster you can drive to nowhere. Cause you're headed there fast.

We finally get some people with some cajones to stand up to these criminals, are you are talking about bombing Spain.

So you are clueless that these were, and are wars for profit, plain and simple? All the lies, 9/11, and the manufactured intel to get us into Iraq? Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The same Spainish court that China threatened over the Nangpa 'rulings'?...Tibet?...never cooperated and thumbed her noes at Spain. Hmmm, don't hear about that....

Won't amount to anyhing.

mg

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
God, you are such a government apologist. :shk: Is that a suped up Toyota Supra? Great, the faster you can drive to nowhere. Cause you're headed there fast.

We finally get some people with some cajones to stand up to these criminals, are you are talking about bombing Spain.

So you are clueless that these were, and are wars for profit, plain and simple? All the lies, 9/11, and the manufactured intel to get us into Iraq? Sheesh.

Well said my friend...well said

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/9/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Law states that 'current 'sitting presidents and prime ministers are immuned from prosecution until they leave office. Well, these chaps are out arent they!

Nope. Obama and Brown are still sitting in office. I bet you're mighty glad of that. You can breathe a sigh of relief for 'em.

I live in a small southern city. We still have the death penalty around here. I think I'll go downtown tomorrow, and talk to the city council about passing a law that we have "universal jurisdiction".

Once that's done, I'll actively start bringing cases against some folks that need to be dealt with pretty rough.

I'm guessing that won't be the same sort of folks you'd bring suit against, but I digress.

Oh yeah, heads are gonna roll... Naaah. Our "universal jurisdiction" will probably carry about the same weight as this Spanish court's does.

None.

One other thing - if it's "universal jurisdiction", that covers the universe, right? Isn't that the meaning of "universal"? Does this mean folks can bring suit against pleiadans, or lizardtoids, or whatever other-planetary aliens are doing all those damnedable probes?

[edit on 2009/10/8 by nenothtu]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don't know anything about a Toyota Supra. Perhaps your eyes have gone bad because of the chemicals the government puts in it?
I just don't suffer from paranoid delusions.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

It's a pink and white corvette, yes? Its a small icon, hard to tell...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Is this by chance, the same Spain that after the terrs hit the rail transport, that broke out the white flag, lubed up, and bent at the waist for whoever wanted a turn?

Hrm, that sounds familiar. Lets see... what country did not attack Saudi Arabia even though the majority of the terrorists that attacked it were Saudi? What country is planning to build what will be a tribute to that attack? What country threw away it's freedom for 'security' after that attack? What country couldn't find the mastermind of that attack even though he was known to be in a hospital, and easily grabbed?

The only thing that Spain did that we didn't do was insist on a reach around.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

They were sponsored by Saudi Arabia? I was under the impression they were sponsored by UBL and Al-Qaedsa. Tribute? The only ones who lost freedom were terrorists. Innocent Americans haven't. He's in Pakistan protected by factions in the military. Should we invade them?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

Red, not pink.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I just don't suffer from paranoid delusions.

Umm, yeah, you do. And the first 4 minutes or so of this video will prove it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I would suggest bombing Spain, but ETA and other terror groups will get around to it eventually. This from a country who allows police to wear burquas...

You take the cake dude. You actually suggest bombing Spain?
I'm pretty sure that could be construed as a threat of terrorism.
Should I report you to the Spanish authorities?
And we should bomb them because of what exactly?
You have made blind patriotic jingoism an art form. Congratulations,
Homeland Security has a job just for you.
And you believe America has lost no freedoms since 9/11?
Im just stunned that anyone could actually believe that crap.
-OR- you're just lying your ass off because the totalitarian nature of our current law enforcement practices somehow accrues to your personal benefit.
I've read some really ignorant, biased and just plain non-sensical responses on ATS and you are the first person I am going to click the
IGNORE button for. bye bye bonzo

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Snippets out of context presented by a comedian. What a source! No wonder this board is running down hill...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well let's see, who can I pull off my ignore list. I dunno, but I am going to find someone, that's for sure. 10 ignores suck on a board this big. I need 20.

If that's the best you can do against that video, which is factual, and shows those lying scum for what they are, I have lost all hope. Cya.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Dude, you are hopeless. Thanks to you and people like you we are losing our freedoms fast. People remember who started this country downhill and it wasn't Pelosi and Obama it was the Bush crime family. People remember.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Saudi is run by the religious zealots. The majority of the anti-west rhetoric comes from saudi mullahs, and the Saudi 'government' has done nothing to reign them in. So, yeah, we should have went into Saudi Arabia.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Wow what an incredibly rude and ignorant post.

I have far more respect for Spain for pulling out of Iraq than i do for the United States, who have no reason to be there.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So like many other Americans on this site your solution for everything is to bomb them.

Bomb them.

Bomb them.

Bomb them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join